nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/krugman-moochers-against-welfare.html?_r=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wasn't it raining?

This is what the inauguration of a popular president looks like

>p-people were at work isn't a-an excuse

here come the shill threads and "troll" threads

look on the bright side, he was not assassinated on his first day.

>Look at this pic taken 8 hours before the ingauration started

Trump supporters are pussies?
Obama's inauguration was 20 degrees and windy

tell me how it's an excuse? The working class voted evenly for Hillary and Trump, the working class massively turned out and voted for Obama over Romney.

>damage control

Its fake

No, it was taken during the inauguration

And here we have the typical Trump supporter response when facts don't support their narrative

That's perfectly bearable. Standing outside in the rain for hours when it's freezing fucking sucks.

As someone who was actually at the 2009 Inauguration, trust me, this is a good thing.
I stood in the cold for hours, the portopoties were legitimately overflowing, and I couldn't even hear Obama's speech amidst the hooting and hollering of the Kangz crowds.
It was my first redpill that beyond the hype and "Hope" that went into Obama, it would be drowned out by empty promises and disappointment

>pic taken during the innaguration
>it's fake

Well the working class voted for him and it is a work day, every Obama voter in DC was at his because it was just another day for them.

So what's your logic behind this then? Do you think all the people who voted for Trump just disappeared or what?

>Well the working class voted for him and it is a work day,
>memes

They're too busy chimping out with protestors. Garbage all around.

That image is from yesterday

16 point shift to trump for the lowest fifth

trump's supporters are the everyman, who is too busy working and surviving to take a trip to dc

also the fact that dc and maryland are liberal

Of course its fake.

All but Trump's most delusional supporters are already feeling burned by his cabinet appointments, the fact that taxpayers are paying for the dumbass wall, etc.
His approval rating is the lowest of any president in US history
So Trump supporters are poor unskilled laborers/wellfare queens? what?

>shot taken from the front looks more impressive than taken from the same angle as Obama's
nice

>people working for a living
>unskilled laborers and welfare queens

Your veiled disdain for the poor is what got trump elected

The crowd was almost entirely white. Obama's crowd was mostly niggers. I would rather the crowd be way, it was a better crowd for the world to see. Nobody wants to respect a black country.

m8
compare these two pictures then look at his current approval rating and tell me again that Trump is a popular president

>misleading angle
>crowd still thinning out as you go farther back
>thinking you're fooling anyone
BTFO
T
F
O

still empty in the back

Not really. DC is full of niggers.

>disdain for the poor
>the Republican party in a nutshell

The Republican party is the party of the rich and privileged, I have nothing against the poor at all, I was making a joke because you people on Sup Forums always say democrats don't work or are poor and now you're trying to argue that because Trump's supporters are poor, that's a good thing and the poor are good people, but poor people who supported democrats oh they're bad people.

>dc and maryland are extremely blue
>obama has greater inauguration turn out

I'm sure the opposite would be the case if the inauguration was held in the South.

Obama was very popular in 2009 because how bad GWB was.

>2 hours before it starts

So you're saying Trump doesn't have passionate supporters around the country who would go to his inauguration

Reminder that Trump had to desperately beg people to go to his inauguration for free on social media and he still couldn't get a full crowd

>during the innaguration
see

There's a huge difference between the non-working and working poor. There's yet another difference between those who simply cannot work and those who refuse to work. Trump is offering better opportunities to those willing to work to get out of poverty. Sup Forums gets triggered by NEET political activists who are a weight on the entire system.

SAY IT WITH ME /pol,

ONE TERM

Shouldn't Trump be popular given his narrative that Obama was the worst?

>Maryland
>the country
>advertising the inauguration is begging

OK kiddo. The Democrats were the regional party this year.

>Sup Forums gets triggered by NEET political activists who are a weight on the entire system.
and yet Sup Forums is populated almost entirely by neets who don't work
wow
imagine that

>Trump voters are poor but work hard.
>Democrats are poor and live off welfare.
How are these in any way, shape or form the same.

During the obama inauguration, people traveled from all over the country, because he was a popular president

keep the salt coming OP

>because he was a popular president
because they dont have jbs

nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/krugman-moochers-against-welfare.html?_r=1

But are they a weight on the system.

But most probably came from the immediate area. The vast majority of Americans cannot afford or care enough to spend that much money just to go to the inauguration. Once again, the statistics show that the Republicans are currently a national party, and the Democrats are a regional party.