He's right, you know

He's right, you know.

The US has been putting Israel First for decades now. Why this sudden focus on the social construct of "America" and "Americans"?

Adolf Hitler put "Germany First" too, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHcSt2GDWwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

((((Bill Kristol)))) up to his same old tricks.

ooh another nevertrump loser thinks his opinion is relevant

fucking loons I swear

I thought Trump was always saying Israel first? When did he turn into our guy?

So what, Nationalism is a good thing.

I'd love nothing more than for Kristol to come down with a sudden case of AIDS.

DID YOU KNOW THE NAZI ALSO BREATHED AIR

THEY ALSO USED MATH

DEAR GOD

How dare a leader put his people first, he must literally be Hitler

Bill Kristol is always, 100% wrong. You know that old credo "Do the opposite of what Jews say"? It goes double for this kike.

So always dont do the opposite of what he says

It used to be that you had to kiss this evil kikes ring to run for president as a republican.
Now he is powerless Trump basically spat in his face during the primary.

I suppose the elected leaders of most countries put the well-being of other nations above that of their own.

Is actually hearing what ought to be an expected outlook from the President spoken aloud triggering these people? Sounds like an unpatriotic child sulking while scrambling to find some kind of fault in the objectively reasonable remark of his hated opponent.

Reminder that Bill Kristol and his father were quite literally communist ex-Trotskyists before he and his pals hijacked conservatism in the US.

This is why they're so butthurt about the idea of sovereign nations putting their own interests first, unless that nation happens to be Israel.

He's also the one who claimed the Iraq War (which he heavily promoted) would only last 2 months.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHcSt2GDWwo

he has me blocked but I was going to 10//10 him that's some bait holyshit

>America first
>vulgar

Crazy timeline senpai.

I HEARD THEY ALSO HAD 2 EYES! JESUS CHRIST!

Pretty much why Trump won. People get fed up with being unable to be proud of what they are because of a bunch of whining children.

How the fuck is it vulgar to say "America First"?

> You know that old credo "Do the opposite of what Jews say"? It goes double for this kike
my almonds turned 180 degree twice and walked away

Don't worry, Trump isn't going to actually put America first.

this dumb kike co-planned 9/11

It should have been a given Bill but you pushed the political climate into ((globalism)) so people now have to make it clear whose side they are on. Slimey Kike.

leafposting

seriously he should have a gravestone in the shape of an auschwitz oven

Because the president is an existence akin to the face of America, as well as the top diplomat for relationships with other countries.

"Fuck you guys! I only care about myself" is probably not the best opening statement for a diplomat if one wants to establish or maintain productive relationships with other countries.