No keyholes. the way to open the passenger doors on the limousine is a secret known only to the Secret Service

>no keyholes. the way to open the passenger doors on the limousine is a secret known only to the Secret Service.
>5-inch (130 mm)-thick bulletproof glass
>only the driver's window opens (to pay tolls)
>run-flat tires
>100% sealed interior to protect the occupants in the event of a chemical attack.
>The current presidential state car boasts rocket-propelled grenades
>night vision optics
>tear gas cannon
>on-board oxygen tanks
>armored fuel tank filled with foam to prevent explosion,
>pump-action shotguns
>2 US pints (0.95 l; 1.7 imp pt) of blood in the president's blood type.
>can also fire "multi-spectrum infrared smoke grenades as a counter-measure to a rocket-propelled grenade attack or anti-tank missiles.
>The car features 8-inch (200 mm)-thick doors.

Is this, dare I say, "our" car?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp5fFEQqCOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That shits probably horrible on gas

>tough guy trumpkin not gonna walk the parade route

The exhaust is also routed to a gas chamber in the trunk, so it makes up for it in efficiency.

>t. CIA

Its okay, your tax dollars cover it.

Trump is basically Batman anyway, might as well have the car.

Pick up some Jews on the way.

200mm thick door armor? Most WWII tank guns couldn't penetrate that at point blank straight on with no angle.

>government vehicles paying
Really?

I think it's actually diesel.

the president has to pay toll?

why does this make me laugh so much

no, because a nigger's already infiltrated the vehicle before. a new model has to be made.

would need to have a lot of low end torque so makes sense

Brother can't walk that far

yeah I noticed on the stream "this tank is a tank in limo shape (normies would never notice), just look at the bulkyness"

Based General Motors

say what you want, but they dont fuck up their trucks,

>all this shit intended to guard POTUS
>still have a glaring weakness because apparently the president has to pay tolls like some common pleb

America

Would you faggot?

*this car

whats the weakness? you can kill the driver, but you won't be able to open the doors.

He's still a citizen.

>kill driver
>jump through open window
>allahu akbar

The window only opens like 4 inches.

to pay tolls?

lol top kak

Wait seriously?

Yes because the President's limo travels alone with no armed convoy.

The driver cab is seperated from the passenger cab by armor dumbass.

>secret known only to the Secret Service
i guess it makes that they are the SECRET service

Fine
>throw grenade through crack

Unless the partition's made out of titanium as well

It's actually for tipping

>Kill driver
>jump in window
>drive car off a cliff
>at least i paid the toll

pack it up goys, Macedonia's got it all figured out.

Early signs of American becoming great again. American cars have been trash since the 1990s. Make American cars great again.

Yeah its a fucking tank

You honestly think that's a unique idea they never thought about?

That is a bad ass piece of machinery. Jealous of whoever gets to drive it desu.

It's not 200mm of RHA, user.

Just think in 2009 the Sup Forums bitched about bailing out GM

They tell you it is for pay tolls, it is really for McDonalds.

POTUS is a civilian and subject to the same laws as the rest of the nation. If his vehicle uses a toll bridge he has to pay the toll.

WIth this car he has options:
>pay toll
>use the gas cannon on the toll collector
>use the pump action shotguns

Then why isn't Clinton (bill) jailed yet?

Yeah, and that's not even considering the limo is a composite like the Chobham on the Abrams.

Nice wish list, but some of the specs seem way too optimistic. 130mm glass? 200mm doors? The inside must be awfully cramped.
Also, aside from the shotguns, all the grenade and cannon stuff seems too dumb to be of real use, it's not a combat vehicle and I highly doubt they'd bother fudging around with James Bond weaponry when they could be getting to safety and let the actual security detail handle things.

because he has goons that will kill ya

Well it took them till 63 to finally figure out why riding in an open top car is a bad idea

There's an exhaust port leading directly to the reactor.

It's not to pay tolls, its so the driver can communicate with people outside if they need.

>getting your dong mongled is a criminal offense in france

Of course, Umquando Ufwewe. My mistake. I should learn to appreciate your nation's vibrant fusion of Afro-Semitic culture.

See

Enjoy getting sniped by all the guys on the roofs.

What sort of engine does it have to power all that weight?

>pedophile rapist
>it's okay guys, it's just careless sex

You just gave that poor German a raging hardon.

Actual footage of president paying toll:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp5fFEQqCOE

He must've burned the coal

a panzer v panther could penetrate that door at 750m, a king tiger could penetrate it at 2000m. the stats you are thinking of only apply to sloped armour (~30 degrees). if the doors were sloped like a t-34 the 88mm cannon of the Tiger II could only penetrate 200mm up to 500 m. so technically you're wrong, unless you're talking about a 37mm panzer III or a 75mm panzer IV cannon which did have shit penetration.

I stopped buying GM because of the bailout. The fact that the same government that bailed them out also gave the company fat government contracts does not change my opinion.

They built this for King Nigger because they were so sure some White racist would try something.

>Cadillac
Probably a huge GM turbodiesel.

It only takes like a sec to toss a grenade; surely some sandnig would martyr himself

>Sup Forums
>2009
Also fuck GM

Sup Forums didn't exist in 2009

The last one did burn the coal.

>absolute pinnacle of vehicular technology
>has to roll down the window to pay tolls in a 40-car motorcade
>EZ-Pass isnt an option

Ok

yeah sure, I can totally see the presidential motorcade waiting for the POTUS at the toll both

Inside the engine pic related

*tips fedora* m'otorcade

>Each state car is expected to cost $1–1.5 million, and as of January 2016, GM had been paid $15,800,765 for its work on the new model
Lolno
What's wrong with an armoured Mercedes for maybe 250k?
That's what every sensible head of state uses.

Bruh a 88mm PzGr.39/43 is the only one you listed that could penetrate 200mm RHA, and only until about 5-600m.

Diesel is a lot less explosive so it would make way more sense for it to be diesel.

>>throw grenade through crack
And how exactly do you get in range without being shot to pieces?

Made me think of snow piercer

It's America; there's a psycho on every corner

VROOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM, VROOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOPOMMMMMM MUHMUHMUHMUHMUHMUHMUH VROOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOM MUHMUMHMUHMUHMUHMUH

Nothing says "This president has a mandate and will be beloved" like tear gas cannons and having to carry extra blood

t. Central Intelligence Agency agent

It's even worse on the speed, look at how slow this parade is going

Yes it did you fucking newfag.

Some of the MRAPs in use overseas get 3mpg, this thing is an armored vehicle disguised to look like a car so I bet around 7mpg

Work in the toll booth.

This shit is so retartedly heavy the last time Obungo was in Poland his Landforce One got stuck on a bump on his way out of the embassy for like an hour.

Pretty bleak movie, that.

Why would the driver have to pay tolls? How is he not exempt from tolls?

kek

A few million is a rounding error when talking about protecting the US president.

With as many people that hate him, I'm surprised he hasn't moved the paraded to the Potomac and just used one of these

Russian mobsters and every African dictator in history have used them and they are under a bigger thread than the president.

Actually my bad, it's to a little over 1000m until it's penetration reaches sub-200mm.

>kill toll booth worker
>impersonate him
>throw grenade in along with the change

RHA was the primary armour of almost all world war 2 tanks and the king tiger 88mm kwk 43 could penetrate RHA set at a 90 degree angle at up to 2000m, the 500-600m test was on armour with a 30 degree slope. i can post sauce if you want.

Not an argument Hans

kektus

No, it did not.