Why do Jews push the idea that long hair is degenerate

It seems okay to me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wear your hair the however the fuck you want. The jews are the ones that want you to second guess everything.

Which country has men like this?
I want to move there

trump wont let you in

Jews push the idea that long hair is godly you idiot

Jews don't mention anything in particular on male hairstyles

Because the jews want yu to be cursed by shavinng yu hair ooff in violation of biblle leviticus which requires hair

Most men don't look good with long hair because they have a un-masculine face, that is more round that it is square, which makes them look like a woman with combined hair. When a man looks like a man (squared jaw & forehead), they look great with long hair, because it is the natural look.

I notice my hair is thinning a bit, I think it's streess related. I used to get crew cuts/fades/brooks all the time, but I decided to let it grow, I'm 6 months in and the top is slooow, so I have a bit of a Solid Snake thing going on. I also have a fast growing beard, so I get called a muslim a lot.

I'm actually a dirty spic.

I wanna look like that guy, but I think I can get a cool beard going.

Many of you are retarded niggers, so I'll explain.

Men adopted short hair as the norm as it was a requirement of the Roman Legions so their soldiers couldn't be grabbed/pulled by the hair, exposing their necks.

That military tradition continues to this day.

He's australian

nigger what

How do the push that idea, it never occurred to me that they do.

Its perfectly fine as long as its not imitating a culture other than your own. (eg White man with dreadlocks.)

Long hair is shit for a man. Any man, any long hair style and kind. It is not practical and you're fucked in a fight. You never know when you'll get into a brawl but long hair will make a very big difference as said.

Short hair is utilitarian, long hair is culture and freedom. It's not merely a left vs right vs kike thing, though many cultures enforce short hair on men for logical reasons. Since we are free men, we aren't bound by standards of hair length unless it interferes with our job. Just be aware of what hairstyles you can pull off as a man.

LONG HAIR OR BUZZCUT > HAIRCUTS
DON'T GIVE YOUR SHEKELS TO THE BARBER JEW!!!

this desu. the jew doesn't want you to have a will of your own and be able to confidently exert it into the world.

Give it a try. I'm pretty fucking ugly but the hair seems to help with the ladies.

Get a haircut, hippies!

Because that is god-tier hair. Almost all males who grow out their hair look like shit.

There is nothing wrong with long hair

I thought the argument for Jesus not having long hair was Paul saying that it looks "disgraceful".

Was this just Paul being Paul again?

>1 post by OP
>jew slide thread
>whole world is slide thread

Because hair cuts cost money.

since when has that been a thing?

>Its perfectly fine as long as its not imitating a culture other than your own. (eg White man with dreadlocks.)

The Celts and Spartans had dreadlocks.

Its hiding all the ugly your face has but I approve of your methods though.

That's how it starts. first you let your hair grow out then you start wearing tight clothes and by the end of the year you are already full tranny mode.

Had long hair since I was 13.
So 20+ years now.
Never had a social problem because of it.
As a matter of fact I only get positive comments from anyone and everyone. The funny thing is nog women adore it. If I were inclined to oil drill I would have 0 problems.
Only had one employment problem because of it. But that ended in a wrongful termination lawsuit against the company which turned in my favor because I had concrete proof.
Women of all sorts love it.
It doesn't work for fat shit males but I'm 6'2 175lbs and /fit/.
Not to mention I have sharp facial features.
I get told I look like a Lord of the Rings elf.
People like it.
I like it.

Pretty much this. If a man has a naturally rigid and masculine face-shape he can look very good with long hair. Otherwise you have to keep it short or else end up looking like a woman.

Women are the inverse, if they have stunning physical beauty and a feminine face they can have short or even no hair and still look good. They have more masculine features like a square jaw they need to have long hair to soften it.

Vikings had braids and dreadlocks too.

Second guess whatever the fuck you want. The jews are the ones that want you to third guess everything to come back to your original conclusion.

You can have all the masculine facial features you want, but if you're scrawny, people are gonna mock you for your long hair either way.

reported to the PolĂ­cia Federal for racism

>so their soldiers couldn't be grabbed/pulled by the hair, exposing their necks.

I don't get this meme. You can just tie it in a ponytail and keep it inside the helmet. It's not a problem if it doesn't swing forwards for the enemy to be able to grab it.

You just have to wear it swept back. Bangs look boyish/girly

Long hair is seen as feminine in most cultures, back then men with long hair were temple prostitutes, in general long hair is for faggots or traps, I bet OP has long hair and is trying ot defend himself by blaming the jews HAHAHAHA FAGGOT.

> I'm 6'2 175lbs and /fit/
I'm 6'0 180lbs. I'm on the small side.
You must not lift very much.

Lol Jesus Christ that'd be some good cringe pasta

Autism - the thread.

REEEE EVERYONE HAS TO WEAR THEIR FACE/CLOTHES/HAIR LIKE ME.

Only some people who are seen as masculine can pull off long hair without looking like a triby wearing basement dweller.

>175lbs
>6'2"
You need to eat, lad.

THIS

Are you trying to cosplay The Golden One?

Change these glasses for the sake of god

i look like a lesbian with short hair FeelsBadMan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson

Samson got his divine powers with his hair and lost them as Delilah cut them off.

I'm 6' 145 what does that make me?

They look like night elves

The only people that hate long hair and say "get a haircut" everytime they see a man with long hair are jelly balding fags.

Or people that just don't like things that are not mainstream.That's why you'll see the same comments about women with short hair.

Everyone can't pull it off but it's the same for literally every haircut.

Nowhere that wants you my primate friend.

it's fine on fucking THOR

>the most attractive man in the world can have long hair so why cant i

>You must not lift very much.
No I lift every 3days. I'm cut.
Day one lift, Day 2 run, Day 3 heavybag.
Nah never wanted to get yuge. My hair has a good 20 inches on his. Same color though.
>The only people that hate long hair and say "get a haircut" everytime they see a man with long hair are jelly balding fags.
Exactly. Or some faggot who yells it while they're driving by.

Why a hungry hungry skeleton of course.

I'm 6'3 and 190 and I'm fairly skinny you must be wiry as fuck or have slim shoulders