Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38682574
itv.com/news/update/2017-01-20/protester-screams-in-agony-as-trump-sworn-in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real people have to work on Fridays.

So?

> I only understand angles when Hilary is involved

Didn't WDC vote 98 % Democrat or something? Who cares.

People on welfare don't have jobs.

>this chestnut

you mean trailer trash can't afford a bus ticket

DC is mostly democrat, most people you see on Trump's picture are from other states

it's a workday here in America, leafyfag, and just because every Obama voter in the DC area could show up no-problem doesn't mean Trump's working-class supporters could take the day off.

Is this shopped?

What is the difference between white people and niggers senpai?
>Niggers are fat as shit, no wonder Trump could pack 10M people into a space 3/4 the size that obama used 10K people for

No, its because all the NEETS voted for obama and had free time to go to see him you wagecuck

everyone is home because we all know there is going to be riots

Trump supporters have jobs. Niggers are on welfare. That's the difference between these two photos.

yes it was definitely darker then.

>yet another thread about this
>this is all libtards have
>it isn't even remotely true
KAY EEE FUCKING KAY

Uh that matches exactly with OPs pic. Trumps turnout was shit.Typical rural retard

Kek

The east coast is jam-packed with liberals, since they tend to congregate in large cities. The abundance of near bye cities means that liberals can get to it easier (taking a bus or something), unlike the conservatives spread all around the entire nation.

So more people disliked Obama than Trump.

blacks though they would be getting free shit cause their president was black.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38682574

A few comparisons there.

What is the point of standing so far away anyway?

Pretty much this. These faggot ass protestors should be shot on sight if destructing property. I hope they all get deported or fucking slaughtered. Leave America, get a job or fucking die.

what is a lens?
what is disrefraction?
what is the vacuum of space?
what is a photograph?

Have you ever taken a photograph from the surface of Jupiter? I'm pretty sure you haven't, noob.

Dumbass leaf

lel

Quality not quantity. Tbh who really cares if there was an army of nogs celebrating their King it's all ogre now.

Trump in 1 day sooner and longer than Obama because of leap year. Less spending on bullshit parties.

Uderbudget ahead of schedule.

Obama was historic. Trump isn't.

>Cherry picked photo showing entire arena
>Allow me to counter by zooming in on the only area with people which is shown in the above photograph.

Imagine that, voting for Trump and defeating yourself in an argument.

Are burgers this dumb? That's literally the same photo but from the front of the podium to show the thick side of the crowd, your photo still shows the lack of people in the back where as Obama had full support throughout.

You can't actually be this stupid right?

Was it raining in 2009?

First black president vs President who is actively having roads blocked to the inauguration

Just a very warm and friendly reminder.

Just because you're butthurt doesn't mean you have to try to justify it with delusions

that's because niggers could show up and get bused in. they don't have any fucking jobs besides leech off me and my wifes tits as we provide our taxes to buy their plastic chinese shit they have in their tiny government projects

If you are going to compare you need to take pictures from the same places yyou fucking retards

He is right, there is blatantly more people at Trump inauguration. Just compare the two images and see for yourself, tool.

But this picture is from the same two places.... That trumpfag brought in an angle to make it seem wrong. Kek holy shit drumpfkins have to be the stupidest population on earth.

Look again, dumbass. Both the Obama picture and the correction are taken from the same spot.

Nigga, the auguration is in DC, 93% of DC voted democrat, of course he wouldnt get as much people as Obongo

Solid point, my man, solid point. Most Trump supporters believe that evil spirits live in the rain, and that Satan sends it to punish the gays. No true Trump supporter would dare to be caught outside by something as deadly as rain.

Isn't left from the 80s or 90s though. I smells some bullshit

Even if we shift towards the left, I still believe we will be more libertarian than anything. Supporting anonymity on the Internet will always push us towards keeping freedom of speech. Sup Forums will never support progressive style censorship

lmao if you believe this

same two places at different hours of the day.

manlets kys

Most of Trumps supporters work and have jobs, they can't miss a friday. Obama's followers were niggers, cucks, and various minorities who have no life.

>cityfags block half of the entrances
>DRUMPFFFFF HAS LOW ATTENDANCE

You are a faggot

>Sup Forums adopting "progressive" values

fucking kek

This, but liberal retards won't understand this

Plus most Trump supporters are aware of the violent protesters and AntiFa are going to try to attack them.

Trump is a meme
all memes have an expiration date

For those that chose to drink the kool-aid, it'll start to wear off soon.

fpbp

Please i need video for context :)

>bbc news
post a real source mate

>Trump
>White

What are the white spaces in the middle?

Didn't realize trump had the black and Latino vote this year, truely a man of the people.

Obama
>first black president
I guess we all forgot about Taft's fat black-ass

I didnt go because getting wet sucks if youre not a female

Two different times, clearly they took it before more people showed up. How is this a difficult concept for you to grasp?

because all niggers was coming that day for obama
and we all know they dont work

itv.com/news/update/2017-01-20/protester-screams-in-agony-as-trump-sworn-in/

>first black president
>everyone thought he would save the world
That's why, leafag.

I watched it from my salary paid job. Would a gone if I could.

Thats the sweeter than anything I have ever tasted.

I have already high hopes for 2017 , lets hope we get that old hag replaced with someone who doesnt enjoy to be cucked

I dont think thats possible, but if we put alot of effort into it and actually spread the word I bet we could get the AfD to be majority in the opposition

Probably posted by this same guy

so everyone who went to obamas were fake people?

Maybe another Islamic truck of peace right before the election could help .

Lets hope not.

Was anyone expecting a massive turnout? Both Democrats and Republicans are afraid of what Trump can accomplish. Also Obama had the help of his mindless followers drinking the grape koolaid so they'd do anything he said.

Whens the next election that you can dump her?

Niggers, aka not people.

Trump supporters actually have a job and go to work. Obama's supporters have every day off.

Yeah this place will never become left wing, but I do suspect the naziism will give way to libertarian views as people see a nationalist abuse power just as much (or more than) Obama.

September 24th.

It will be difficult since that cunt is in charge of the larges voted party right now the CDU. They have a union with the CSU which gives them around 35-40% . Then they have the cucked SPD which used to be the majority party until our chancelor in 2001/2 said yes to the afghanistan mission and trigged the cucks cuz muh 6 mullion again. What we can hope for is that the AFD gets enough % to be either oppostion leader or part of the rulling goverment but the second is unlikely.

>Washington
>80% black with the highest HIV rates in the country

I wonder why they didn't show upto Trumps inauguration?

That sea of white in the right pic vs the sea of black on the left

Hmmm...

IT REALLY MADE ME THINK

DC is neck deep in Clintoncrats and blacks. What did you expect?

>violent anarchist and Commie leftists makes terrorism threats
>anarchists and Commies rioting, looting, assaulting people
>surprised when terrorist tactics work to deter people not wanting to be murdered by rabid leftists

This is a white american woman....Where the fuck did everything go so wrong ?

>surprised when terrorist tactics work to deter people not wanting to be murdered by rabid leftists

Especially in a place with restrictive gun laws where people can't defend themselves

I have this, it's pretty good.

black nationalism

If you keep getting told that eveything bad that happens to you is the fault of white men . When free speech gets policed to "not offenderd and hurt peoples feelings" that you create a bunch of weak subhumans. It doesnt fuckign matter what race they are , they will always be weak and blame always others for their faults.

Never mind all the blockades by rioters, never mind that the nearest county that voted for Trump is 50 miles away. Never mind that Obama being the first half black president drew a huge amount of African Americans, who make up a huge portion of the local population, to witness a major moment in African American History. Never mind all the threats of violence, acid attacks, rioting and assassination..

Disregard all that, yeah Obama had a large crowd, bravo.

That's a lot of black in Obama's.

Really, mind considering that the novelty was that he was the first black president?

>Obama
>all those white specks in a sea of black

The government handout line was quite long that year.

>omg millions of urban niggers walked to the white house to watch king nigger but somehow mysteriously white people from rural areas couldnt come to the white house despite they live thousands of miles away in the rural areas and they had to work at that time
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really activates the cerebral cortex

This is a chain reaction though.
This disgusting individual will raise her children with her ideology or God forbid, something even more anti white and more extreme. Her children will influence other children and so on, it's a horrible chain of corruption which must be cut at the source.

You should have won the war, my friend.