Brit/pol/ - Gas the taigs

>THINGS: The Movie - Top producer in talks with Tony Blair to make film about his life
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/14/la-la-land-look-top-producer-talks-make-blair-movie/

>Milkman rules out LAB-LIB Pact - "The people will never forgive Corbyn"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-tim-farron-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-opposition-divisive-a7536516.html

>"Start by over-valuing then settle in the middle" - Britain gets offered a favourable deal that would lead to a Soft Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/755807/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Britain-stay-in-EU-transitional-deal
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/18/jean-claude-juncker-says-brexit-talks-will-be-very-very-very-difficult

>Setting up landmines for Eurosceptics - Theresa May's speech examined
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/magical-realist-or-iron-lady-mrs-mays-speech-on-the-eu-examined.html

>Corbyn's pledge of a 3-line whip in favour of voting to trigger Article 50 is dropped as his Cabinet rebels against him
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-shadow-minister-tulip-siddiq-vote-against-article-50-trigger-brexit-jeremy-corbyn-told-mps-a7537006.html

>Starmer: "If Theresa May gets everything she wants, it won't be a hard Brexit"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-brexit-spokesman-sir-keir-starmer-tells-mps-theresa-may-speech-plan-falls-short-of-hard-eu-a7531896.html

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>Copeland and Stoke by-elections will be on Feb 23
news.sky.com/story/labour-planning-double-by-election-on-23-february-10734971

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=3bvp_f_zTes

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pp8vLgv5SN8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1eLd7wTVpfA
youtube.com/watch?v=RkmsHm0Ejf0
theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/20/george-soros-theresa-may-wont-last-and-donald-trump-is-would-be-dictator
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/20/revealed-theresa-may-set-fly-next-week-meet-donald-trump/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=muO0lIYlSL4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JM4qCZHHqKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We HAVE to stop Drumpf!

Yktd is gay
Soap is for gays

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pp8vLgv5SN8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1eLd7wTVpfA

Was Kowloon AnCap, lads?

ah yes the hindus

objectively

I doubt they respect the NAP

Upa based Marty yeooo

Can it be considered anarchist if it was controlled by gangs?

DESIGNATED SHITTING CAKES

youtube.com/watch?v=RkmsHm0Ejf0

TRUMP LITERALLY BANEPOSTING DURING THE INAUGURATION

This isn't /brit/ you shitposting cunts

no
if anything it was some commie shit

>"gas the taigs"
>Oswald Mosley
>aka the guy who supported home rule

Who's ready for Trump to abandon his sensible plans for infrastructure spending, investment in manufacturing and protection from foreign competition in favour of massive cuts in spending?

For me taigs = IRA and Irish civic nationalists

The fire rises

BASED SOROS BTFO MAY
HOW WILL SHE EVER RECOVER!?!

HINT: SHE CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taigs > brits

British paedoph isles

it's not fair bros

I have more faith in Theresa now that I know Soros isn't happy

What're you doing outside of Sup Forums

Mfw YKTD said I could use his bum for £5 and that he is clean and also said something about the willy and bum game he likes to play

When is the revolution gonna happen m8s

What is the name of the guy in the photo?

Ol' Beady Eyes

Beady the Venerable

the eternal Anglo, enemy of the Aryan race

Pound shop enoch Powell

Rowan "Firebomb Krauts till the stars go out" Atkinson

Jimmy Savile

2017, the year everyone will become an armchair expert of international trade.

Dunno m8, but he used to be the lead singer of Ultravox or something

There are civics among us

Why is /shit/pol so boring today

God does exist. And that's not how faith works. I didn't say you should do anything, though I urge you to seek and speak to God. I said faith was irrational, but that there were rational reasons for promoting religion and not attacking Christianity or mocking Christians. It's futile and irrational to do so anyway, since God's existence can't be disproved. That is why fedoras are ridiculed. Christians know the leap of faith is irrational. Atheists act like they are rational, but they are not. At the end of the day, what you do or do not is between you and God.

My little president can't be this cute!

theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/20/george-soros-theresa-may-wont-last-and-donald-trump-is-would-be-dictator

Some of the comments are pretty based for guardian readers

is that Limmy

Because no happening.

Care to post them? Because I'm not clicking on a grauniad article.

Paul Nuttall

No, would be quicker and easier for you just to copy paste the text and read the comments

The burden of proof is not upon those that don't believe. It is self evident that God does not exist, cannot be seen, felt, smelt or heard. The only reason he is even brought into consideration, is that his imaginary presence is invoked by yourself and others.

Is Soros the good guy? Have we been BTFO?

Kek.

Their comments sections are usually like that. They don't allow comments on anything relating to immigration because their always overwhelmingly red-pilled

Nah.

>Is Soros the good guy?

>anti-racists
>real Labour
Oh

see you in gensokyo mokou

>Is Soros the good guy?

He tricked the evil Nazis by collaborating with them and seizing Jewish property. Truly an inspiration to all progressive freedom fighters!

Oswald Mosley, ignore the BEADY mongs besmirching a good man's name

Just seen Soros is 86 years old. He might well die before Trump leaves office.

wtf I hate Trump now..

Nothing personal bongs

HAPPENING

>Theresa May will fly out to meet Donald Trump next week in secret plans to make her the first foreign leader to hold talks with the new US President.

>The Telegraph can reveal that Mrs May hopes to fly out to Washington DC on Thursday – much earlier than previously thought.

>The visit has been brought forward after Steve Bannon, Mr Trump’s chief strategist, reached out to appeal for an early trip, according to sources.

Dito

Nice.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/20/revealed-theresa-may-set-fly-next-week-meet-donald-trump/

Jumped up public schoolgirl.

Trump is going to grab May by the pussy.

>18th century uniforms in 19th century war

uneducated fuck

Anglos BTFO

>
Brit/pol only exists to feed YMCA with enough self worth to prevent himself from committing suicide

My facebook feed has just been salt all day long, lads. I think I'm gonna have a sodium overload.

who's this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=muO0lIYlSL4

there needs to be one with Nige holding an RPG

I regularly shitpost on CIF

The Left understands how important the Conservative Party is to it which is why it spends so much time making them out to be far-right based Nationalists

Thread theme is based also

British women are fucking hideous.

Barron is so adorable

N O N C E

She's a fucking mong.

Just a friendly reminder that James Thompson was referring to the West country when he wrote Rule, Brittania.

British women are built to rear children and keep them in line with a skelp round the ear and a sound telling off.
Buxom girls with breeding hips and stern glares.

You keep your cumbuckets that will fuck 10 guys before you, 5 niggers behind your back then take half your shit.

>>The visit has been brought forward after Steve Bannon, Mr Trump’s chief strategist, reached out to appeal for an early trip

This is ridiculously out of date

Funny and decorous white kid

dindu nuffin

Replace every mention of fascism in this video with communism.

Really makes you think.

You fuckin' wot?

>doesn't actually explain what fascism is or where the word fascism comes from
>everyone i dislike is a nazi

What an absolute mong.

>yfw

>He's never actually seen how chav girls handle their children
Mate I know you spend all your time inside making infographics that prove nothing but that you're a sad fuck but you should try stepping outside and at least attempt to people watch you fucking autist.

>You keep your cumbuckets that will fuck 10 guys before you, 5 niggers behind your back then take half your shit.

Whereas British women are infamously loyal and chaste, you fucking mong? Most will do fuck all and tell them to shut up or they won't get crisps and telly when they get in (Hint: They will, because the mothers don't give a shit)

Dindu nuffin.
I know Maks and his "associates" personally b.tw

How personally

>(((greek)))

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JM4qCZHHqKw

Been on a homo safari four times

Huge crowds for Donald J Trump.

Quite embarrassing desu. Why is there nobody there?