Be turk

>be turk
>get deported, raped and killed
>be turkish state
>do nothing
>cry

In May 1989, there were disturbances in regions inhabited by members of the Turkish minority. In the so-called "May events" of 1989, emotions reached the boiling point and tens of thousands of Turkish demonstrators took to the streets in the north-eastern and south-eastern provinces. The demonstrations were violently suppressed by police and the military forces.[122] On 6 May, members of the Turkish community initiated mass hungers strikes and demanded the restitution of their Muslim names and civil liberties in accordance with the country’s constitution and international treaties signed by Bulgaria. The regime responded with mass detentions and the deportation of activists to Turkey. Individuals were driven to the Yugoslav, Romanian or Turkish borders, presented with a tourist passport and extradited without even having a chance of contacting their families first. According to the Turkish government, 50 people were killed during the clashes with Bulgarian security forces. The Bulgarian government has put the death toll at only 7.[124] On 10 May 1989, travel restrictions to foreign countries were partly lifted (only for the members of the Turkish minority). Todor Zhivkov gave a speech on 29 May 1989, in which he stated that those who didn't want to live in Bulgaria could emigrate to Turkey and demanded that Turkey open its borders in order to receive all "Bulgarian Muslims". There followed an exodus[125] of over 300,000 Turks to Turkey, which became known as "The Big Excursion". The first wave of refugees was forcefully extradited from Bulgaria. These first deportees consisted of the prisoners of the Belene labour camp, their families and other Turkish activists. People were given 24 hours to gather their luggage before being driven to the border with Turkey in special convoys. Under psychological pressures and fear these were followed by hundreds of thousands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTPoweilw_s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vardar_Offensive
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shortest joke ever

>be turk
>protest because treated like dog
>get beaten and seperated from family and deported
>cry

>be turk
>be dog
>change name to slavic like good dog would do
>hasan becomes asen
>cry

>be turk government
>be big army
>do nothing because brown people no good soldiers
>cry

>be Bulgar
>neighbor suddenly gone
>laugh

>be gommunist
>gommunism is crumbling
>oh no wat 2 do
>i know, blame it on da "turks"
>who aren't really turks, just islam'd bulgars

youtube.com/watch?v=lTPoweilw_s

Don't see why you're so pleased, Bulgarians are basically half-Turks anyway

Your mother is half-turk, you inbred son of a whore.

Turkoraches on damage control

We did it

>be bulgarian
>ruled by turks for 600 years
>shitpost

Basil II should have exterminated you useless lazy welfare-leeching parasites. Bulgarians are shit, have always been shit and will always be shit

>damage control
not really
i just wanted to shitpost

This is what we think of eternal anglos around here

Fuck off little whore, you pussies never stood a chance against us. Check WWI, humiliated time after time. Now go cry, subhuman semi-man semi-woman with your thin sticky pussy arms

>be brit
>only used to being bailout by US
>fight alone
>get humiliated by strong and proud balkan man
>go home
>cry

>be a gypsy
>try to genocide and assimilate your former master even though they treated you well

gypsies gonna gyp

HAHAHAHA Bulgaria in WWI is the biggest joke ever, even worse than the fucking Turks. I feel really sorry for you, it's not your fault you're born what you are, but you're shit

Norway is either a pathetic slave of Denmark or a pathetic slave of Sweden. You're the true slave race

>be turk dog
>can do only jobs even gyps wouldnt do
>is allowed only to name kids slavic names
>obeys because good dog and even cleaning toilets is better than life in turkey
>chimpout one day
>gets deported or killed
>cry

-> Jokes on you, imbecile product of 500 years incest

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vardar_Offensive

Inbred from what, Celts, Romans, Saxons, Normans and Germans? England is one huge ethnic melting pot

Your nations existence is a result of internal turmoils of Ottomans. If we were remotely half competent in 1878 and 1908 you wouldn't exist right now.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vardar_Offensive
Thats what you come up with? Bulgaria vs UK France Greece Serbia and Italy, 3000 deaths Bulgaria and 18000 rest? Fucking degenerate, get out of my sight you little pussy.

Bulgaria exists since the 7th century you piece of trash

we wuz genocided and treated bad countless times, ever seen a turk whining about genocide? that is the behavior of inferior sub species like you and arm*nians

you are practically a turk + gypsy + slav hybrid. there's no such thing as a bulgar, at least not anymore, bulgars were a turkic tribe who came to balkans from central asia. you? you are a racemixed human residue, just like other turkic tribes who racemixed with ar*bs and k*rds

remove thyself subhuman

No, the hybrid is you, turk. You took slavs into your army to fuck your women, not us.
Also where do you see me complaining? We were here before you and will be after you.

Because everyone hates Bulgarians. You filth can make the whole world work together to exterminate you. Although I'll grant you this, you lot are hard to exterminate, kind of like roaches actually

read this kikepedia link

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars

even the word "bulgar" in old turkish has a meaning of "mixed"

>communism was sh-

It's not like you didn't racemix with Slavs or Greeks or Iranians. Ottoman Sultans are about 0.000001% Turkish because their harems are all non-Turks

Everyone hates Bulgaria mimimimi I dont have arguments anymore. I am everyone. Tell that to the 20M tourists who come every year you filthy piece of shit, I wish the Germans would have kill all of you subhumans, but you suck too good cock so the US bails you out every fucking time.

There is a difference between Bulgar and Bulgarian as there is between Turkic and Turkish, you illiterate turk.

We Anglos stick together, unlike you Slavs, who are basically white niggers

Well tell me a single country that likes Bulgaria. Go on.

85% of US heritage is German, not Anglo. Anglo my ass, faggot ass Australia nobody gives a shit about and the UK, half of which doesnt want to have to do anything with it and seeks for referendums to exit rather today than tomorrow. You are a dying race, hate on slavs, but there are 400M slavs in Europe, 60% of Europes population, 30% of all white people world wide. You are yesterday, we are tomorrow, you are pussy men, raped and beheaded on their soil by islamists, we are strong and real men

ottofag empire ceased to exist as turkic after the 3rd "sultan". rest of it is racemixed with balkanshits and adhere the ar*b religion

it was a degenerate multikulti empire that let subhumans like OP live and be a part of the empire, resulting in corruption and degeneration, causing the empire to collapse within

Yes, that is what you are turk, a mix of Bulgarian, Greek and Sandpeople. Its good you realise.

Nice trips

Slavs are the pussy men, Slavic countries like Poland and Russia and Ukraine have the lowest birth rates in Europe.

US is Anglo, speaks Anglo and helps fellow Anglos. Have fun with the Islamists after Merkel sends them your way, EU puppet

Then what's the Turkic religion, Turanic?

I dont have time for you anymore brit, I will make a new thread.

Good luck with the thread. No offense by the way, just shitposting

>85% of US heritage is German, not Anglo.
>thinks ethnic identity equals genome
Bulgarian "education"