Canadians

I think it's time we had a serious conversation about the Canadians, Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DougSaunders/status/822493884693544961
clioscurrent.com/blog/2015/7/13/burningwashington
youtu.be/C6x_AMmXH_Q?t=1096
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Day of the rake

I don't know where these people come from. Every overly liberal person I know is an asian. Every paki / indian I know usually doesn't fall for this retarded shit. Something I noticed.

The one thing I've noticed though is almost every liberal screams "gay" so your gaydar can usually pick them up.

Only if "serious conversation" means we invade.

For the record this guy is the international affairs columnist for The Globe and Mail.

>It was all much scarier in my mind
Pure delusion

You know I am sick and tired of the hate that you guys put on my Canadians.

Listen now, Canadians are one of the nicest people i know who care about everyone.
Like literally you're probably just mad that they did more than you in WW1 and 2 and literally won the war for the Allies.

They also burned down your shitty capitol in the war of 1812 too! Canadians are the best!!!

YOU BRING THE RAKE
WE BRING THE DRAKE

Please do.

Look at those numbers. Even online, in the cesspool that is Twitter, barely anyone can agree with something this profoundly stupid.

you have to go back

I also forgot to link direct. Please forgive me:

twitter.com/DougSaunders/status/822493884693544961

A FUCKING LEAF in disguise!

>us bombed and/or regime change 8 countries as a consequence of 9-11

thats why i hate libcucks. its not just their opinions, i could prolly endure that. but its the blissfull lack of knowledge. they claim to be humanitarian, but dont mind obongo or clinton bombing the middle east, drone wars, regime changes, mass killings of mudlimes who they care about to much

>This is worse than 9/11

Do these people really believe this? I mean I don't like Trump but the way some people are acting makes me think we need to do something to treat mental illness asap.

>First Post, Best Post

>us bombed and/or regime change 8 countries as a consequence of 9-11

That's giving Obama way too much credit. Libya, Jordan, Syria, Somalia and Yemen really can't be excuse because of 9/11.

I also love how liberals will scream against the proliferation of Nukes but will defend Obama allowing Iran to develop them. Iran, a fucking country that's been in a perpetual state of power grabs. Even if you trust the modern Iranian government, who knows if they will still have power years from now and who will control those nukes in the future. It's even more funny because they claim Trump gaining control over Americas nukes is terrifying but the Iran Deal was great kek.

Twilight zone.

many rich canadian jews are both liberal and fit the hateful anglo meme perfectly

wouldn't be surprised if this were the case

implyin us hasnt destablized iran since 1953.
if cia would stop supporting radical rebels, the middle east could actually concentrate on getting civilized

Wait, wait, just stop the ((media)) from its shilling, and instill better values. We Canadians can change, we're well educated, it's just the wrong material.

did somebody say rich liberal Canadian jew?

>implying we won't just burn the White House again
Not sure if (you) cucks even know where our Parliament is, good luck invading.

>implyin us hasnt destablized iran since 1953.

I'm in agreement about CIA interference but that doesn't change the fact that because of that interference and manipulation Iran is an unstable nation with a lot of radicals and it's future is about as uncertain as America. If you think Trump having access to nukes is bad you should also be against Iran having them is my point.

They don't make war films about leafs contribution to the war,or for that matter any war,keep on trucking.

I will throw open the gates.

Do any cities exist outside of toronto and quebec? because it seems like they don't

>>implying we won't just burn the White House again
that's not a British flag

Lol Canadians

This dopey cunt is getting blasted by average twitter users. Twitter isn't so crazy.

Just annex them USA, you got our permission, got sent to Toronto with work, it was like a fucking scene out of the walking dead with literal hordes of homeless walking around everywhere

>if cia would stop supporting radical rebels

A lot of that is the result of the US-Russia rivalry; even after the Cold War we're so fucking paranoid of one another that we're constantly trying to install sympathetic regimes in every third-world country we stroll past.

Hopefully now that we have a POTUS who's actually willing to work on US-Russia relations things will change.

It's time, choose your weapon.

Nostalgic for the time when your land was ruled by actual men and not numale twinks, eh?

>Muh white house muthafucka
Leaf "education"

Why do the Canadians always take credit for this? The British burned the White House, the Canadians (who didn't even exist at the time) where too busy doing what they always do; slurping syrup and fisting moose ass while their loyal dog sucks their masters cawk.

clioscurrent.com/blog/2015/7/13/burningwashington

The sad truth is Canadian military history is so pathetic, they have invented and claimed ownership for something they weren't even involved in.

Pic related, the pinnacle of Canadian history.

youtu.be/C6x_AMmXH_Q?t=1096

holy shit
did Sup Forums just get BTFO by a fucking LEAF youtuber?

How the fuck are you guys ever going to recover after this roasting?

I watch 10 sec. and noped the fuck out of there. No man should own that much kids toy collectible shit.

Stephen Harper's wife with the retort.

you got triggered
proving his point!

this isn't technically true; Canada did "exist" in the sense that there were two geopolitic areas that were partially-governed territorial zones. Upper/Lower Canada began in 1791.

Also since the Brits involved all became eventual Canadians, it's not totally unreasonable.

Still, the point stands that "canadians" as we understand the term now did not burn down the white house.

RAKE

Yes Achmed, it's the CIA's fault the Middle East has been and always will be a shithole.

He looks especially Jewish in that picture.

fucking headshot.

>Toronto
>Canada
pick one

I'm no goddamn leaf I'm a canuck

drain the swamp

>tfw live in this hellhole
>tfw watched inauguration and had some beers with my buds this morning

Rake memes will die once we elect Bernier or Leitch.

MCGA.

get a job, freecell

They do know that those 2 bombed the Middle East, it's just that they will always try to pin the blame on other people (aka the Right)

>Not even google believes Canada is a real country.
Explain yourself leaf fags?

I'm not a fucking Gaynadian I'm a proud Québécois, get the fuck out cucks

>Upper/Lower Canada
Just because a region named Canada existed on paper doesn't mean Canada existed or that the population thought of themselves as Canadians. It was a province, and a region controlled by the crown, in no way it's own country.

>Also since the Brits involved all became eventual Canadians, it's not totally unreasonable.
lol who? The Generals involved where from the English Isles, and the troops where British, specifically the Corps of Engineers (who carried out most of the burning) weren't illiterate backwoods beaver weavers, they where well trained native British troops. The only "Canadian" involvement in it was that the British troops happened to pass through Canada, cucked some mounties in their own sugar shacks, and then proceeded south.

This is Canada's version of "we wuz kangz"

They're both fucking idiots and I am embarrassed for this country.

It's usually the whites that are liberals.

Browns are usually pretty based.

I've never met an Asian liberal who wasn't faking it to get white pussy.

Good, the union needs to be reunited. Anglo's and French must conqueror the world once again.