huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-constitution_us_5808209fe4b0180a36e8d1b6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
twitter.com/CNBC/status/821820204372099073
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>oy gevalt, the goyim are putting their interests before ours

>Jew hates white people

>More News at 9

So what's wrong with this again?

>this guy doesn't like legal loopholes, that's bad!

Missed the speech, need a link pls.

Love that their true loyalties are coming out, almost involuntarily.

Exile to Judea when?

I know this is real coming from the goy.

This one though can't be fucking real, are they serious?

I don't get it. What's so wrong about it?

t. favela huemonkey

Mfw he does know where it's from

time to abolish the DEA
commerce clause is complete bullshit that the US just uses because it doesn't want to obey its own constitution but is too lazy to change it

>How dare he want to put his country first!
The fuck is wrong with these people?

How else should he interpret it?

It's the slogan of cowards and traitors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee

How I want him to

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

twitter.com/UberFacts/status/822512617067450368

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?!

I agree, it's depressing that we've gotten to the point that a president's guarantee revolves around undoing the neglect of the governance up until then.

America first was the slogan of an anti war/ isolationist group pre ww2

Jews hate them because they did not want to intervene with Hitler, party was disbanded after japs bombed us

Yeah wow just wow a leader who wants to put his country first how shameful

>reflexively hating anything your opponent says

Dammit why are people such idiots. If you are an American you should always place American interests first, they are your interests after all. You can disagree with the policies to achieve this goal but to want another country to succeed over yours is suicidal.

theres is nothing wrong putting america first for the american people. the guy hate his country or what

>time to abolish the DE

agree 100% MAGA

Bill Kristol's father was one of those who believed that Esperanto would lead to peace and love and One World.

Kumbaya.

It other words, a naive globalist.

Kumbaya.

Bill Kristol also has TWO passports, US and Israeli. So he has mixed agendas.

Kumbaya.

MEME MAGIC IS GETTING OUT OF HAND

I remember when Obongo got reelected when I was still in HS, we had to analyze his inauguration speech for our government class. Now gen Z gets to analyze the God Emperors speech.

Feels smug man.

anyone have john lebowitz's "this is not your country goy" pic

tell me about sarah palin, bill

Neocons are insufferable. Fighting globalist wars will never be enough for them.

I honestly believe Trump may move on this dual passport bullshit.

Having two passports as an American citizen is illegal, but unenforced. Yet every jew in Washington (I worked there) has two passports.

It's time to choose

God what an asshole. Must want to have the interests of other countries places over our own. Pitiful.

who should the president put first?

these can't be real, that's too stupid.

Sad to hear an American president proclaim "America First"? AS OPPOSED TO WHAT?

Announcing that Trump wants to interpret the Constitution how the founders did? Is that supposed to be negative?

i hope his career of pretend conservative is over

>America First
>Somehow not old fashioned

By that logic I'm much older than you, sonny. However, I am much less embarrassed.

I really can't understand you Americans who seem to have an idea with putting your own country first. You should try to get the better side of every trade deal, not worry about both sides getting an equal deal. You should be ensuring you have an almost 0% unemployment rate before letting in immigrants, you should ensure that everyone has adequate medical care and health and happiness before worrying about the rest of the world.

Yes, if you achieve all of that, if you have an entire country with almost no homeless, no unemployed, everyone is rich and happy and loving life, then sure, share the wealth at that point, but you aren't there yet (nor is practically any country) and while you may be advantaged compared to many other places in the world, there's still a lot you can do to improve your own country and the quality of life for the people within. Anyone that takes argument with this is a piece of shit.

I can no longer tell the difference between parodies of leftists and actual leftists.

That was our slogan though

>implying we're relevant

isreal

This fucking shit is getting old. Why in the hell is a nice, moderate amount of nationalism so vulgar and "devicive" fucking baka

youtube.com/watch?v=KeD7pb7pKd0

You're welcome.

For anyone that doubts the authenticity of this tweet it's 100% real. You can still find it.

>"goyim first"? this is just depressing

>president of USA putting USA first

maybe because it's his fucking JOB?

NATO

"Accidentally"

this cant be for fucking real

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-constitution_us_5808209fe4b0180a36e8d1b6

it took me 20 seconds to find it.

What the fuck? Now I'm mad.

Bill Kristol is exactly the sort of Washington insider that needs to be purged from society.

>not wanting to pump trillions into pointless wars in the middle east and funding people who put no work into defending themselves is tantamount to Americans not wanting to enter WW2

Kill yourself I'm actually serious.

You could not be nationalist a year ago, people need time to adapt.

>The American President putting America first
> America first
>The AMERICAN president
what the fuck is with this traitor

And the funny thing is that being an American Nationalist means pulling away from the Team America World Police doctrine everyone like democrats and europeans and what have you has given us so much shit for over these years for. It's like I'm taking fucking crazy pills.

>pol attempts to understand constitutional law

>haha wouldn't it be a shame if someone followed the Constitution
>Trump wins
Huffington Post's days of degeneracy are numbered and the expiration date is coming up quickly

Poe's law is an Internet adage that states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers or viewers as a sincere expression of the parodied views.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

>yfw this tweet is still up

twitter.com/CNBC/status/821820204372099073

This.

But I don't think its either fair or sane to call Trump an isolationist. There is a difference in asserting authority, and bending to the will of global monetary powers. Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, eastern European and Latin American wars were not a result of asserting US interests, but actually global ((((banking)))) interests.

I doubt he'll accept US/NATO/ally territorial changes, or back own from anyone desu.

>tfw I quote TDKR daily without anyone noticing because I only use the most obscure Bane/CIA lines to proto-big guy post, outing the medium guys from the real big guys

Someone's butthurt.

go away ridf

Bill Kristol is lots of things but a goy he ain't

Aparentemente o tal do Kristol quer que os EUA sejam o papaizinho babá do mundo inteiro.

Take back you country, America!

No way these are real, so what do they want? America last? Literally to make americans work for every country but theirs? They're literally flipping off america and saying its OK, because they're the "good guys"

a woman wrote that... not cool