I dont laugh often at webms but this is gold

I dont laugh often at webms but this is gold

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20AzUW8U6vs
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/822509772813406208
twitter.com/NYTnickc/status/822524888468561920
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saved...

Being A FUCKING WHITE MALE hasn't felt this good in a long time.

Source?

Audio plz

youtube.com/watch?v=20AzUW8U6vs

It's just a series of Fuck You to the background of autistic screeching.

That's been me for the last couple of months.
It feels so good to gloat.

Is that a canadian flag?

>two dozen idiots who see political losses as a personal affront, and one antagonistic idiot who believes political wins are political victories and permanent, quite willing to confirm the beliefs of those much greater in number

I get now amusement from this. All I see here is a roadmap to this country's continued fall into the abyss.

fuck you

Yeah, but I'm not wrong.

Perhaps not, but you're also one massively boring twat.

>who believes political wins are political victories

go buy a thesaurus, nigger

this really got my noggin joggin.

Based Tom Hanks

>that pure fucking smug bliss
i will never be this happy im jealous as fuck.
i bet in 20-30 years he'll remember this moment and look up the video to show his grandkids while having a good laugh. its the kind of moment you remember for years.

>Being A FUCKING WHITE MALE hasn't felt this good in a long time.
Funny how a quote from Joseph Goebbels gets twisted to serve the purpose of the left.

I'm not going anywhere; if it's going to keep bothering you you should probably leave.
My prefacing both 'wins' and 'victories' in the same manner with the same word was designed to highlight the subtle differences in language between the two words, suggesting that the underlying concepts in the framework I put it---the 'political' sphere--can be quite different. It was written to really make you think (), and not in the memeish sense. In consideration of the many ESLs of the board, a thesaurus would be particularly counter-productive to my purposes.

This is gold

winrar of every YLYL... top kek

>one antagonistic idiot who believes political wins are political victories and permanent

That's quite a leap from one dude enjoying a win literally hours after it happened

>quite willing to confirm the beliefs of those much greater in number

Who gives a shit what they believe or think? They also think putting on a dress and a wig makes a man a woman

You sound like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

That would be your text-to-speech app.

What a manlet. Most likely an alt right member too.

>That's quite a leap from one dude enjoying a win literally hours after it happened
Its been months since the win, but as to the 'quite a leap' bit, it's really not. Partisan tools of any persuasion celebrate political wins as if they themselves were to share in power. Like a grill-wearing black retard thinking that We President Now who came in for all manner of justified mockery. Reasonable people undeserving of mockery reserves their celebration of some politicians' political elevation until that win somehow becomes meaningful.

>Who gives a shit what they believe or think? They also think putting on a dress and a wig makes a man a woman
They do, unfortunately (answer to both sentences). And for that, they need to be made politically irrelevant, rather than temporarily defeated in a single election. That's not happening in this vid.

reported

twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/822509772813406208

Dont you have another bag of dicks to suck?

You know I believe the same thing.... But geeze man. Learn to enjoy a joke.

That guy knows some moves bro

Just deal. I'll continue to make the observations that come to my head, and people will react how they react. Which in off years would be a more favorable reception. Just goes to show I know where I am. A mislabeled den of conformity and political correctness.

After all, as a case-in-point, you believe the same thing I do... but...

Post yfw

twitter.com/NYTnickc/status/822524888468561920

Are these the brave marxist warriors that are supposed to drag me out of the house and shoot me in the back of the head for being a fashist?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH

>all this pseudo-intellectual tryhard shitposting

gas yourself you autistic faggot