Triggered Thread

Fresh OC from my cousin after I said #triggered to her

wow cool ty

>actual triggers

laugh at that dumb niggr

Tell her she just got triggered so hard that if her name was Article 50 the UK would leave Europe

it's makes fun of actual triggerings and doesn't afraid of anything.

>actual triggerings
>doesn't afraid of anything
Found the illegal, should be the Mexican flag

The TRIGGERED joke didn't just appear out of nowhere. It was a response to fat women on Tumblr claiming to be "triggered" by compact cars or whatever the fuck.
The term "trigger" was co-opted and weakened by social media progressives

Nobody is mocking PTSD-stricken combat vets who are actually triggered by shit like fireworks.

its their fault for self diagnosing OCD so fucking much, they turned it into a joke

You shouldn't play the villain, OP. This withdraws our justification to push nationalistic plans. If we are the victims, we have moral justification. Otherwise, we don't.

"Everybody has "triggers" and normal people can fucking deal with them without being babied. grow the fuck up for your own sake, and don't ever talk to me again"

doobs and you send it

found the newfag

I said triggered once then just let the group chat erupt with liberals talking. There are lots of liberals in this group chat and they're just bickering amongst themselves lol

*self diagnosing PTSD

>comedy derived from the suffering of other is shitty
schadenfreude has been a form of entertainment since before that term was coined you dumb bitch

I was beaten and raped as a child and have actual, diagnosed PTSD and I think triggers are the fucking most retarded thing on the planet.

I do have flashbacks and shit, but what the fuck is triggering these shut ins?

Much appreciated, today has been everything I hoped for and more. Plus, it's still early.

>tfw you unironically triggered her

I hope she's barren for the sake of your family.

>I've had people disagree with me, I've been through trauma

If she's ever laughed at dark humor she's being a hypocrite

Obscenity makes things funny, just human nature

I guarantee you most liberals are Louis CK fans yet they shit on people that use racist humor, dumb cunts the lot of them desu

>thievery has been a form of moneymaking since before that term was coined you dumb bitch

I agree with you, but that's a shit argument

>I was beaten and raped as a child and have actual, diagnosed PTSD and I think triggers are the fucking most retarded thing on the planet.

I think even people who suffer from PTSD can't stand the trigger fucks.

She clearly just doesn't understand the history of the #triggered meme. It's used to make fun of idiots on the internet that pretend to have trauma and pretend to be triggered, not actual victims of crime and war.

Explain it to her, then accuse her of womansplaining.

newfag spotted
daily reminder that you have to lurk for at least 6 months

Stealing from people actively harms them. Laughing at their misfortune doesn't actually increase their misfortune.

wow ur dumb