Why won't he just go away?

Why won't he just go away?

he will have an (((accident)))

He was just president for 8 years why not retire?

Did mossad tell you that

>Quick vacation

What did he call the last 8 years

Golf practice.

>Implying the SVR doesn't get him first

He is like David Brent hanging around the office after he was made redundant, fucking cringe.

>I will get back to work

What work?

vacation? for fucks sake he was on vacation a huge chunk of his presidency.

Does he ever do any work?

reported.

how did he remember the password

>we don't want any brown ppl around, they are not pure European Jewish (no irony in that whatsoever)
>First Black President helped bomb half the middle east

what to do, what to do...

quick someone see if his twitter password is password or Obama1

DO IT

Hey now, golf is tiring

Fuck off you ignorant white trash.

>back to work
those sweet sweet coporate consulting gigs

Yes I much prefer the child-like tweets of cuckhold trump

Looking forward to his review of how much he doesn't watch snl this weekend

oy vey :^)

You know what to do OP
grab your balls for once

>Obama1
^^

Recovering the economy
Ending a housing crisis
Stopping a war
Killing Osama

Yea you're right sounds like a vacation for Obama compared to his resume

Trump did him a favor and had his Russian goons hack into it and change the pass for him.

Though Trump was a cheeky bastard. Had them change the password to "Yu R f1R3D"

Worst performance of the last 8 presidents
What? 60 year low home ownership... way to "end a crisis"
And starting 5
And creating ISIS

It was pa$$word
for extra hacker protection

Because idiots like you are still faggots who need to be dicked-down by your rightful African masters. If you had any sense you would be attending to you woman, who is sucking black dick right now, instead of shitposting on Sup Forums. Faggot.

He had 8 years to work, why is he acting like he was only president for a short amount of time?

I can't wait for Obama to attack Drumpf.

Didnt you just take a vacation nigger?

he's gonna become a (((community organizer))) and fuck up everything he touches

Thanks Buzzfeed!

Community organization of course

Attention Whore

Didn't he just go on vacation a few weeks ago? You know, during John Fucking Glenn's funeral?

Well creating ISIS was a co-joint effort, and Bush did most of the work.

Vacation? Again?

>Stopping a war

TOP FUCKING KEK

Reminder that US troops are back on the front lines at levels that they "haven't seen since 2003" in Iraq. Thanks Obama!

Back to work? Isn't he unemployed now?

jews gonna jew

So more of the same then. Hard to think of anyone with a more persistent reverse midas touch.

>Recovering the economy
>Ending a housing crisis
we're in a cyclical recession because of his efforts combined with Bush's
>Stopping a war
libya, syria, yemen, afganistan
>Killing Osama

We just going to pretend that DJT doesn't golf?

And he's only working as a part time president

All told, he was a pretty good president. I'm much better off now than I was 8 years ago.

Lolhummana.

Ya but his pension is a couple hundred thousand a year after making 400k a year as president. No he's fucking loaded

Because he's an asshole.

Isn't it great? The American taxpayer still has to pay for his vacations because he gets secret service protection for the rest of his life.

another vacation

I'll be the first to make the Dorbees joke.

Because he's a fucking attention whore.

Nothing recovered. The economy is basically stagnant.
Provided billions to banks. Homeowners got screwed.
What is Syria? what is Lybia? what is Mosul?
One guy.

hes gotta rest up before he goes back to gunning down black kids and spray painting swastikas o their bodies

Off to collect $250k+ for each speaking arrangement where he tells everyone how much racism he encountered as the first half-white president.

Love when Sup Forums chimps out in the face of facts that reflect well on Obama. Who are the niggers again?

The "recovered from the GFC" argument absolutely infuriates me. Huge crashes always correct themselves. The fact is that to have NOT recovered from the GFC would have required a literal down syndrome president.

lastpass.

I think you mean Michael Scott old chap

'Tis a sad thing, the defeat of his legacy made Obama so depressed that he took his own life by shooting himself 5 times in the back of the head and then chaining his legs to an iron weight and then throwing himself into a river.

#SuicideAwareness

>no (You)s
Is this meme too fresh or what

mummy?

>work

Because he's the first president since Eisenhower to leave office with the ability to keep sticking his nose in everything with a lot of leeway.
>Kennedy had his brains splattered everywhere
>Johnson had Nam and did not seek reelection
>Nixon had Nam and Watergate
>Ford had Nixon and was a losing incumbent
>Carter was a losing incumbent
>Reagan, like Obama, left with a lot of good press, but his mind was already starting to fade
>Bush Sr was a losing incumbent
>Clinton had his sex scandals
>Bush Jr was le worst president everrrr with Iraq and the housing crash
Obama shouldn't be leaving with so much positivity, but he is. He's 55 and has another 25 years of political activism ahead of him. King Obongo is far from done with America.

>Stopping a war
What war did he stop? Iraq is still ongoing and he started and fueled more wars in Libya, Syria, Yemen, and Somalia.

>(You)ing yourself

how about you neck yourself before you wreck yourself

He is going to stay in DC, he is going to help out the Democratic party and work on some issues that are close to him like his brothers keeper initiative.

That is why I say don't discount the Dems, between Bernie and Obama things are going to get interesting with the Clinton wing of the party finally dead.

A great man.

The Obamas.

Nah man, I'm 15 days into /nofap:

>Michelle

He can call him Michael now, he's not president anymore.

I watched the NBC stream earlier.

Obama started his farewell speech and they cut him off on his second word to o to Trump signing some papers and having some banter.

Muh Legacy!

It's been known for a while that he will continue his political career. It's only a matter of what. There is even speculation that he will run for Mayor of Chicago or Governor of Illinois (oh God no).

Satan agrees

jesus he turns into a notch, 2 days work 2 weeks "vacation"

Who's got the bigger cock
Michelle or Barry?

He wont run for mayor, that would be a downgrade. Regardless of who runs the DNC the party is his. He is the most popular person in the party. What was wrong with the Dems was Clinton and the republican light third way.

frbr

Herpes always comes back.

i love you prez i love your family and your coolness stay black my brother

>Back to work
Fucking over white people globally I'm sure.

God I hate this piece of shit. His mother was the biggest whore in history and she gave birth to this confused, evil mongrel who loathes whites as much as the Jews do.

Quick vacation? Hasn't he been doing that for like 80% of the last 8 years?

Because he cares about our country and its citizens?

Playing golf 7 days a week instead of 5.

Her family being literal communists didn't help either. We all paid the toll for her burning coal.

That account is the reason I originally signed up for twitter.

He honestly wasnt as bad as i thought hed be.

He's allowed to do what he wants cuck.

>Does he ever do any work?

Check his skin colour and take a wild guess.

>more debt than all other presidents combined

that's not entirely his fault. once you have an exponential system that just becomes the case every successive year at some point. unless you reverse the trend

Some people, him included, will benefit from his influence.
My guess is, they would make his life miserable if he didn't keep playing the game for a while to push their agenda the furthest they can.

I mean, if you had an ex-president in your pocket, wouldn't you do everything to keep him around to push your agenda?

Part time President?

What?

>most politicians will run for Mayor or Governor in their home state before running for President, as it provides Executive experience and doing it the other way around means you downgrade in position, which is embarrassing.
>Obama does it the other way around, showing again that Blacks lack any sort of proper forethought or future planning.

Seriously. The guy is still rather young, all things considered. Sure, the stress of being the president probably shaved a decade off his life but he's kind of fucked as far as his future plans are.

He has almost no choice now except to run the presidential "speaking engagement" circuit, and run the DNC from the shadows.

The funny part is, if he hadn't ran in 08, Clinton probably would have won the Dem nomination, meaning it would have been Clinton vs McCain, which she might have won.

Then '16 could have ended up being Obama vs Trump. And Obama would still have the "hip cool black guy" effect. Dems could have had their first woman president and first black president.

he's literally the figurehead for everyone in his cabinet to operate through. im not pro-shillary but to think DJT is going to be interested in anything more than the pomp and circumstance of the presidency is crazy.

I think he will focus on being the President and getting shit done. He has packed his cabinet with people who get shit done. One thing of note is that a lot of them disagree with him which I think is a good thing.

>t. nigger

aint that nigga unemployed and on welfare now? better make sure he passes a drug screening befor giving him any tax payer funded welfare. Get a job chimpboy!