In order to remain in the country millions of illegals will marry white women for citizenship

> In order to remain in the country millions of illegals will marry white women for citizenship
You asked for this gringos, the white genocide just got closer.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=tall skinny white boys&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, sure thing Carlos. Women are not that stupid, most of White women voted Trump. MAGA!!!!!!!

oh fuck

If digits, mods most permban this Canadian

Even though he's right.

Rerolling

Last roll.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!

Most white women didn't vote at all, they were busy sucking and fucking BIG MINORITY COCK

Let me lend you my digits

>marry white women

They will have to settle for the sheboon more often than not as white women have better options.

Cry me a River Pablo, you are going back to Mexico!!

That's ok, when the Spanish and Portuguese discovered you savages living in your huts, some of the sailors fucked your mud women too.

Nigger here, white women want you less than they want white men lmfao.

Nobody want a burrito eating yard gnome PACO. They want the BBC just like your women.

Ha!
You think it's just Mexicans fucking white women?

Every Latino man all the way down to Peru are BROWNING your women and doing their part to eliminate the white """race""".

>All Murican White women have better options

Hmm

Why do most mexicans hate Trump so much? I lived in mexico and have worked their too, its a hard life and shit is expensive as fuck, poorness can be seen everywhere and I would wish mexico would get a president like Trump who actually cared for mexico and its people.

In my opinion Mexicans who hate trump are either rich people that never did anything and suffered like most mexicans, Mexican american who have never actually lived in mexico but were born here, or just dumb people who can't think how Trump helping murrica helps them, they did after all leave mexico because it was not great.

Keep dreaming, keep the trash

fuck off spic

save the double digits for your unemployment rate

Pol is one of the dumbest and easiest boards to manipulate on here.

MEME MAGICK PRAISE KEK WE DID IT POL ITS HAPPENING!!!

damn son, looks like the opposite is actually true lmao!

Those were all elderly women who were already married or too old to get married anyways. All the millenials in their prime voted for Hillary.

I know these stats hurt pablo, just take it on the chin ok?
>a-anecdotes disprove statistics!
how does this make you feel taco nigger?

Is she russian?

you can have those whores.

We will keep ours

Haha, you realize the only people watching BLACKED are white MALE cucks, right?

Every white woman wants one thing and one thing only:
A Latin lover

no comprehende de english? Or do you just not like statistics?spics and niggers are the least desirable race. Whites are the most. Get used to it juanito

Close one.

I am going to tell all the Haitians I know to marry Mexican women so they can stay in Mexico, just for you.

It's impressive how females naturally destroy themselves when there is no use for them.
You are one hell of a degenerate.

Saged and reported.

>l-le twitter whores anecdotes disprove stats
I know it's hard juan, I'd be mad too if I was born a spic. just try not to get actual statistics and facts hurt your primitive brain too much m'kay?

>white woman with mexican
Then why is it that I saw thousands of black man-latina woman, white man-latina woman, brown dude-latina woman ?
I even saw lots of asian dudes with latina women, west coast cities and texan cities.

t. tourist in Texas, California, Nevada, Colorado

I saw so many white dudes with nonwhite women, I realized why white women are crazed feminists and sometimes racemix

its because they have no white boyfriend and keep digging themselves in a hole with tinder and drinking

rekt by these

> white bois getting this mad
kek

That's cute, Paco. How does it feel to know that the only reason you speak Spanish is because some dashing European raped your ancestral abuela so hard that she started speaking his language. So did her husband. You are the descendant of a cuck. Lol, you speak 2 languages and both of them belong to superior white cultures. Have fun paying for my wall.

that kid is fucking ugly as shit

I believe it would be ideal if a system existed where two things had to pair enough and every pair equally provided for each other but has anyone actually met a female with anything remotely close to a considerable thought or emotion relative to male counterparts?

>he had to switch proxxy

ayy lmao

lots of beached whales will find a mate, nothing wrong with that

>INTERNATIONAL JORGE

Why is this dumb beanigger wasting his time trying to troll with twitter twats?

aww poor baby. Too bad anecdote's don't hold much compared to actual stats. Making your last shitpost before you get thrown out?

Getting married won't get you citizenship. It may be the case now, but Trump is gonna crack down on all those loopholes. Anchor babies aren't even safe.

Good luck though lol, enjoy your marriages that will last no longer than a few days once you file for marriage.

Mexican culture is DOMINANT.

In every corner of the world you will find women who's knees quiver at the thought of taking cock from a LATIN LOVER.

You think the same is true about Khazakstan?

twitter.com/search?q=tall skinny white boys&src=typd
stay mad pablo

>even the white sluts who say they love "Mexican boys" are referring to the rare above 5'11 Mexicans with white features who have a little bit of Spaniard blood
>Meanwhile, most beaners are ugly manlets and would never interest these very sluts