How is your country affected by a Trump presidency?

How is your country affected by a Trump presidency?

How buggered is Nato now?

As a norwegian, I simply dont know. Maybe we can still be friends with intelligence benefits?

You will have to buy more of those F35s. No big deal.

Leftist, crying everywhere.

Why are you standing by the road in your underpants. Do y'all just do that kinda stuff where you are. To answer your, question- we're ecstatic. Many of us really didn't think we'd make it.

It's like someone literally took a shit in Merkle's cereals. That's all i care about. Butthurt leftards are just a bonus.

"we've defended other nation's borders while refusing to defend our own"

Lovely.

Just make them work please. Well buy.

Merkel needs to go. But i dont want amerikaner-san to go.

Our jew prime minister actually thinks he will convince Trump not to bin the TPP, god bless Trump I want the fucking establishment to burn.

All the studenty types on my Facebook are having a good whinge, posting shit like pictures of Trump in the crosshair of a sniper (might report to the FBI), a link to REM's The End of the World As We Know It and mostly just putting that they're scared lol

Ireland is crying like a little bitch about jobs, constantly mud slinging against Trump on talk radio.

Most of the arguments are all fallacies, I fucking hate the liberal Irish, backsliding scum.

We are already enforcing borders, still not great, but going the right way

we should get a good trade deal as he lulls the world into a false sense of security
Then WHAMMO shit gets real

Sweden is gonna invade your ass next month

>That comma placement
Jesus Christ.

NATO's fine if the countries that are actually in trouble actually meet their obligations.

Trump hasn't said no to NATO; he's said no to paying for other countries who don't pay their own share.

Which is most of them; but not mine.

5th Crusade against the Muslims then?

Hahaha. Sure. Alis snackbar is coming.

I will pay. Just name a figure.

Im quiet happy that the Americans now fuck off like the russians did, now we finally free.

It is gonna be HUGE

>NOW

I'm interested in how Trump's relationship with Russia will affect Finland, but beyond that? I doubt anything worth noting will happen.

Buy some good doors so when the russians come your women are safe from getting raped.

The sane thing to do would be to change nothing, and to discourage Sweden from wanting to drag you into NATO.

Hope ur right finbro. Yx to u!

Not our fight, broeder. We have our own savages to deal with.

I take it you have had experience with foreign men coming to rape your women

News stations here mentioned the pee pee hotel hoax. Laughed my ass off.

Anders Brevik doing a roman salute statue in the middle of Oslo when?

Bend over for America's big cock Europe cause the big boys are back in office

Soon.

>AmericanGods.jpg

this

Totally /ourguy/

>Buying garbage.

Nice.

I bet you F22's are superior to Russian and Chinese fighters as well...

Well, can't let them go to waste now that we've spent the money on building them. That would be silly.

Even many conservatives here are not positive toward Trump.
Admitting you support him is basically like saying you're a child molester or something.
It's enjoyable to see all the butthurt but I feel very alone.

>How is your country affected by a Trump presidency?
Nothing changed yet. Our media was shilling hard for Trump. Majority of people is still sceptical that our relations would improve.

>How is your country affected by a Trump presidency
----------------------^--------- this flag

American Russian empire?

Clearly "new alliances to fight ISIS" is you, Ivan.

Obviously you'll just gobble up Belarus in the background.

Life is fun.

Is that Norwegian Thor?

Nobody gives a fuck in Sweden. We weren't a part of NATO so they can fuck off. Le 0 fuckos le given

If there is civil unrest in Europe while he is in charge he won't come to the aid of Muslims like Obama or Clinton would have.

Probably why Serbia is posturing atm,

Right, and definitely weren't NATO aligned.

That's why all your small arms are chambered in NATO rounds, right?

Nato......whats Nato?

>How is your country affected by a Trump presidency?
Germany is once again at odds with Russia AND the USA.
Merkel is a geopolitical genius, what could possibly go wrong?

We're taking the UK into the anglosphere, which will cause the EU to collapse around you. Deal with it.

We pay 0 dollarydoos in NATO support, they want to store shit here and we're like alright. Life is good mudafuga

Bring France into your new alliance, for history's sake.

If you play your cards right Russia could be the new Iran. Obama wanted some big peace agreement to earn his Nobel. Trump will want to look tough.

Make some symbolic sacrifices in the Ukraine and the whole mess will be over quickly. He doesn't give a shit what you do in Syria.

Just read that Obamas last call in office was with Merkel.
Probably a bad omen.
A-At least we aren't as dependent on US politics anymore as we used to be.

Trump will say fuck you to us and our liberal half of the nation will respond with snarky comments and delusional dreams where they think we don't need America. Embargoes ensure, we lose a ton of trading partners, everybody begins to hate us. Our economy gets shittier and for the first time in a century, we can't afford to maintain our football league. A football blackout will turn millions of germans woke over night, a kristallnacht will follow and germany becomes great again. Trump really will be our Trumpf.

Right.

You're also a country not officially allied with the US, that's dismantled it's territorial defense in the past 20 years, now scrambling to beef it up, to the point of taking Kustrobotbatteri 90 out of a fucking museum.

Safe journeys, m8.

>Clearly "new alliances to fight ISIS" is you, Ivan.
Yeah, i'm hopefull about the future. But i'm talking about general population, Syria is far away - no one gives a fuck. People waiting for the lifting of sanctions, which is unlikely to happen quick, let's be honest.
>gobble up Belarus
I would much rather help Serbia to retake its clay 2bh.

>make them work
Bitch you'll be lucky if we even make them get off the ground. Now gibs money or we invade

You guys took France before the USA got involved. So you can have France.

Well, if LePen is elected, there will be France, GB, Russia and the USA against an isolated Germany again. History really repeats itself.

Send SVTs please :3

They cost a metric shitton here.

Some disgusting nip food.

New president Macri was hopping to revert the K's protectionism, and open up to the world
To achieve it, Argentina got into more debt, and basically will be taking dick in the ass for some time
But now that Trump is closing up to the world, Macri want's to cut his balls off. i don't really know how much it affects us, but it's not good.

Some argie retards on here saw Macri as the Argie Trump, but in reality Trump plays for the US becaue he's a nationalist, and Macri plays for the US because he is not. I don't see how retards didn't see it

Otherwise, not that much changed, and most people I know think Trump is literary highlighter

Today I saw a joke of Trump playing with the nuke button, that said "It's going to be some interesting four years"
I couldn't help myself; I crossed out the four and wrote "eight =^)"

>trips
Ally with Italy, they will help.

i,l stick with my stew then ;)

Why do you hate us so much? Whites here hate black soooooooo much.

Could swear the average black mouth fucked your wife and shot your kids in front of you...

I swear I saw some of your news shows painting Syria as ancient Byzanthian clay or some shit.

At any rate, clearly fighting ISIS will just be an excuse to bring you into the fold, depends whether also giving you a free hand in non-NATO neighbours (as "reinforce old alliances" seems to indicate we won't be thrown to the wolves (bear) just yet).

A friend of mine is dating a Belarusian qt. Maybe reconsider? Anyway, it seems gears are already in motion for operation "Lukashank'd in the spleen".

Of course, allying with Italy, what could possibly go wrong?

America coming first might mean they need more natural resources for whatever increased business they plan on doing. Since literally all we have to export in this country after all these years is still only ship containers full of unrefined rocks with gold, platinum or iron ore in them it might be good.