This is Trump's cute granddaughter

This is Trump's cute granddaughter.

Other urls found in this thread:

adoptuskids.org/
twcnews.com/tx/austin/forever-families/2016/05/22/forever-families--7-year-old-apryl-is-in-her-element-when-she-s-outside--free-to-explore.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The one next to him?

Cute. No pedo.

She will grow up to be a good wife with 5 kids.

adorable

>(((Grandaughter)))

who is the qt in red next to trump right now?

looks like a boy desu

ugly

wouldn't fuck

Trump's cute granddaughter for flotus 2044

is this the Jewish one?

Luckily Donald Jr has a lot of daddy's money to spend on a set of braces for each of his kids because they're all gonna need them.

one day, she too will burn coal. it is the future.

post her on Sup Forums

I like how they look like normal people.

Nice tits.

>wouldn't fuck

Picky.

I would.

>one day, she too will burn coal. it is the future.

TRUE DAT WHITEBOI

I'll be dating her in 10 years

Show some respect you fucking animals. She's precious.

(((Jewess temptres)))

who? she look like little girl. she hasn't yet got a fake tan, fake tits,plastic surgery and a shitty haircut yet.

kek no

they're the ruling class

they're taller, smarter and richer than just about everybody else

Shut the fuck up, cuck.

Back to Stormfront.

They can't resist my BJJ skills, though.

faggot

STOP WITH THE LEWDNESS YOU SICK FAGGOTS

Kill your self sexual deviant. You will be gassed you freak

NOOOOOOO
I CAN SMELL IT

>No pedo
if you say so user

i'm sure she will make her zeyde very proud someday i'll bet.

MR PRESIDENT PLS GAS ALL PEDOS LOLIFAGS AND WEEABOOS

I hope she'll be based.

l-lewd sure Sup Forums here

CCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE

All of his kids married Jews, user. Baron and Tiffany are our last two hopes.

Isn't Barron going to marry Jackie Evancho?

We all know Tiffany isn't amounting to anything so might as well start shipping Barron-Jackie. Anons need to start playing guardian angel so he doesn't become a perma-virgin (Melania will not be helpful with this).

Why would he ever be a perma-virgin? He's the heir to the throne.

cute. would kiss and cuddle.

Jap-bro is best bro

Gross, too British

wtf i love mischlings now

The granddaughter in red playing with the pens so qt senpai

out.

[spoiler]possible autism[/spoiler]

Gas yourself you sick kike dog.

Any other non pedos just want to adopt a cute little girl?

>Cheyanne is a beautiful child who enjoys playing with her dolls and toys. She is diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and has very limited verbal ability. However, she is able to use hand signals or point to communicate. Cheyanne loves items related to Dora and Hello Kitty. She enjoys playing outdoors, but is also content staying indoors and playing with her dolls. Cheyanne tends to isolate herself from peers; however, she eats with peers at mealtime and shares a bedroom with no problems. She doesn't like sharing with peers. Cheyanne is very affectionate and loves to give hugs. She is easily distracted and has poor focus. She requires patience from caregivers, as she has difficulty with change and transition. At times, Cheyanne will have tantrums, but will respond to redirection.

That's nice.

she won't stay cute/little for long

then just take her back and get a new one

>Lillian can easily draw you in with her sweet smile and loving personality. She is respectful, kind, affectionate and full of energy. Lillian is known to have a great imagination and enjoys playing with Barbies, board games, drawing and coloring. Lillian gets along well with her peers and is able to form appropriate relationships.

>Developmentally, Lillian is behind in school but she doesn't let that stop her from giving it her all. She tries very hard to please and follow directions. Her school and teachers adore her. She has education plans and tutors in place to assist her in achieving educational success. Lillian has significant struggles with focusing and frequent redirection is needed. Typically, she is easy to redirect.

>Lillian has a strong desire to belong and wants to be adopted and have a family of her own. She would be most successful in a two parent or single female family. The family should have previous parenting experience and the ability to display patience. It is important to be able to provide Lillian with structure and consistency while also being able to show love and affection freely. Lillian’s adoptive family should also support continued contact between Lillian and her brothers who are already in adoptive placements.

Where are these coming from?

adoptuskids.org/

Kys obese creepy ugly engrish teacher

I want i will protect and pet very softly

Are these JKs? They're a lot uglier than I expected.

I want to lick his grand daughters feet

>tfw you get to grorious nippon and it doesn't look anything like the animes

>single female family

What the fuck is that thing? It's so fucking ugly.

>Apryl is a very lively child with an infectious laugh and smile. She enjoys being chased and tickled. Her favorite thing to do is to play outside. She loves to swing and jump. Apryl enjoys swimming and playing on her iPad as well. Apryl is diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. She is very receptive to touch and enjoys hugs. Apryl is active, generally happy, curious, adventurous, and opinionated. She is physically healthy. Apryl's has made great strides in her speech in the past year. She uses a word book to help her with communication with adults. Apryl requires fairly constant supervision and redirection.

twcnews.com/tx/austin/forever-families/2016/05/22/forever-families--7-year-old-apryl-is-in-her-element-when-she-s-outside--free-to-explore.html

Ivanka' daughter is sexier

I play pokémon go every-day, I play pokémon go

don't tread on me.
i missed you senpai.

libs are the meanest most vile ppl. that's you

>enjoys being chased and tickled
>very receptive to touch and enjoys hugs

What is a NORMAL person supposed to think when they read this?

Post the qt in red senpai