Reminder that this is Sup Forumss, no, 4chans greatest achievement. And we will NEVER EVER top it

Reminder that this is Sup Forumss, no, 4chans greatest achievement. And we will NEVER EVER top it

This is only the beginning.

fpbp

>it's a "Sup Forums gets the President of the United States elected" episode
all right

Anyone tired of winning yet folks?

>it's not over until will we crack the moon and destroy the earth

more like alt right

>And we will NEVER EVER top it
We've gotta get Trump re-elected in 4 years you know.

we are still in the ascendancy.

it's not over yet.

>And we will NEVER EVER top it
Not with that attitude

let's go full Gurren Lagann up this shit senpai

>implying we won't get trump elected 12 years in a row

You are underestimating our anime reaction pictures again. WE CAN GO FURTHER

reminder that working class voters made this possible and it in all likelyhood had fuck all to do with a bahrainian xylophone forum

>never ever
yeah right, never say never

OP you're wrong this is just the first

Sup Forums really didn't do anything substantial. Give me some concrete evidence that anything actually had an effect.

We're working on that.

well, Sup Forums was pretty much the only place that supported trump in the early days. no one gave him a shot in hell. is it complete coincidence and Sup Forums just happened to pick a long shot winner from the start? maybe. I think it's likely that early on Sup Forums helped get him started. i doubt this place had much effect in the general election though.

hillary clinton literally spending a full day or two attacking the white supremacist frog pepe wasn't enough concrete evidence for you?

Kek is far from done :^)

>no one gave him a shot in hell
All the people who voted for him did. Most of Sup Forums isn't old enough to vote.

Most regular voters have no idea what she was talking about.

Trust me, a lot more is in store in 2017

THE FIRE RISES!

its not over until kek himself rises in physical form and eradicates his enemies with his blessed frog tongue of thorns

>Most of them are childless single men who masturbate to anime
Know anyone else who fits that bill?

read my post again, and try to understand how elections work. i said this place may have helped him early on. if he had not received the republican nomination he would have been dead in the water. if he had not gained steam early on in the primaries he would have been dead in the water. this is where i think Sup Forums may have had an influence.

> And we will NEVER EVER top it
You think we reached the last level of election tampering ?

>this is where i think Sup Forums may have had an influence
How? How did an image board that 98% of the country doesn't know about have any influence?

look mate if you weren't here i don't know what to tell you. no one is going to spoonfeed you. but i am not even a trump supporter, or even a conservative and i saw this place wield quite an influence early on in the primaries. was pretty amazing to watch. if i had known the result i would have been very nervous watching it happen, but since i didn't i quite enjoyed the show

I was here but I didn't see this place wield any influence. Hillary Clinton mentioned pepe. So what?

Meme magic is just confirmation bias

>electing a kike shill to office
>an achievment

OHHHHH YOU GOYIM!!!

You had no effect what so ever. This is a fact.

This leaf is right for once

This
wake up kids

Influential enough to have you here butthurt

>>>tv/78611322

I'm not butthurt. I supported Trump and voted for him. I love his inauguration speech. I just never saw this place influence the election in anyway.

Just confirmation bias

What's next? Fake ayy lmaos? Put a man on Mars?

Saving the West is a pretty decent pinnacle.

>deconstructing leaks and making them into memes
>memes that spread a ton faster than other forms of media through social media
>implying this isn't a real phenomena cause 'wow im so above it all and smart'

Our next impossible feat.

Friends, lets get her elected.