This absolutely kills the brit cucks

This absolutely kills the brit cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Guard_Fife_and_Drum_Corps
youtube.com/watch?v=LYYc8g8rAfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thought it looked quite classy.

Yeah it was pretty funny.

Shit uniforms. Looks like some French shit.

>non issue picture
>trying to shitsrit

What is the matter leftycuck?

>Trump gets to white house
>finds it burned down again cause redcoats got there first

Are we sure those are supposed to be redcoats?

I think there were some all-red American uniforms that were used post-revolution

pic related, notice guys in the background. this is from 1781

I like them desu

60%

I'm British living in the US.

It's a tradition I can respect, repelling ones enemies is always respectable.

Besides, we're friends now.

>loose leggings

What are they doing?

They might be but isn't it implied that they're lobsters?

Top meme lads

Is Pence's wife thinking 'how do I compete with that bitch?'

That picture is fake. They didn't have cameras back then. FAKE NEWS!

Sad!

What's he looking at guys? Was his soul being devoured by moloch right then or was a fat lady with no panties on cleaning the glass ceiling?

washington's minutemen were a bunch of ragtag brigands to be honest with you familia

If you're British. How the flag?!

Underrated.
My Jimmie's aren't rustled at all desu.

Pass in Review. Its a thing.

what's so wrong with giving a tip of the hat to dad across the pond?

Jokes on you OP, I quite liked it 2bh

Early on in the Revolution the US used red outfits simply because the majority of the officers still had their British issued uniforms. It was only after Valley Forge that we really switched to blue.

idk i didn't watch the ceremony. I either one would make sense. Although if the redcoats preceded the revolutionary infantry, then they probably are supposed to be british, because the british defended the American colonies on many occasions

Et si tu allais te faire enculer, juste pour le plaisir?

Can someone explain me why the soldiers on the stairs all have different uniforms?

Wait are you guys telling me those are British soldiers, not American? Fuck

Different branches all have different dress uniforms.

That's the band. The bands of the Continentals had reversed primary and secondary colors.

If you look up actual redcoats you'll see they have different uniforms and secondary colors.

Is this a serious question?

Live in US friendo

My guess would be its the history of the US military. Where early on colonials would fight for the king in red uniforms. Think like the French and Indian war.

No you dip, read the thread. Also, IIRC members of the band or whatever part of the ceremony they perform wear a special type of uniform that is similar to the red British military dress. I don't know why, but that's just the way it is.

The uniform would be less shit if they weren't wearing bell-bottoms and dress shoes desu. Although, the horrendous bellbottoms might be a perversion of military spats. Regardless, looks more 1970s than 1770s.

Brexit still hasn't happened though and it's looking more unlikely by the day

Not saying I want it to fail but it isn't looking too great

Love that show. Last season starts in March

See

Evidence:

"Military musicians of the period wore the reverse colors of the regiments to which they were assigned."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Guard_Fife_and_Drum_Corps

Mate, tout le monde sait que les uniformes français ressemblent au peon fier, et ne pas un uniforme professionnel et élégant.

100% white

>looking more unlikely by the day

no it's not you plonker

>it's looking more unlikely

Have you been living under a rock?

Look like disco pants lbr lls

have i missed something

Lookin' good, Bill!

They're all from different branches? You don't have something like the Republican Guard for ceremonial shits?
Somehow I like it.

WE

WUZ

BRITS

>have i missed something

just a bit lad

sdfu

(you)

could you spoonfeed me

We have some ceremonial roles like the guards at the tomb of the unknown soldier and the USS constitution. But other than that you will see Navy, Marine Corps, Army, and Air Force all doing their own things.

So THAT'S what they look like from the front!

no

but nice digits

>peon
That's the Spaniards.

>women
>Mexicans
>niggers

god bless our European colonial roots

I know it's easier to just have one branch responsible to surrender to your enemies, but real military have different parts that perform various roles. You might want to learn about them since they are the only reason you don't speak German.

thanks

A lot of blacks did fight in both the war for Independence and the Civil War.

retard

We've been over this already, they look good, what's the problem Hank?

NOT MY BUILDING!!!! the one the common man had never seen or likely knew existed

>Shit uniforms. Looks like some French shit.
Do you even into Mid 18th century French Army uniform?

that old rudimental drumming made me cum

Those are Continental Marines

No.... no they didn't.

Sorta, every branch of the US Mil maintains honor guard units. Soldiers volunteer, and if they're selected they get to perform honor guard duties (Ceremonial guard, tomb of the unknown soldier, etc.). They all perform similar duties, but have their own 'flair' to them, so to speak.

What show is this

Yes they did.

Look it up.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

It's a meme asshole. Fuck off.

Washington ordered the musicians to wear red so they could more easily be seen through the smoke of battle. Those guys are the Fife and Drum Corps of the 3rd Infantry Regiment (Old Guard).

Okay, as a sailor I knew the Constitution and its status, but the Honor Guard is cool.

From the bottom left it's marines, army, air force, navy repeating.

The reason they wear red coats is that it's tradition in Western armies for musicians to wear uniforms with the colors reversed from the units they're a part of. In this case, the 3rd Infantry wore blue coats with red facings, so the 3rd Infantry band wears red coats with blue facings.It's the same reason why the Marine bad wears red.

>Reminding your good friends and allys of better times when we ruled the world
>Giving us inspiration to stay strong and forge a good relationship with the US and the rest of the world
Thanks best ally.

Clearly he doesn't. Although I believe the Swiss Guard who protected the King of France wore red.

Thank you

An old English tradition lives on in the US Marine Corps' band music catalog:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYYc8g8rAfk