Give your answers

Give your answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y-BG88VmGI
youtu.be/pRcCVKr2gIQ?t=3m24s
romper.com/p/how-many-people-attended-trumps-inauguration-he-drew-in-quite-the-crowd-31867
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Security checks because of terrorism threat from sandniggers and anarcucks (thanks Barry), it was filled to the brim later.

WOW it looks like nobody in the hyper liberal nigger infested shithole showed up and all of the white Trump supporters are at work.

Trump supporters have jobs.

>people already forgot that the 2017 photo is from yesterday

>Trump not as popular as Obama SHOCK HEADLINE

No shit Sherlock. Who cares what the majority thinks? The majority are retarded.

DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y-BG88VmGI

I'm sure a lot of people were worried about idiots starting shit.

murrica iz full o niggaz

came to post this.

When the fuck did they take those 2 photos?

rain

It was raining and 45 degrees.
or 7 celsius

BASED Britbong

Washington DC is 100% liberal shithole.

>Clinton inauguration: 800,000 attendees
>Bush inauguration: 300,000 attendees
>Obama inauguration: 1,800,000 attendees
>Trump inauguration: 800,000 attendees

>D.C. is 90% democrat
>D.C. is 50% black

it's not hard to figure out.

>not realizing this was taken before things actually began

Because DC is liberal as hell, the city has a lot of blacks

Man we don't have time, we're all watching from work. If I was paid thousands of dollars a year to do nothing I could afford to fly over 10 states to go.

Face it OP, you and your team lost.
You've known since election night, yet still are stuck in the "anger" stage.
Maybe bargain moar?

Trump is the most unpopular president in history?

3PBP

Hillary would have had more

First black president in a major black area.

All these people bought into Obama's hope and change shtick and he let them all down.

They'll come crawling back in 2021 to kiss the feet of Trump

Jews, also
>Mexico

>I will trigger pol with this fake picture for weeks to come

youtu.be/pRcCVKr2gIQ?t=3m24s
The second image is early morning. It was just as full as 2009. Watch this video from the inauguration. I started it right where they zoom out and show the crowd.

Meant to start 3:24. When they zoom out

>dem blotches

Fuck, Trump got cucked by a black man.

But we don't have jobs. That's why Trump is president.

>it was just as full as 2009

Trump had 250,000. Obama in 09 had 1 million.

Trump supporters are generally employed.
Gibs me Dats, generally are not.

still paying for it tho

It's 250.000 actually.

It still shows vasts swaths of empty lol.

romper.com/p/how-many-people-attended-trumps-inauguration-he-drew-in-quite-the-crowd-31867

You would have to be a real idiot to think that Trump would have fewer people showing up than Bush. Just consider the protesters alone.

Feel free to post a source for that number as well.

It wasn't raining on Obama's Inaug.

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

>The only people who see the 800,000 turnout as a problem are the ticket scalpers. According to New York Daily News, scalpers are having a hard time reselling their inauguration tickets. In an interview with the publication, 36-year-old Yossi (((Rosenberg))) said he bought a pair of tickets to Friday's event for $700 in hopes that he could flip them for a profit. But no one seems to be biting.

"I thought they would be in demand," (((Rosenberg))) said. "I got offers before I got them, but then I get them and everybody balked."

You LITERALLY can not make this shit up.

in 2009 coon town emptied out for the inauguration in 2017 people had to drive in from other states

Amazing how many nignogs show up the Obongo just because he's black

Maybe it's the fact that the picture on the right was taken 2 hours before he was sworn in? Or maybe it's because D.C. is a predominantly black area? Or maybe because leftist commie Jewish protestors were blocking security checkpoints so supporters couldn't get through? Most likely a combination of all of those.

My answer:
You are manipulating information to fit your own narrative. These pictures are taken at different points in each the respective inaugurations. The second photo is before the population has even arrived, and the first photo from when it's at it's peak.
The image on the right should be this:
But that would make your nonsense initiative to make the President seem unloved and mostly ignored sound ridiculous now wouldn't it?

You are a dishonest person and don't deserve serious discussion.

The wall just got ten feet higher.

Trump supporters have jobs to go to. Couldnt afford to take the day off and still provide welfare for all the obama supporters. Simple as that. Trump had 900k ppl attend his inauguration. Obama had x amount more but only 14 of them missed work that day.

WELLLL let's see:

> Obama's inauguration was 10x more historic
> D.C. is literally filled with liberals so of course none of them would show up for Trump
> The right picture was taken over 30 minutes before the left one
> Many people wouldn't attend due to Protestor's blocking traffic
> Conservatives couldn't attend the inauguration because they were actually out working
> It was supposed to rain that day

WOW GUYS NOT AS MANY PEOPLE SHOWED UP TO SEE TRUMP IN A 99% LIBERAL AREA BTFO HE IS SO DONE FOR GUYS

Nice trips.

>live in nova
>didn't go

I'm sire trump will understand why I went in today. -to get more money for a house. I don't know, call me crazy.

Was taken yesterday. How can a picture of the inauguration spread on social media before the inauguration even happens?

Forget about the fact that multiple groups promised to riot in Washington DC. The picture as it stands is a farce. It's the dumbest attempt at shilling that I've seen yet. And I'm surprised people fell for it.

All the Republican Trump supporters had to be at work.

Retard.

The photos were roughly at the same time during the inaugurations, so People showed up earlier for Obama and in more numbers. Not really surprising though. Considering that Obama is much more liked than Trump is.

rain

>First Black President has every black person in a city which is 100% black show up

Pretty sure the ones that didn't have jobs voted for Trump. Areas that were more economically well off all voted Clinton.

Have you ever been to DC? It's filled with unemployed niggers. It's not like they had jobs to be at. They just showed up to see the WE PRESIDENT NOW

> Liberal area
> Riots everywhere
> Blockades
> Threats of violence against trump supporters
> No white man is silly enough to pay for a ticket 800m away from the fucking ordeal

The democrats are out rioting and looting.

Well, you're never gonna find out.

Trump's main demographic (uneducated, unemployed) could not afford to go to the inauguration, while most Liberals are middle or upper class and can take time off work to go, DC is also mainly democrat. Even as a non-Trump supporter I would go to see this historic day though.

Probably paid attenders on the left.

I can't believe that the National Park Service retweeted it. How unprofessional.

Only 9% of WHITE people in DC voted FOR Trump, imagine the other demographics

He's in the heart of enemy territory, that crowd isn't bad considering. For an appropriate comparison Trump would of had his Inaugural in Texas, or Alabama.

Crowds never mattered when it came to rallies
Just more liberal flip-flopping hypocrisy bullshit

I dislike Trump, but for fuck sakes another gov. agency should not be saying shit like this.

harsh

Nigs

Most of the people who support Trump work. Back in 2008, both liberals and non-liberals were happy to accept to accept the democratic vote, but today, liberals much less so. They have spat their dummies out of the pram because they no longer got their own way.

Huh. I knew there was a reason I always felt compelled to dump my garbage and poach game in federal parks.

lmao they're part of it

not enough diversity and refugees

Applying the principle of charity here, maybe they weren't retweeting it to mock Trump but just to innocently share that attendee comparison.

Again, im being very generous here but lets not assume the worst m9s.

Are you serious?

The first black President vs. the 44th white President, after a nasty 15-month political cycle?

Give me a break.

It's DC?

According to exit polls, DC voters were literally more Democrat-voting than registered Democrat voters in the 2016 election. Let that sink in.

This is the only election I remember when people got so god damn fussy about both candidates, and the bitching continued to the inauguration.

Liberals tend not to have jobs so they can go to these kinds of things.

It's a bad thing though isn't it, I can't see any good reason to point out the disparity if presented without comment.

92% of DC voted for Obama
4% of DC voted for Trump

I'll let you do the rest.

Some people actually have jobs, and welfare queens aren't the large portion in the numbers that voted for Him.
Easy peasy.

Motive is what matters here, and while many will assume that it's Trump bashing, i'll hold judgement and wait until its clarified.

Democrats didn't have to worry about a bunch of shit flinging faggots at the Obama inauguration, also the majority of the Washington DC locals are black liberals.

D.C is one of the most democratic areas of the country. Of course all the residents showed up for Obama's.

I was there today, it was fun, didnt see any real protests beyond a handful of groups of three or so with signs - nothing dangerous.

Cant post pics because file too large.

Trump supporters had to work before they showed up

What? You don't like it when people spit facts in your face? Maybe you need a safe space.

How are the two government branches similar enough to compare to each other. They're just trying to get all citizens from all interests to not like trump. Because the government is like a tree but really self aware of itself because it works in synergy

Trump and Hillary were the least popular presidential candidates ever....what did you expect?

They didn't have to worry about shit flinging cuz most of DC is democrat.

Obama had his share of protesters, but no president has been as controversial as Trump, leading to the bullshit we see now.

Nah, I just don't like Trump. I didn't vote this year but if I got my ass up to, I would of voted Johnson.

Let's see if this zoomed in photo will post

The financial times is where i read about the 250.000 crowd. Dont know if it's accurate or if it's a shill paper.

A lot of black racist showed up in 2009 who could only see skin color.

All the niggers stayed home this inauguration.

He's the least popular president elect in history.
Where you been?

It's called virtue signalling...were you even alive in 2009? Do you remember how many leftists HAD to make sure that you knew they voted obama? for the next 4 years I still ran into people that would just name drop Obama and that they were at the inauguration/or "Worked for the campaign"...which means they had a bumper sticker and a bunch of leftie friends to virtue signal each other with. biggest cuck shit I've ever seen.

Debunked

It's over. Trump will never be president. Oh, wait....

Bernie can still win

LOL Jews already losing money with trump

It's raining. Also protesters have conspired to restrict public access routes to the inauguration.

pictures obviously weren't taken at the same time anyways

G-guys I found this o-one loophole that may stop Trump from becoming president