Let's play a game here, Sup Forums

Let's play a game here, Sup Forums.

Everyone, go to reddit.com/r/socialjustie101 and bring something back to share with the class.

I love how they make a big deal out of "thinking" but then none of them ever have an original thought. They all literally say the same shit

Got banned and deleted for posting this.

low self-esteem faggots trying to stand for other people to make those other people think better of them, because they have a need to be liked in society, because of low self-esteem and confidence in themselves

Whats wrong with this?

>reddit

Bro that cuckold subreddit is funny as hell but it makes me want to kill myself

>Good cuck! Are you locked yet?

This triggers me

These aren't even people I know or my wife or anything, and yet i am filled with hatred for them all.

hahaha

Jesus Christ on the cross

Did they really make the bull redditman black? Amazing.

This is the most pathetic group of people I've ever seen in my life holy fucking shit.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU CANT MAKE THAT SHIT UP

SO FRUSTERATING!

Just reading about how they describe in detail about how they get off to it. It's funny as hell considering all the cuck jokes but it's so fucking disturbing man

>I love how they make a big deal out of "thinking" but then none of them ever have an original thought.
Their entire mindset is full of taboos on thought

They don't know or care about honest pursuit of the truth, ideas are chosen by social identity rather than merit. Leftism and Religion are both like this - in a perpetual state of "wow, the emperor's new clothes sure are great AREN'T THEY? *nudges fellow believer*" "yes I agree, actually I said they were great before it was cool"

>reading through the subreddit
>it's funny at first
>I come to realize, those people are real and exist
>they are human like me but yet, they are degenerates
How is this possible
it can't be
the world seems wrong

If you repost Occupy Demoncrats then unfriend me because you're a faggot fucking pansy bitch

I'd like to see the videos he pulled up as evidence

>brrrr, it's cold out there. Better put on that Fidel Castro disguise

thi..this is satire right?

I will use that as a great come-back to a swedish or canadian shit post
>good cuck! are you locked yet?

>are you locked yet?
what does it mean?

shut up and drink your fosters

chastity cage

You know, /r9k/ still hasn't thanked us for taking Pepe back from the normies for them.

Pepe is love pepe is life

Pretty great description, desu. Reminder that these are the same people calling us "ignorant".

>like yeah I get that your political conventions are so strong that you literally risk being fired and ostracized for your right wing views, but I get my opinions from Comedy Central and Twitter memes so you're the ignorant one.

too funny

I really regret searching that depressing shit.

I finally understand.

Genocide is the only answer.

Soon.