What the fuck is this christian bullshit

what the fuck is this christian bullshit

GOD BLESS!

Separation of Church and State when?

This is a Christian country you foreign rat.

Shut your mouth

So is my country but aint no where close to this

GOD IS EVERYTHING

Studies indicate that seperation of church and state only makes countries MORE religious. Denmarks church is part of the state. Very closely tied to the government, too. But Danes aren't religious at all.

Better then having some edgy athiests/muslims

>separation of church and state means elected officials can't mention christ
wrong

prepare for 8 years of being bullied atheishits

I want to live in Norway with the based fishermen, do you guys hate Finns?

Atheism is completely degenerate

Great rains pretty generally fall after great battles.
It means we've won, Varg.
this

The fedoras are flying today.

God bless America.

no lol

God Bless

BAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA

God Bless

Not with Pence vp lol

> thank god
> thank god
> thank god
> blessing by a Jew
> thank god
America is fucking laughable. Fuck me. How do they still exist?

God bless

Both liberals and atheists BTFO today, what a great day!

Even some talk about conquering space, truly the greatest timeline

PROTECTED BY GOD!!!

>goyim sanctioned religions

nah

fuck off Ahmed

We're more powerful and relevant then you'll ever be. It's time you hang up the 'ol curtain nige, as your time is over.

God Bless!

Better than believing in casper the friendly ghost up in the sky uhhhhhhhhhhhUHhhUh

No surprise the euro mudbloods whose countries turned from God and are living in turmoil hate Jesus Christ the Almighty Creator and won't repent to fix their trash countries

By taking your best men

Take a look at the latest Foxnews contributor

u mad?

you have to go back you dirty commie

(You)

no one believes that though, maybe you should learn about the belief system before you talk shit about it. you'd come off looking less stupid.

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

>everyone is either praying, pretending to be praying or looking down
>Barron doesn't stop moving and keeps staring into nothing and looking left and right

Fucking autist.

Well since you guys let that kike Churchill help Israel become a state its all gone downhill

You bongs better fix this shit

THIS

Literally never the type you're asking for, where American in government can't be Christian
America's founding fathers were devout and let people know

>So is my country
>But aint no where close to this
If you have absolutely no conviction to your faith, you don't have faith

This
God Bless

>UK
I don't even have to comment

This
Europe will be squalid and barbaric like it was before they found God if they continue with their heathenry

I am a former christian turned atheist i know the system all to well to be dumb enough to keep believing in daddy in the sky will fix my shit up if i keep giving my 10 dollars every week in church

oh shit what did i do

You lost your nuts after you abandoned Christianity

Now look at you

We abandoned ours too, but we're doing what we can to keep it alive. Can't say the same for you posh faggots.

Durka durka durka?

God bless america, God bless the world

>daddy in the sky
1: The God of Christian theology doesn't live in the sky, He's omnipresent.
>if i keep giving my 10 dollars
2: Tithing has nothing to do with salvation.

This is what i'm talking about, you sound so uneducated on the issue.
What's with this "daddy" thing? are you just projecting your feelings about your poor (or non-existent) relationship with your father onto God?

The rabbi was kind of cool though.
The Christian after that referring to His one and only messenger... man, check my flag.

I am not hardcore Jewish, it's Friday evening after all so I do shit on the internet.
But it could have been a little less "in your face". Arent we a one world anyway.

Oh and good luck with the eradicate extremist islam..
.. and building relations in the middle east from now on.
Hello high oil prices.

That's not real Christianity, that's churchianity. True Christians follow the teachings of Jesus not the catechism of the Catholic Church or the doctrine peddled in the so called "churches" that are in every town of every denomination. Jesus wants you to give your time and belongings to others not your cash to the church building you go to once a week. Feeding the hungry and clothing the naked not shoving wads into the plate to show off how good of a christian you are.

Just sucking up to beaners, blacks, and christcucks that worship israel

>what the fuck is this christian bullshit
christian bullshit

atheism is for edgy 12 year olds that want to fit in with the cool kids. atheists and liberals btfo.

>Catholicism
>Being a disciple of Jesus Christ
Pick one. HINT: only one of these is the way, the truth, and the life.

You need to undersand that there are less intelligent people that need that.

People being dumb or poorly educated when it comes to science is not a big deal, it's their values and actions that matter. If they need religions for that, let them say stupid things out loud.

>Arent we a one world anyway

No, we're not jew boy

>thinking Catholicism is the same thing as Christianity

Protestant autism.

second pic is a protestant washing some nigger's feet.

“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”
—John Adams

“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”
—John Adams

—John Adams

—John Adams

—John Adams

get fucked christfags

higher oil prices = good for america because we will go back to pumping our own shit and giving americans jobs instead of them trying to flood the market dirt cheap like they have been recently

I was brought up in a christian
family i know what im talking about i cant be ignorant on something i practice or maybe forced to practice everyday. I know your supposely god doesnt live in the skies i just said that for the lulz and no me and my dad have a good relationship

why do people always say that the opposite of christianity is atheism? some people just dont fucking care at all.

>protestantism is not herecy

Isn't part of the inauguration swearing on a bible? Constantine dies hard, just hope he isn't one of those high ranking officials who performs occult rituals in coffins or eats babies.

he's just pandering to religious autism

Separation of church and state is of the state out of the church. Still gets boring though desu.

imagine going from GW to that

feels fucking bad man

That's ok. It wasn't founded on giving niggers free reign either, but that has changed. The religious aspect can change as well.

See how that works? Two can play that game.

Why would it even matter to you atheistic fedoras. If you don't believe in God what are you so worried about.

Then why do your politicians constantly thank god like some Tehran Imam.

Shit's embarrassing.

We already have that, moron.

God Bless!

>nations run by god
>prosperous
>generally peaceful
>advanced and modern

>nations run by "allah"
>mediocre prospertiy
>generally warzones
>30 years behind

STAY MAD ACHMED

MUHAMAD PLS, TAKE SALT ELSEWHERE

Yeah except if their gays, muslims, niggers, jews or atheist amiright

Is this now a Varg posting thread? Post your rare Vargs.

Your country has one ethnicity to rally around, ours does not. Therefore we use jingoism and religion to try to hold it together.

>i was only pretending to be retarded
ok
this was in a letter sent to appease a bunch of muslim pirates, it's not some foundational document

We are blessed by God, and through his blessing will make you our bitch

No, the hosts were largely Christian, the Lords were pagan.

Christians would've built a new Constantinople, you rebuild pagan Rome.

Shabbat shalom, you filthy kike. $^)))

>i was only pretending to be retarted
No im not christian any more i stopped pretending

GOD WILL PROTECT US

This.
And also the hypocrisy.
Gojng to church in the morning.
Have 5 or 6 christian priests outing their bs.
Family stands behind you during all this.
> family all jews.

This whole charade confirmed for TV ratings, and approval by redneck hillbilly boys.

But yeah, whatever the burger will eat.

It has become so easy now to lead these sheep

Atheists always criticize the Bible but never critize Judiasm or the Talmud despite a large chunk of atheist coming from Jewish families.

Made me think

The Norwegian is right.
Dude, most of us just don't care. Just don't bring any religion up to our faces

We also had a Jewish Rabbi come up and speak, so it's not entirely Christian

Because it's a socialized response.

Most of them don't even know why they hate it. It's because they can't bring themselves to respect things they don't like.

That's what it all boils down to.

Why is the lady bad touching that kid?

> A Briton believing in gods, at all.

What is this heresy?

Mike "Fag Zapper" Pence wants Christian sharia and he will get it

Too bad we're a Christian nation, suck it fedorafags

Tell me, how many hijabs have you seen today?

The only arguments cucks have us fedora meme pics and reddit stickers. You guys are fucking funny
Nope, we arent, where are you getting this info from?

>tips fedora

That was beautiful, but nevermind that since you scandinavians will soon be reading the Quran during your inaugurations, and actually feeling good about that.

separation of Church and State was a mistake, honestly

>we don''t care.

You only care when Christians put religion in our government but do jack shit when Jews do it.

Talmud states to remove all other religions BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

>Adams
>Deist retard and literal cuckold who had little to do with the drafting of the constitution

KYS

>Not making a thread about the rabbi and instead calling the religion that has been a part of Norway's rich history for over a millennia "bullshit".