United States presidential pets

American Bulldog for Barron

Watch Barron end up killing his pet like some kinda creepy serial killer.

Watch him end up reviving dead pets like the astral god he is.

Give him a plush ferret, the dumb autistic fuck will believe it's a sleepy long dog anyway.

all the "le pitbulls" threads up here... American Bulldogs are like 100lbs pitbulls with a Chad Thundercock issue. They need to be heavily socialized.

after he tortures the to death. fucking white "person" that he is.

Well socialized.

American Bulldogs are great dogs, just don't get an inbred one.

Cute. CUTE!

They are dogs that really need socializing, they are heavily family protective and friendly, but will tear "strangers" apart. Those are serious dangerous dogs, like I said they are 100 lbs pits with an attitude problem.

Listen here you tremendous corpse molesting fruitcake la la homo man, American Bulldogs are bred from MASTIFFS NOT TERRIERS, they're from a different bloodline you inbred. You don't have to insult a dog's lineage just because you're insecure because your parents are siblings.

Exactually!

You... banjo stroking, cousin wishin, sister havin, window lickin..... ... .. . inbred retard piece of textbook mental deficiency.

A dog is a dog, but certain dogs have proclivities towards certain traits. American Bulldogs, if not socialized WILL be mean as fucking fuck.

cucked faggot

Sleep tight, pupper

I have a lil english bulldog and we didn't socialize her, she freaks out with strangers unless she randomly likes them. Particularly, if people show her affection off the bat she warms up to them, but when people try to act like she's not there she starts to snap. She also snaps at niggers and spics which is hilarious.

Somewhat true of any protective dog breed. I would never put an a bulldog on the same level as a pitbull, but they can get extremely defensive. Same with rotts, my cousins took me to the ground years ago when me and him were sparring. 160 lbs of teeth and claws wasn't my idea of a good time.

Think if American Bulldogs weren't so expensive, if they could be sold by the Oz (weed) like pitbulls, do you not think they'd be known as the dogs with an issue?

English bulldogs are American of the dog world, fat lazy, and keeping it real.

listen to
They're great dogs.

RIP Roxy

Yep this is very true

>tfw you got mauled by neighbors bull dog as a kid because you came in the front door without knocking