THE ANTIFA WHO PUNCHED RICHARD SPENCER!!!

twitter.com/draknats/status/822552258168627202

Sometimes I love Twitter

Is that Sam Hyde?

Antifa actually did something worthwhile?

>My faggot got punched by another faggot waaaaaahhhhhhh. personal army for me g-g-guys

Why didn't Richard punch back?

What a faggot lol

Rare

Snitching.

Don't be a pussy.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Video?

You know what to do goys

REEEEEEEEEEE! DONT HURT MY DAD!!

Hi, you seem to be in the wrong place.

The cripplechan Sup Forums is down the hall

>punching and running
>not being a pussy

user....

this

Is Richard Spancer a numale beta faggot ?

Didn't even knock Spencer out.

who the fuck is richard spencer?

none of you fucking socially stunted dumbass neckbeard virgins go outside anyway.

why are you asking like you even care about snitching or any other street code? you guys jerk off to anime all day.

stick to your topics. i should never see anyone talking about snitching here ever again. you people have no life.

Antifa scum punched and ran away.
Why are we even making talking about that? A fucking commie hurt one of our own! Revenge!

This faggot is going down

He had it coming.
Richard Spencer is the most retarded individual there is.
>Muh white nationalism
You realize nobody but autists here and American mutts are white nationalists?
You have German, French, Italian, British, Scandinavian, etc. nationalists, white nationalism is a meme.
Sure, we come from the same continent, but it makes no sense to base your nationalism on your skin color, or "us versus them". Which is what white nationalism is about in the US.

It's like punching a retard: there's nothing wrong with it and it's encouraged.

>spencer
>"alt-right"
>not faggot-tier

>someone punched Richie Spencer

Fuck off Spencer, we know you're a fucking media plant.

Damn richard is an even bigger cuck than i imagined

>>>/TRS/

>but it makes no sense to base your nationalism on your skin color
It does when your race determines how you behave

wtf I love Antifa now

Got a vid?

Rare AF

Cant he defend himself?
Once again, is he a numale beta faggot ?

Why do we promote faggots like Richard and Milo ?

His name is Connor, and he actually kinda started this fire.

What in God's cock? That's an old white man!

>The Eternal Boomer!

>american intellectuals

Please fuck off to Reddit or whatever image sharing site you recently came from.

>our

Back to >>>/TRaSh/

I think i just seen him on the news giving an interview

I totally agree, but "white" is way too broad. Italians and Frenches don't act the same and don't have the same capabilities.
Sure, they're similar to one another if you compare them to a nigger, but they're still not the same.
I would go even deeper and say even regions within a country have different attributes.
White nationalism is a joke.

_donald

>Why do we promote faggots like Richard and Milo?
We don't. They're trying to force themselves as "leaders" of a movement that has nothing to do with them.

If I saw Spencer IRL, I'd beat the shit out of him myself.

>guy

Look at that cleavage. It's clearly a bulldyke.

He's wearing a hoodie with the hood up, probably a Jeb supporter

AAAAGGHHH WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ALL
All you fucking retards do is fight eachother one of this fucking days im going to fucking break OUR FUCKING PEOPLE ARE DEAD! We fucking suck! all we have ever done is fucking kill eachother.
im fucking going full leftist commie im fucking out of here you fucking racists

>Sup Forums is alt-right branded, reddit!

You're missing my point. I'm an ethno nationalist, but white isn't a race.

It's fags from TRS (therightstuff) forums shilling and astroturfing.

It's embarrassing honestly

Did he manage to smack the shit-eating grin off his face?

The (((nose))) knows

Fuck im happy to be white and do my best to not hate anyone. When America became antiwhite around 8 years ago i slowly started watching America become something it never was and never should have become. Take that syrup bottle out your ass before talking about things you dont understand. Id kill white traitors first.

The antifa that saved Europe

Of course he is (((alt right))) afterall

Surely not...

Oh god...

You're a mutt though. Unless you're proud of the American mutt race, you don't deserve to call yourself a nationalist.

>but "white" is way too broad. Italians and Frenches don't act the same and don't have the same capabilities

You're getting caught up in nuance leaf. It doesn't matter if these European countries have slightly different attributes, because they're all been invaded the same and becoming minorities within their own countries.

>"white people don't have a unified identity"
>whites then have no solidarity, and can't properly mobilize against outside threats
>white countries get invaded by unassimilated shitskins

Please kys.

Probably for the best. You need to prep Abdul for round 3 with your wife.

Hey faggot

You and me, 1 on 1 in the ring

Until you accept that, bitches can get snitched on; cowardice begets cowardice

White enough to be hated for being white is all that matters faggo

lol, this

Thank god you can't vote here cuck. I hope you get raped by dindus you fucking retard

he strikes again

Richard is a beta fatty fag

Good point, why didn'didn't he fight back?

I hate RS and Antifa so I would like to see these two dumb assessment duke it out.

I hate seeing bad things happen to children.

It's something that is quite hard to explain to Americans, but I'll try once again:
>White people don't have a unified identity
That is correct.
>whites then have no solidarity, and can't properly mobilize against outside threats
That is wrong, NATO was an attempt at that, while still keeping their distinct and separate type of nationalism.
>white countries get invaded by unassimilated shitskins
Sure, but that's not America's problem, country of Europe can deal with that issues, by themselves. For example, Germany could get rid of all the Turks without needing help of France. So I fail to see your point here. It's not an all at war on Europe, it's a demographic shift aimed to destroy its population. Which could be fixed easily within each countries.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Rare ancap flag

(((Spencer))) is just an agent for the establishment. He's a way to label anons, this is the foundation of Jewish warfare.

This is a proxy fight and I don't give a fuck about these guys

Kek, how am I a cuck?
Read my posts, I am probably far more ethno nationalists than you, mutt.

That picture made me sad. I hate seeing stuff like that happen to children :(

shoo shoo, back to your autism lair 8shill

Let's see some video?

Fuck off Mohammed

Snitches get stitches is just a way for criminals to get power over us

Fuck them and fuck you.

Jesus fucking christ, how fucking new and retarded are you reddit cumshitters? Do I really need to explain the Sam Hyde meme?

He was barely phased, he just kept on like nothing happened because it was such a non threat.

I really don't get the Spencer hate here, I mean I'm apathetic towards the guy but at least he shares a lot of views.

>6 posts by this ID

Sup Forums is 25% cripplechan autistic, 25% nufag "Muh media plant, just came out of nowhere". 4 years ago, tgis would gave meant more to Sup Forums, but the meme magic attracted faggots.

It's funny how leftists want to piss us off by kicking RichieBoy's ass thinking we like that fat fuck but they don't know we actually want to kick his ass too

If digits Richard Spencer dies in 2017

RARE

Digts Spencer's dies in trumps first term

Didn't yuo get the memo? Acting out and calling for racial redistribution is the best way to get Americans onboard with stricter immigration policies.

There was a campaign against him here for weeks. It's a combo of self-defeat paranoid cripplechan users and nufags. Half of pol didn't even know who he was, quite a change from the years before Trump.

>Richard is a beta fatty fag

He shows his face and states his beliefs in public. You shitpost on a Korean 38th parallel watching forum.

>That is correct
No. They can, and many do. An ethnic french is still much more genetically similar to an Englishman than say an African Bantu. White people can still have nationalist pride for their country, but accept they are also european and have a genetic interest.

>That is wrong, NATO was an attempt at that, while still keeping their distinct and separate type of nationalism.
And it's done wonders for the continent of Europe hasn't it? If NATO is so affective, then they wouldnt be in that position now.

>Sure, but that's not America's problem, country of Europe can deal with that issues, by themselves. For example, Germany could get rid of all the Turks without needing help of France. So I fail to see your point here. It's not an all at war on Europe, it's a demographic shift aimed to destroy its population. Which could be fixed easily within each countries.
America had a majority white populace and is drastically declining, we're experiencing the same issues here

If digits trump overthrows Jew terrorist (((Intel groups)))

Haha I feel the same way when leftist post dead nazis! It's like I want them dead too cause they aren't right wing enough

nuffin' wron'

He is controlled opposition.

Video? I want to see Richard Spencer get punched by a queer antifa faggot

No, he's not. Like a even tried to get his mom to sell her property and donate the money to a kike charity. Fuck off back yo cripplechan or reddit, RS has been doing this for years, and has been posted here for years.

>states his beliefs
>immediately backtracks by daying "it was a joke." in an interview after the whole hail trump scanda

He isn't likeable, he has a faggy voice, no charisma, and racemixes alot for a white nationalist.

If he was a leader, he wouldn't need to be shill ed by TRS fags like you.

>source: jezebel article
this might actually be fake news

Is that legolas-chan?

that looks like a Jew

Shill BTFO. One of those rare occasions we can find common ground.

>Race mixes
Oh yeah, he had a picture taken with Japs that one time
>Backtracks
Nope, it's just that hailgate is just beyond mincy faggots and you buy msm bullshit.

thats not a picture of sam you fucking moron

the faster that wall goes up the fucking better

SAM NO!

Only pussies and nogs worry about "snitching"

>everyone who doesn't suck Richard's cut cocktail is a leftist.
>in ironically using the word "nazi"

You Richiefags are really fucking retarded and are only in WN because of memes and the edge.

Oooh I am soooooo impressed that Richard pissed off the leftist media and it's drones! It must've been soooo difficult to pissue off those leftists.