fpbp

this

/thread

hmm...

Amen Brother Mandela

What did he mean by this?

amen

D

fuck off christ cuck kek is my one true god!

Not anymore, now that Trump's in charge we're proud jews.

Sup Forums is a DIVERSE, MULTICULTURAL board filled with people of all different nationalities and races. We literally talk to one another like normal no matter what flag.

This mean we must RESPECT their religion aswell, if a poster from Syria posts i expect you all to tolerate his beliefs

Diversity is our strength. Imagine if all posters were AMERICAN posters, how boring would that be?

Daily reminder this isn't , I don't know why you retards think it is.

No.

Daily reminder, Christians are proud allies of God's chosen people and Israel.

gas the christkikes

gotta be non denominational though

>posting a protestant cross

Sup Forums is an Apostolic board Catholics and Orthodox only

I'm a Christian and this just isn't true. Some of us are Christian, most are probably atheist or agnostic. Some are occultists (Kek, etc). We're all unified however by some very similar moral views that drive us politically. Trying to say that Sup Forums is a Christian/Atheist/Kekist/etc board is just a way of dividing us.

Agreed. You can always spot the The_Donald refugees because of their uncontrollable fedora tipping. Sup Forums is and always has been a Christian board.

christianity is a very vague organization
organized religion is in general
its like organized crime almost identical

So then why are you so fucking racist?

Ecumenical when

No

Well that sure explains all the stupidity.

(((Christian)))
good goyim

"Oh People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion, nor say of God anything but the truth. Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, was (no more than) a messenger of God, and His Word which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him. So believe in God and His messengers. Say not, 'Trinity.' Desist! It will be better for you, for God is One God, Glory be to Him! (Far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs." (4:171).

Amen brother.

Accepted and acknowledged.

Jesus Christ is Lord and King.

Fuck that retard jew and his retard offshoot clones

Tsk tsk.

>sweden
>opening its asshole for foreign religions
not suprised

In your dreams goy, Sup Forums spends more time talking about my religion than any other.

Why did Christianity fail to give Invanka "Yael" Trump the family connectivity that she found in Judaism?

>Before her wedding, in July 2009, after studying for over a year with Rabbi Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School, she converted to Orthodox Judaism
>took the Hebrew name "Yael"
>She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey" and that her father supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion
>She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath
>"We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity."

>listening to a literal pedophile, rapist, murderer, demon possessed and worshiper of the Father of Lies.
No.

I do not approve of it and want to see them go.

Francis isn't a pope, just a jewish puppet, it's not fair to post that pic/

Western Christianity sucks anus right now, the most hopeful prospects for it right now are in and from the East.

shes playing the long game obviously

burn in hell faggots
Sup Forums is for pagans, and only pagans

>shes playing the long game obviously

By betraying God to marry a Jew.

Got it.

>Hel
>the underworld realm
Wiccans are this retarded

Why are you so full of slander?

"The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind’s judge on the last day" (Catechism of the Catholic Church 841).

>Why are you so full of slander?

It's libel.

Learn your own language. Faggot.

nah senpai that's gay

Yeah, it would be so much better if those shitskins were worshipping Muhammad and following Islam right. Instead of believing in a religion that teaches Western morality and gives them some chance of becoming civilised.

really makes you think...

This thread go shut down suspiciously fast

Amen

> Attacks the Jews relentlessly
> Jews force him to invade Soviet Union without winter uniforms and provisions
> Jews force him to declare war on the United States

Yea it's all the Jews' fault huh?

feminism blown the fuck out

Hitler also said:

"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

"ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."

"a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."

Albert Speer (1 April 1997). Inside the Third Reich: memoirs, pgs 96, 142-143.

"Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."

Cameron et al. Hitler's Table Talk 1941-1944: Secret Conversations, p. 667.

Nice image collaboration. Here's some actual facts.

If you self identify as Athiest, you're on equal terms as blacks and hippie Protestant denominations.

Athiests really are responsible and internalize Communism.

Who /fit/ for Jesus?

wtf is wiccans? is it eatable?

he never said that

>Learn your own language.
Why did you mean by this?

>table talks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA literally made by a butthurt frenchman that wanted him to be anti-christian just to virtue signal, into the fucking garbage

nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm

all protestants should be NUKE

Catholicism is the only true religion

hmmmm

flag violation, but still I think that post was worth 25 shillcents at least

Praise the almighty and loving god

Daily reminder no it's not.

pol is a Kekist board. Obviously.

Amen.

>Its the same faggot who posts the same source every time that says nothing on it but has a bunch of speculatory accusations

Wew. Hitler didn't care for religion he cared about race and wanted any religion that would serve the race to serve under him.

That is what traditionalism means. Race > Religion. Why do you think Positive Christianity was created? To get the German catholics and lutherans to stop fighting each other over literally nothing. Christianity is pure divide and conquer and no one really knows what Hitler believed in.

Peace and grace be upon the spirit of Saint Adolph, the Noble Wolf of Christianity, who bit the Jewish vipers and tore them to bits in defense of the faith.

God bless that man, if only we all could be so based.

Get thee behind me, foul merchant.

You hold no power here.

Hitler was a Catholic that just wanted a secular government

"The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France."
2 April 1945.

joyofsatan.org/

exposingchristianity.com/

wow probably the most concise kike comment I have ever heard.
fucking every internet in the multiverse for your ass.
Then Hell.

exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/

succ my fag dicc christians

We're Kekist you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=x9QwEvjY3tU

I know Sup Forums is Christian board and it's so sad it refuses the ultimate red pill.

>butthurt mongrel detected

>Hitler was catholic

Then why did approve of Positive Christianity which the Church deemed heretical? A pretty shit tier catholic

>Traditionalism is now jewish

Read that link. It says literally nothing but "we think this happened so therefore it happened"

Is it really that hard to figure out that this board is the opposite of whatever is politically correct at the time?
I mean that's where the fucking name comes from.

i'm gnostic :^)

What am I looking at here? What do the colors mean?

No.

Is it really, though? Anyone is able to just show up and start posting, so there's no real core identity of the board as long as people are willing to put up with the majority.