Pick up that can

Pick up that can

No.

Haha, make me. What are you gonna do, violate the NAP?

Ahhh I remember picking up the can and chucking it at his face.

Good times were had.... Being sodomised with a baton.

Yessir

Teleports behind him

AM I BEING DETAINED

>sv_cheats 1
>noclip

upvoted

>Impulse101
>Insert rocket launcher into anus
>pull trigger
>profit

This made me feel so small. Until I got the gravity gun. Then I didn't feel so small hurling cinder blocks at these fascists.

>Pssh Nothing personnel

congrats you made me install hl2 again

I donĀ“t answer questions

oh...

i started this game but i had to drop it because of a bug, the world is interesting and all, but the characters had no charisma in my opinion, and the campaign felt meh

A N A R C H Y
C
H
I
E
V
E
D

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK BLACK BINS

I used to hate these Combiniggers but now I think that they are the good guys.

I always tried to throw it at him or make a sweet basket

>Alien species enslaving the human race to run the planet dry for resources before destroying it
>The good guys
UHHHHHHHHHH

Wait a minute.

We are the space niggers...

Somebody make a final /polgb/ bread before you all get gassed

Hey Faggots,

My name is Metro Cop, and i will beat up every single one of you. All of you are rebelling, non obedient, low lifes who refuse to pick up the can. You are everything that stops between Dr.Breen and world domination in this world. Honestly, have any of you ever considered working for the Civil Protection? I mean, I guess it's fun running around and killing us cops because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than trying to be friends with the Vortigaunts from Xen.

Don't hide from me. Just hit me with your best gravity gun. I'm pretty much perfect. I was the best cop on the force, and started my own squad. On what forces have you been, other then "kill the poor cop with a crowbar"? I also get straight A's on my physical exams, and have a flaming hot Stunstick (i just beat a civilian with it, shit was SO can). You are all candy-asss who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

pic related: It's me and my Stunstick.

>turk
>thinking that the universalist aliens who want to conquer earth for it's resources, steal our technology and enslave our people are the good guys

Seems about right, can't judge you for sticking true to your nature.

He's probably an underage who thought
>Authoritarian = Nazi's = good guys! R-right fellow 4channers?

It's the shabbat, goy. Work is forbidden. Oh OHHH my back is killing me. Please fetch me a sofa or perhaps a large futon, I need to lie down. OHH

>tfwtointeligenttoodiscussorevenpostatfwtointelligentpic.jpg

AM I BEING DETAINED

>Alien species enslaving the human race to run the planet dry for resources before destroying it
That's not why they were enslaving humanity, you dumb nigger. They didn't give a fuck about our resources, they enslave people simply for the sake of expanding their empire.

>They didn't give a fuck about our resources
Then why were they draining the seas?
>they enslave people simply for the sake of expanding their empire
Then why were they driving humans into extinction with the reproduction suppression field?

>Then why were they draining the seas?
They weren't.

>Then why were they driving humans into extinction with the reproduction suppression field?
Why are the Jews trying to drive white people to extinction?

>mfw I always did as a kid because it never even crossed my mind that it would be optional.
I was a really good goy as a kid. Then again, kids should be good goys and listen to authority because kids are fucking retards and need to learn from their parents and teachers. Once they're adults they should think on their own though.

>brandishing
Enjoy getting a minor shock from his gay little lightning baton!

>Once they're adults they should think on their own though.
You are a real pleb if you think good boy kids just magically start thinking critically. All these adult libmongs are a testament to that

I'm talking exploring thinking on your own as a teenager. But teenagers get all angsty and shit if they take it too far. It's a thin line.

>They weren't.
They were. The original plan for game was to make this and other resource extraction schemes much more obvious, but the game still contains subtle clues (pic related).

>muh white genocide
Completely irrelevant. They weren't resettling the planet. What's an empire of desert planets that nobody lives on?

If the natural resources prove to be more valuable than the native population they could very well decide to wipe out humanity (which they actually were).

The combine is too enigmatic to know anything about their ultimate agenda (probably never ending expansion hive mind style).

>They were. The original plan for game was to make this and other resource extraction schemes much more obvious, but the game still contains subtle clues (pic related).
They were teraforming the planet, not stealing it's resources. At one point in development they even had it that earth's water was being teleported between planets. Leaked content also had you starting on the Borealis in the middle of the ocean. There's no evidence they actually steal resources in the retail game, just that that sea has a lower water level than it used to.

>muh white genocide
>Completely irrelevant. They weren't resettling the planet. What's an empire of desert planets that nobody lives on?
They could just be killing-off anybody who resist the Combine. They could also be making the planet habitable for the Advisors, or the lifesupport the Advisors were on could be for adapting them to the Earth.

>they could very well decide to wipe out humanity (which they actually were).
But that's what I said.

>The combine is too enigmatic to know anything about their ultimate agenda
I wasn't saying anything about their "ultimate agenda", but their agenda with regards to the Earth was clear: scrape all useful resources, convert the best humans they can find into combine soldiers, force humanity into extinction, leaving a desert planet behind.

>They were teraforming the planet
Where's your evidence?

>At one point in development they even had it that earth's water was being teleported between planets.
Yes. The planet's water was being teleported out of it. That's called "stealing resources".

>Leaked content also had you starting on the Borealis in the middle of the ocean.
That doesn't prove that they weren't draining the ocean. Only that they haven't finished draining all of it at that point in time.

>There's no evidence they actually steal resources in the retail game, just that that sea has a lower water level than it used to.
Where did that water go? Why did they choose to include this (arbitrary, according to you) detail? Why should I believe that this is arbitrary when it's known that early versions of the game showed this explicitly?

>They could just be killing-off anybody who resist the Combine.
No, they were killing off everybody with a reproduction suppression field.

>They could also be making the planet habitable for the Advisors
Show me evidence of this.

Can't believe this game predicted Drumpf's america

>>They were teraforming the planet
>Where's your evidence?
At one point in development they had the combine replacing the atmosphere with toxic gas. NPCs wore gas masks early in development to hide the lack of mouth animations.

>Yes. The planet's water was being teleported out of it. That's called "stealing resources".
You're assuming the Combine did it. There were particle storms and other things that happened in the game the combine didn't do.

>Where did that water go? Why did they choose to include this (arbitrary, according to you) detail? Why should I believe that this is arbitrary when it's known that early versions of the game showed this explicitly?
The same reason the Cremator head is in a jar in Eli's lab. Some things just stick around from earlier in development.

>No, they were killing off everybody with a reproduction suppression field.
I. E. Humans.

>Show me evidence of this.
Show me evidence of your claims first.