2017 CONSERVATIVE LEADERSHIP GENERAL

Old thread expired.
Blaney ftw

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/where-the-conservative-leadership-candidates-stand-on-immigration-1.3237677?hootPostID=79fa6a2ddee248e305aa612c1e9c3977
m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/14053002
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wild Rose!
>t. AB

bump

If only they ran federally...

>Blaney
"Mad" Max Bernier pls.
"Gun owners fear no longer" Max Bernier.

Is Kevin Oleary not running?

mad max gets mad pussy

>wanting Kevin O'Leary for PM
He's actually fucked, and that's not coming from me like the liberals in America talked about Trump. He's pro-TPP, pro-immigration, and anti-gun rights.
Maxime Bernier is best.

for me, it's Deepak Obhrai

do any of the candidates rock a Gucci scarf in the House? nah b

max said Trump sucks though

I want Trump

>wanting poo in loo to sit on the PM throne

I would rather have Blaney or Max than any other.

>Maxime Bernier
>quebec politician
His teeth can't hide his forked tongue and you'd be stupid to accept a person with dual loyalties. We need a Canadian who cares about Canada not playing pretend to one side and vomiting baseless rhetoric that means nothing to Canadians. His self serving platform of small government is bullshit.

t. pooinloo

Non cucked québecois actually dislike quebec

Steven Blaney is a big-government Harperite. Aside from the fact that I despise him, he objectively has zero chance of winning an election is he runs as Harper 2.0.

Bernier for PM.

This.

The anglocucks still believe there is an independence movement in Quebec. It would barely get 25% of the votes and that is due to the confusing nature of the question that will be asked on the ballot.

>anglocucks
You say in a foreign language and under a foreign flag. Quebec shouldn't be apart of Canada.

Technically speaking in an historical view. Only Quebec should be under this flag. But your kind is ruining what this great country has stood and fought for.

>all this love for Bernie

is Canadian Sup Forums still lolbertarian?

>not wanting the most based PM candidate since McDonald himself

THE MAPLE MAN CAN!

Some social conservatives and hicks are supporting Leitch, but I think that will pass once they get to know her a bit better. Pic very related.

>Only Quebec should be under this flag
Fine with me.
>But your kind is ruining what this great country has stood and fought for.
Which is what? And what is my kind? Suddenly Quebecors care about Canada or am I missing something?

DOLLAR STORE DONALD TRUMP!
UNFIT FOR PM!

>THE MAPLE MAN CAN
>O'Leary
*THE POTATO MAN CAN

BUTCH

What does Sup Forums think of Leitch?
Praised Trump and wants Canadian values screening for immigrants.

What are Canadian values?

Fuck off you goddamn shills. Tories are just Liberals in denial.
He is running.
Bernier literally has the same views on all of those things, hell every single leadership candidate for the Tories supported TPP and free trade with China because selling fucking canola is gonna help us grow right?
Please kill yourself if you actually support the second worst possible choice after Michael Chong
He can't but I'll still vote for him if he makes it to the leadership if there isn't any other party because if we're gonna crash the ship we might as well have a laugh while doing so.
She's literally the most dishonest person running and that says a lot.
She's a feminist bull dyke who only took this position to get votes from the social right while still supporting globalism and taking Chimmy Chong dick up the snatch. Fuck her and fuck Canadian Federal politics. Brad Wall should run for PM.

She wouldn't get elected unfortunately.

2/3's of our population are bleeding hearts which would instantly vilify her.

At least Mad Max wants to reduce the Immigration quota by 50,000.

>reduce by only 50,000

wow we're fucked

Friendly reminder that Blaney is the only one who wants a decrease in immigration.

Bernier is a close second in my opinion. Go get your con card and vote!

Great question, but just because 90 % of us don't have an answer to this doesn't mean we should say fuck that idea entirely. We need to start defining them or else what is there to complain for about having a ton of immigrants come in every year? We need to elect a leader who WILL define these so there's actually some concrete identity for Canada, otherwise there's nothing worth defending/standing up for/ voting for.

>wants to reduce the Immigration quota by just 50,000
gg no re canada

Not saying I support her, but Blaney has a similar "screening process" that will screen for "core Canadian values" we NEED a leader who will define these. This is everything.

Daily reminder that Qc independence is the first step in uncucking both Canada and Quebec.

(((conservatives)))

Compared to every other candidate that is "status quo" or "MOAR immigrants", that's pretty good.

He'll be lowering it back to where it was pre-Harper, Harper bumped it up to 270,000, Trudeau has it at 300,000/year.

Mad Max wants to knock it back to 250,000 a year, first year. If our economy keeps tanking, he'll back it off more.

How much is Harper 2.0 going to back it off? Seeing as his prior boss increased it.

Do you have a video/text of Bernier saying that about immigration? I can't find anything like what you guys are saying when I search for it.

Prairie secession when??

No, fuck off with the QC Independence Movement, it's dead and should stay dead so we can focus on more pressing issues.

He's a politician in canada he has to shit talk Trump. Bernier is hiding his power level hardcore

WESTERN INDEPENDENCE

EVERYONE WEST OF ONTARIO OUT

ideally in a decentralized/confederal system, fuck being subject to the opinion of a bunch of prairie niggers and bertans

Go read about what the first trudeau did during some of the most important decision in our countries history and see how he started the self destruction. You'll understand why the idea of what Canada is today exists.
ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/where-the-conservative-leadership-candidates-stand-on-immigration-1.3237677?hootPostID=79fa6a2ddee248e305aa612c1e9c3977
It doesn't has O'leary because he hadn't decided he cared to join yet.

>Canadian values
>48, university-educated professional, "single"

What happens when the social conservatives in the CPC finally realize that she is a dyke? And a bull dyke at that

PEI independence when

>googled "Maxime Bernier Immigration"
>literally right there for the clicking

Here you go:

m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/14053002

everyone talks shit about trudeau saying canada is a post national state with no identity but he is correct. Old Canada was definitely about tough nice people with christian values that loved hockey and liked to get drunk. But that canada is no more. Kikes have ruined us and demoralised us for decades.

wtf is a PEI

Also no.

No independence movements, anywhere.

This is a CPC leadership thread.

Now start churning out "normie friendly" memes to ramp up support for MAD MAX Bernier.

>{{{obhrai}}}
fuck yourself. i'd take weedman over a shitskin

>Too little immigration means we will not get as much of these economic benefits as we could. But too much immigration also has its dangers.

Our immigration policy should not aim to forcibly change the cultural character and social fabric of Canada, as radical proponents of multiculturalism want. The vast majority of Canadians rightly expect immigrants to learn about our history and culture, master one of our official languages, and adopt widely shared Canadian values such as equality of men and woman, tolerance for diversity and respect for Canadian law.

>This is why I am opposed to increasing the annual intake of immigrants from 250,000 to 300,000, as the Liberal government has announced.

>I am even more opposed to the proposal made by the government’s advisory council a few months ago to increase it to 450,000, which Liberal Immigration Minister John McCallum said could be adopted at some point in the future.

Are you the guy who has been here non-stop Bernierposting? Is his campaign paying you? He has my vote because he is the best out of the current crop, but I'm still not sold that he isn't just another corporate shill in the vein of Harper, Chretien, Martin, and Mulroney.

>Canadian values such as equality of men and woman, tolerance for diversity
Fuck off with your shitty "new canadian" memes

Thoughts on this guy, Sup Forums?

>canadian values
probably just "muh butthole"

No he's not. Mad max has said he is going to reduce immigration in general, but also reduce "family class" immigration which is where we get all these useless grandmas sucking up our "free" healthcare

last time i checked he has literally no policies

A nobody. He is a smart guy but a horrible politician, he should go back to the foreign service or the ivory tower or wherever it is he comes from. Drop out of the campaign and make way for serious candidates.

I love how morons in this thread actually let dumbass Tory marketers feed them bullshit memes because they want to ride the "meme magic" to get elected in 2019 while lying about their actual ambitions.

Take for example using Mad Max as a nickname for a guy who unlike the real Mad Max sucks massive dick for dollars and generally is every Chinese billionaires personal fucktoy. And some of you uninformed morons who don't actually bother to know jackshit about how our government works or about our history and culture lap his shit up because it has a funny nickname.

Fuck off, Canada is fucked with any Liberal, Tory or NDP government because of people like you who are naive to think that change will come in a political system that gives more power to party heads then even the US or UK. The only solution is a new party like UKIP who care about civic and cultural nationalism and beating these globalist fucks and bringing them to heel. You won't win with Pro-TPP faggots like Bernier, Leitch or O'Leary, they're all the same type of scum who care about lining their pockets and their buddies pockets and every single party is the same they don't give a fuck about the country because nobody is there to give proud Canadians a voice.

Maxime Bernier is the only Sup Forums approvable candidate for Canada.

Mad max is pro gun, anti immigration, pro free market, avocat small government.

Plus he's alpha, not a cuck,

Not only that but he's pretty handsome too so girls will consider voting for him

Reminder that these are all Conservative Party paid shills.
Remember to block and report.

>every Chinese billionaires personal fucktoy

every major party politician

The only shills are O'Learyfags

The Bernier boys do it for free

>Suddenly Quebecors care about Canada or am I missing something?

We never actually hated canada. The only people who hate canada are the remaining boomers and their retarded children still trying to shill independence.

The rest of us know there is no way for quebec to survive without the rest of the country.

No, The O'Leary fags who used to spam the board are the paid ones. I do it for free because I like Bernier.

t. a paid shill

No, I do it for free.

And I'm well aware of his own flaws, unfortunately fate hasn't dropped the perfect candidate in our lap.

So next best option.

That and he's from Quebec, fluent Francophone, so he'll garner more votes from the province.

t. 27 year old Albertan