How embarrassing

How embarrassing

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jan/20/inaugural-crowd-sizes-ranked/
heavy.com/news/2017/01/how-many-people-attended-donald-trump-inauguration-vs-barack-obama-bill-clinton-george-w-bush-numbers-attendance-photos/
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Trump-Inauguration-Crowd-Estimates-410559995.html
youtube.com/watch?v=20AzUW8U6vs
youtu.be/F3LlPJ1wpkE?t=17293
hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for you

That's a big crowd.

>Vox

> first nigger president elected who also happens to be a lib
> comparing his inauguration turnout to a guy who is vilified by half the country and won 8% of the vote in DC

kill yourself

sauce u faggot

goddamnit u fucking cunt

OP, before you post do you even check the catalog to see if your thread already exists or are you just fucking retarded?

You know why it wasn't that busy? Trump Supporters have jobs they have to go to unlike democrats

We all know these images are misleading, why bother to keep posting?

I was at both 2009 and today. When the inauguration actually happened, the crowds were about the same.

Now, that's not really a fair comparison for a number of reasons, though. For one thing, it was FAR colder for Osama's inaug. This one had rain, though.

There also weren't any anti-Osama protestors in 2009, but there were SJWs today. Not many, but some.

Osama had way more cops, too.

His voter base works during the day.

Fun fact, if Donald was black, more people would support him.
How racist!
Really gets the noggin a joggin.

kek.
That's the capital building where Obama was inaugurated. trump had his inauguration at the Lincoln Memorial. Nice try but try again faggot.

The pictures are showing when obama was speaking and hours before trump did.
It's Vox.

>It's another "user doesn't realize their own argument defeats them" episode.
Gee, I wonder why so few people attended the inauguration... Maybe it has something to do with the people voting for Trump, change and justice were precisely the ones won can't afford to take a day off from work to travel all the way to Washington D.C. so they can pat themselves on the back like the myriads of violent protestors.

>4U

A qt3.14 I know posted the "Trump plagarized Bane" thing on kikebook today, and I got her to Banepost with me. She is cute, into vidya, and other nerdy things, is single, here is the catch: "don't ever talk to me or my wifes son again"

Wat do? I made out with her and played her boobs and butt like 7 years ago when I use to drink and party. If I asked her out to a date she would say yes.

...But it failed!

>Obama had more people attending during his speech than Trump did 5 hours before his speech
Amazing

Both images are the same time just before 12 at the same Capitol Hill building, from the same angle facing the Capitol Hill building.

Nice try, trump shills.

>brags about lots of ppl attending Democratic Prez's inauguration in a place where everyone is a state/federal govt employee
>mocks attendance in inauguration of Prez belonging to party aiming to reduce spenditure at both the state and federal level

Are you retarded or what?

>posting the image from the front where the crowd is the thickest

idiot!

The thing that's really embarrassing is how little rioting we saw.

Leftists said they will shut down DC and they are not even showing on radar.

Some protest lol Ukraine was way better

If I showed you my own picture that I personally took from the ground level, you would say the same thing. Get fucked, commie.

No, Comrade Seal. Is not time for Communism, da?

I don't understand why this picture is getting so widely circulated. There's no actual sources for either photo.

The alleged 2017 photo looks older than the photo of the Obama crowd.
More people voted for Obama than for Trump, so why would this be surprising?
What exactly is this supposed to prove?

It's called lighting.

D.C. and the surrounding area is literally 96% libtard shithole this makes sense. Considering the location and the fact that its a workday.

Bush's was larger than Trumps too.. both times..

Shill!

I want this guy to be my new best friend.

>Go to DC
>Stand in line all morning
>it's 40 degrees
>it's raining
>fuckit, stay anyway
>take picture
>finally go home
>get called shill by slimey limey
I bet you voted remain.

Glorious Soviet Seal is clearly unimpressed by decadent capitalist soviets.

Put your penis into the vagina

Shill!

>Clinton inauguration: 800,000 attendees
>Bush inauguration: 300,000 attendees
>Obama inauguration: 1,800,000 attendees
>Trump inauguration: 800,000 attendees

>D.C. is 90% democrat
>D.C. is 50% black

it's not hard to figure out.

Nice source on those numbers

Barack Obama, 2013: 1 million

Barack Obama, 2009: 1.8 million

George W. Bush, 2005: 400,000

George W. Bush, 2001: 300,000

Bill Clinton, 1997: 250,000

Bill Clinton, 1993: 800,000

George H.W. Bush, 1989: 300,000

Donald Trump had 800,000 people show up, so he did quite well compared to past presidents. Actually, he had the third largest inauguration crowd ever. Obama was the first African American president, so of course he was going to bring in a record crowd.

Kek confirms, thanks lad

"Gramma, grandpa how did you guys first meet?"

"...we Baneposted"

>Donald Trump had 800,000 people show up,

Still no source on those numbers

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jan/20/inaugural-crowd-sizes-ranked/

The Joint Congressional Committee doesn't release attendance numbers, but I have a feeling that the predictions made by certain event organizers are in the ballpark range. They're the ones who gave the attendance numbers for past presidents.

He's quite correct, m8.

heavy.com/news/2017/01/how-many-people-attended-donald-trump-inauguration-vs-barack-obama-bill-clinton-george-w-bush-numbers-attendance-photos/

How about you try and refute people opposed to say "GIB SORCE" repeatedly?

"Planners had estimated a maximum of about 900,000 expected, Fox 25 reported. Homeland Security placed the number at about 800,000 to 900,000 expected. The inaugural committee, meanwhile, had estimated about 700,000 people would watch the inauguration."

f off cal c

Regular people don't give a fuck about that dumb shit.
You would have to be some kind of loony to fly your ass across the country and pay for a hotel to watch a president get sworn in.

>Bill Clinton, 1997: 250,000
>Bill Clinton, 1993: 800,000

heh

Quality not quantity.

> But....those pics are reversed
In the Obama pic you see it from the Capital, in the Trump pic you see it from the Washington Monument. Of course the crowd at the back is going to look less dense, lets see what it looked like from the front

numbers are the same since the people on the left only count as 3/5's of a person

The sparse picture is from hours before hand.

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Trump-Inauguration-Crowd-Estimates-410559995.html

"The D.C. Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management is planning for 800,000 to 900,000 people to attend the swearing-in ceremony and inaugural parade.

The U.S. Armed Forces Joint Task Force-National Capital Region (JTF-NCR), which provides support for the ceremonies, is expecting 800,000 people.

The Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Activities (JCCIC), which plans and executes all ceremonies, is expecting 700,000 to 750,000 people."

The Department of Homeland Security is sort of good at estimating crowd sizes.

> popularity matter in America

Stay mad and don't forget to bin that knife.

We have to go to work unlike Obama supporters

Show me the full crowd from the same angle then

Sort you were expecting more sweetie. Republicans actually have work they need to attend, so they can pay taxes and make America great again.

Don't be upset hun, it will be better for his second inauguration.

Definitely has nothing to do with D.C. being +90% democrat

Either an actual femanon or the gayest dude ever.

(hoping for #1, kek)

Get a load of this nigger

You're welcome to prove him otherwise you dumbass shitbrain

But there aren't any more jobs for white trash... that's why they voted for him.

Please kill yourself, please.

Newfag, learn your newest memes.

Give me audio and raw video source - NOW.

>lose the president
>lose the senate
>lose the house
>lose the supreme court
b-but our crowd is bigger

maybe your big crowd should have voted for hillary

This is very true. Plus most people can't take off work. Niggers in DC obviously don't have this problem.

>catalog
>10 'turn out' threads
Damn, nothing else to cry about? Its all good, salt is still delicious either way

3 million

But they did, add 3 million people to this crowd and you have Trump's opponent's score

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT THIS GUY IS A LEGEND

Pokemon Go... TO FEDERAL PRISON HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

I got you niggaz

youtube.com/watch?v=20AzUW8U6vs

kek, Robin Williams is back and has down syndrome.

then why didnt she win???

Irrelevant flyover state having too many delegates?

go drown in a pot of piss please

Nop, you are a fake poster. If you look at the shadows you will tell that the left side has longer shadows.

kys, OP and live stream it.

everyone in crowd is Aryan

Here is from right before he is sworn in

youtu.be/F3LlPJ1wpkE?t=17293

pic is from Obama 2009. Obama having more people at his inauguration is an objective fact.

whoops, link fucked up

time stamp is 4:48:13

My high blood pressure and diabeetus can't handle all this salt.

Nice photoshop.

Compare it to 2005, it's the same.

Right has 800,000 people, left has 2 million niggers.

>adults that voted for Trump give a fuck about crowds at a pomp and circumstance nonsense day

I didnt vote for him because people like him

Trump supporters have jobs. They can't just go to DC on a Friday.

awesome

No, they aren't. Nice try, libtard. Obama had a whole lot more people, but Trumps was taken 40 minutes earlier.

>How embarrassing

That Trump supporters aren't layabouts who go to pointless bullshit rather than working/doing normal adult things?

Obongo has a cult of personality, this isn't a surprise.

hewillnotdivide.us/

typical libcuck BS

trump supporters have jobs

t. couldn't watch because I was at work