Sup Forumsitica - Winter-Chan won't stop Edition

This thread is for the discussion of current events, politics and happenings in italy, for italianons and guests.

>Discord Server
discord.gg/EyzVq

>The snow keeps falling on amatrice
Italianons, let us know how are you doing if you're around those parts.
ilsole24ore.com/art/notizie/2017-01-18/ad-amatrice-montagne-neve-e-macerie--140344.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_0DEGXyyZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

prepare ur anus

bump for MIGA

I'm coming

First for asuka best girl

Your waifu is shit

Absolutely.

Molise je Abrzzo

ASUKIAMELO
PESC E PESC
Reeeeifag get out
Fine taste

bump

Wanna die senpai?

Black men deserve a place in italy

Try....

*teleport behind u*

I'm ready

where's the user who wanted to make a logo for us when we had daily /referendum/ threads?

we have a "logo"

He is fast!

Grazie Martina

GRAZIE MARTINA

Grazie Martina

>he fell for the chainmail meme

i was talking about the one to represent us among normies

IIRC it was supposed to be an eagle on a gold field wearing the white on red cross shield of the ghibellines/savoia

Who is the cum dumpster?

Use this eagle. The bundle he's carrying symbolizes friendship.

>he fell for the Trump meme
FUCK DRUPTF

Thats right my friend
FUCK DRUPTF

>He fell for the horse meme
The true aryan use only foot soldier

XDDD /leftypol/ here
FUCK DRUPTF XD

GRAZIE MARTINA

>not knowing and loving Martina dell'Ombra, /politica/'s one and only true official waifu

kys

not yet

not yet

I agree he's #NotMyPresident

edit: how do I upvote posts? xD

For what purpose?

As far as I know you guys don't grow cotton.

racist
racist
>racist
racist
racist
racist
racist
racist
racist
racist
racist
racist
Thats right!
racist
racist
racist
racist
racist
racist
racist
racist
racist
racist
racist
Sexist
racist
Thats right my friend XDDDD

I love mi italian brothers

FUCK YOU TRAITOR

Thats sexist

thats satanic

you're a retarded traitor i hope my Italian friends fucking HANG you.

XDDDD DONT INSULT SATANIST
YOUR RACIST DRUPTF SUPPORTER

Daily reminder Movimento 5 Stelle is a Soros tool to make Italy the new Ukraine:

>In base alla storia recente, i movimenti politici finanziati dagli angloamericani e costruiti attorno alla rete, sono riconducibili a tre tipologie: movimenti per rovesciare governi ostili, per rovesciare governi amici e, infine, per mantenere lo status quo, fornendo una valvola di sfogo al malcontento.
>Il terzo caso è invece quello del Movimento 5 Stelle che, dopo aver dato ottimi risultati Italia, è riprodotto perfino negli Stati Uniti attraverso il movimento Occupy Wall Street, finanziato dal miliardario George Soros, come ammesso dall’agenzia Reuters nell’ottobre del 2011 prima di ritrattare rapidamente38.
>L’imponente tsunami tour che porta Grillo in 87 città, e di cui manca qualsiasi rendicontazione sui costi e sulle fonti di finanziamento42, è un grande successo di piazza. Il 25 febbraio 2013, prima ancora che le urne siano chiuse, sul sito OpenDemocracy finanziato da George Soros si può leggere43:

>There is no telling what the outcome of today’s remarkably uncertain Italian elections will be. But the real story might just be Beppe Grillo’s Movimento 5 Stelle, which could become the third political force in the country, and set a model for others in Europe to follow.

>La profezia di Soros è corretta, perché M5S, raccogliendo il 25% delle preferenze, si afferma come la terza forza del Paese, dietro alle coalizioni guidate da Pierluigi Bersani e Silvio Berlusconi.

>A questo punto scatta la seconda fase della strategia per cui M5S è stato studiato, ovvero la sterilizzazione del voto di protesta: entrati in Parlamento, i grillini bocciano qualsiasi tipo di alleanza in Parlamento, bollato come “inciucio”, condannando così all’irrilevanza gli 8 mln di voti raccolti.

Is this Vinny's Pizzeria?

I'd like an extra large meat lover's pizza, brooklyn-style, with mushrooms and extra sauce. I'd also like a large pineapple and ham pizza, hand-tossed. You guys got breadsticks, right? Throw em in if you can.

Italian Americans arent italian

Why you hurt me?

Italian Americans are more Italian than Soccer Italians.

>This guy
>got throwed banana on him

Do you guys really eat pizza? Whats authentic Italian cuisine like? I remember paging through a friend's book with all the regional cuisine, looks very diverse with lots of ingredients.

>Balotelli
>Not jew

user the italian navy is the only thing that is strong in our army
ALSO WHY DO YOU THINK WE DONT EAT PIZZA
ITS LIKE ASKING AMERICAN IF HE DONT EAT BURGER
LIKE ASKING RUSSIAN IF HE DONT DRINK VODKA

yeah and african lions in america aren't african lions anymore either right?
fucking RETARD.

NE HE ISNT
HE IS BURGER TRAITOR

Someone said bananas?

The Italian Navy is so corrupt it has become a ferry service for invasors.

Pls come on the discord

>only thing that is strong

Right... right.

Why not? Italian. We have right to as much Italian citizenship as you do.

Brazil gave a free place for my family to thrive after a commie got hold of power in Italy. Why shouldn't Italy offer me a similar opportunity?

No reason, and that's whey they offer it. All I have to do is get my great-grandpa's documents and go to the Italian consulate and ask for citizenship. A few months later, if I do it in Italy, or a few years, if I do it in Brazil, and then it's done.

Only reason why I haven't done it is that I'm too lazy to get some of the documents on the places where they're stored. Great-grandpa travelled a lot and was born in a place, married at a another, died at yet another, and so on...

>that embarassing moment when you realize Italians are the closer race to Ashkenazi Jews

shut up monkey

what kind of pizza?

do you guys actually eat anchovies? cause I really fuck with anchovies but everyone looks at me weird when I eat with pizza.

Burgerpizza != Realpizza

Kys monkey

WE

ITT:
60% and brasialian monkey

post pics of """"""Real""""" pizza

>>La profezia di Soros è corretta, perché M5S, raccogliendo il 25% delle preferenze, si afferma come la terza forza del Paese, dietro alle coalizioni guidate da Pierluigi Bersani e Silvio Berlusconi.

Didn't know Berlusca was still around. Interesting.

It's from 3 years ago.

*lick pawn*
Arf guy how are you?

>monkey

I'm actually whiter than many Italians, since I also have some anglo blood... Grandfather was very dark sometimes, although he could change colours according to the sun - his parents were from a small city near Lucca and Milano.

If you're talking about intelligence, my IQ is 136, so fuck off.

Is he still around, though?

the only thing that is 136 is your number of chromosome monkey
Santo dio

Your family backstabbing italy so stay in brazil

Is that... Flan?

of course

WUZ

(Nice satanic trips btw

They destroyed the 'summit' - the pointy end - of the pizza.

That's very wrong.

is this your first day on Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=R_0DEGXyyZY

italy is truwely a shithole... viva berlusconi

You mom's asshole is a shithole

Fuga di Cervelli is not betrayal, just our goverment scaring talented people to emigrate.

They fought in WWI. What did you do? How can one deprive a man who fought for Italy in WWI from having an Italian great-grandson, even when his family has maintained Italian pride throughout more than a century, living in a foreign country?

I recognize that I am not as Italian as people who are born in Italy are, but one cannot deny, at least, that I am 'Italian-American'.

Same could be said about someone who was born in Italy but didn't grow up there, btw...

That's called pudim de leite. It can be good, but not very much.

No, but I usually just post on KC. The traffic speed is better there.

yes it is you fucking dishwasher
go back to london

No he dont figth for italy

Will you be happy when all our boys with a score of 130 will be replaced with 70 iq niggers?

>implying we aren't already niggers

>Italian
>White

>ITALIAN
>not nigger of europe

>(you)
>Not nigger of this thread

More divide and conquer i see.

>e lui
>o non è lui?
E LUI!

>Guido
>Dante
>Petrarca
>Galileo

What did Arminius' people have when Rome had Augustus?

>white skin
>white
keep your delusion up

nice

Its time to masturbate on comatose girl

>discord

Such an obvious honeypot.

your mother is my dick's sheath