HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No reply?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

pampered tart couldnt even walk it lmao

Lmao drumpf.

People were probably scared of the protests getting violent.

this.

The more "HA"s the post contains, the more likely it's a bot

Nice try union jack, people actually working and shit. Liberals protesting because no jobs.

hes gonna kill of all because of his retarded kids

i heard its freezing dicks too

>HAHAHAHA A SHIT TO OF PEOPLE DIDNT SHOW UP HAHAHA

even if your claim is true, so fucking what? he still has complete presidential power for at least the next 4 years. his inauguration attendance has no bearing on what he will do to MAGA

beyond btfo this russiashill

>p-people w-were working guys we promise
>even though its a friday
>even though his supporters were saying for months they would attend and had plenty of time to schedule it
>even though obama's inauguration was on a tuesday with the same cold weather

interesting

>people scared of protests
>sticking around for hours after the actual inaguration
>taking day offs even exist anymore?

ah yes and look how exciting it looks

Nobody wants their reputation to be destroyed.

It's 48F/9C

Half of the population voted Trump, you really expect me to believe this meme that people are scared of political opinions?

In Britain, the people they show at political rallies are mostly families involved in the conspiracy against everyone else. So when you see stadium after stadium full of people at Trump rallies, and then you see that...

voting is private m8. like 3 preople irl know I voted Trump
>t. califag

Really shows he difference between democratic vs republican crowds i.e. people on welfare vs people with jobs

Are you suggesting the crowds at the rallies were all fake?

True but I still don't believe people care that much to not attend the inauguration, it's a big event nonetheless.

>half
Daily reminder he lost the popular vote by 3 million.

>p-people not showing up to a parade is a sign of something
he's president right now, you can't change that no matter how you try to scare people away with your "peaceful" protests

how many electoral votes was that?

security risk

I dont need to go outside to watch some stupid parade

Also they needed to just hit those anarchist with a microwave emitter, firehoses and all the flashbangs

What does the popular vote matter? All it shows is that there are too many anchor babies in California that vote democrat. Neck yourself nigger.

That's actually fun.

Daily reminder that you'll always be a nigger.

>muh anchor babies.
Literally zero evidence of that. Gas yourself.

DELUSION AHAHAHAHA

which popular vote? there are 50 separate popular votes in the US presidential election

daily reminder that it doesnt matter

>parade on a democrat city
>surprised its empy
those monkeys are too busy getting cars on fire and crying like babies their candidate didn't won

>Friday noon
>people at work
>200k mom's basement's liberal neet revolutioners go to streets protesting
>really makes you think

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, white boi? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mogadishu Slums, and I’ve been involved in numerous rapes and murders across Europe, and I have over 300 confirmed cuckolds. I am trained in BBC warfare and I’m the top bull in the entire Democratic Republic of the Congo. You are nothing to me but just another beta cuck. I will cuck you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Blacked.com, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, pin dick. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Germany and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare your wife for anal, faggot. The anal that wipes out the pathetic little shred of dignity you still had. You’re a fucking cuck, kraut. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can fuck your wife in over seven hundred positions, and that’s just with my bare cock. Not only am I extensively trained in penile combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your cuckold ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn cuck. I will cum fury all over your face and you will drown in it. You’re getting fukt, faggo.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*spits out beer*

HOLY SHIT HOW PATHETIC LMFAO

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""grassroots""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" protest organisations got to the tickets

It hurts man.

It hurts ;___;

All the people were lined up on the street on the way. Wonder why they didn't make their way down to the end

I mean the guy ran a campaign on smearing Washington

The whole city of Washington hates Trump and it's awesome

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI

People have been beaten, kidnapped, given brain damage via assault, and doxxed and threatened at work, even 16 year old kids. WHat do you think would happen when people are beaten into fear?

ALso, if all the anti-muslim extrmist apologized gather in one big group, wouldn't it be great for terrorrists to bomb/ shoot up the whole region?

Fuck you're stupid and ignorant, OP.

lol KEK HOW PATHETIC

This, when Washington is happy you know they are screwingn you somehow

You forgot the part where terrorist SJW groups like Black Lives Matter are planning to murder Whites in Nigger City where the event is taking place.

So are you saying that even though Trump is the president and had been sworn in, that he isn't the president? I suggest tucking that extra chromosome away before you get hurt.

Lol, I guess that means he won't be president the next four to eight years then, huh?

Hmmm

>wow it's like we demonised people in social and public circles from supporting this RACIST ISLAMAPHOBE CON MAN ORANGE DRUMPF HITLER NAZI TYCOON RACIST SEXIST DID I SAY RACIST man with ridiculous lies and hyperbole so people by and large are forced to hide their power level

Wow user I'm so surprised all those people aren't out there showing their support when lefties really are open minded to it

Honestly I was a trump supporter before today but after seeing the empty stands I just don't think we can trust him with the nuclear codes. #imstillwithher

People were working

What did you mean by this?

Do Brits not work on Friday?

>I'm okay I'm okay
>stars crying a minute later
HaHAHAHA

>It's DC
90% Democrat and 80% black
>It's cold and raining
Turnout is always bad in bad weather
>It's East Coast
Not exactly Republican stronghold territory in range
>He's white
Nogs showed up for WE PRESIDANT NAO.
After 8 years of WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE, do you really think a white president will get the nogs?
>His message is rough, and didn't shy away from the fact that the US is in a awful place
People like turning up to hear nice things, like HOPE and CHANGE. Not the hard facts that we have been betrayed by insiders, and that we must struggle to rebuild crumbling nations.
>He isn't a great public speaker
Trump to his credit has amazing charisma, and everyone he speaks to finds him affable and charming - on a face to face basis. But with a few exceptions, he doesn't have the intonation and speaking habits of the middle and upper class that create a good speech experience. That directly contrasts with Obama - his public speech abilities were great, but he was a blathering idiot on his own.

Wow

HAHA dude, that's the rehearsal.

KNow how we know its the rehearsal that took place the day before? And not the actual motorcade?

Because the military line isn't present. JUST SS and DC PD.

The military line didn't post till the actual event, and they go in between the police and the SS.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

rehearsal

Daily reminder that the USA is not a democracy but a Constitutional Republic with the great electoral college system

>Washington is a liberal infested shithole that throws hissy fits against Trump in any way it can
What's new?

Getting this butthurt over the fucking obvious truth that no one likes your cocksweat president but basement-dwelling racists.

KEK

>Sup Forums right now
>8 threads in a row alternating between HAHAHA NO ONE SHOWED UP and HAHAHA HIS 10yo KID ACTS LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD

Truely this is the bottom of the barrel

Was I watching the same inaug as you?

The crowds were huge, where the fuck are you getting all these empty photos?

so far around estimates are around 900k. about half obama's crowd. not too bad considering most of his electorate aren't rich city folks.

Those stands were virtually empty when Obama was watching his parade. I remember thinking how strange that was.

I can only guess people don't want to be in DC after dark.

Kill yourself, crumpet.
Trump has great speaking skills.
In case you haven't noticed, he's lambasted by the media nearly 24/7.

He still won!

Policies and speaking power prove to make an inspiring speech.

>>even though its a friday

I'm at work RIGHT NOW, it's 3:40PM, I'm on my afternoon break.

We work for a living in Burgerstan, we don't collect dole.

didnt dc vote like 90% democrat? you should be checking what the dubya parade looked like

ITT: Reddit

Seriously, I worked today and got to see the swearing in over lunch, but had meetings the rest of the day. When do europoors ever work?

Its a raid

9000+1 hours in MS paint

>90% Democrat and 80% black
actually D.C. is only 48% black, its one of the few US cities where non-hispanic whites are the fastest growing ethnic group, blacks were over 75% of D.C's population in the 70's, today its at 48%

>everyone who isn't a trumplirina is from reddit
nice try trumpfag. you idiots are in for years of being in defense mode being triggered by the mean people saying bad things about your piss covered big daddy. Sup Forums isn't a trump site, fucking deal with it

Basement dwellers don't vote, dumbass.

He's still the President though, so that means nothing. Keep pissing into the wind there libs!

>The military line didn't post till the actual event, and they go in between the police and the SS.
>the police and the SS

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR BEING LITERALLY HITLER

Nigga Americans work longer hours than all of Europe.

Ive got bugspray and im not afraid to use it

>p-people w-were working guys we promise
>even though its a friday

Yeah, people never work on Friday...

Doesn't matter, still president.

Do corn tooths only work four days a week?

Washington DC is mostly a BLACK city. Except for the political and government staff living in the city, it is basically a black city supported by welfare and tourists.

It's no wonder that 70% of the city (the blacks, hispanics) won't go to the inauguration. And the remaining democrats won't use a vacation day to go either. And the republican types are working at jobs as expected.

It's not 2009, it's 2017. People today know they can stay at home and watch this on a 1080p livestream from multiple quadcopter angles, with a chat room full of bantz from tens of thousands of people.
I'm amazed anyone physically showed up at all

>even though obama's inauguration was on a tuesday with the same cold weather
>Implying Blacks work

It is probably because in 2017 you can watch livestreams at good quality

That's pretty funny. But after all, he's the most unpopular president ever in American history. His speech didn't help with that either. Just about only white people in the audience and it was like a rally speech. He's got to step thinking that with just the base of retards and deplorables he has any chance of getting things done.

There are over 120 million people in the united states. No where even close to half.

>implying nobody works on friday.
because of my late shift i had to miss this.
you britbongs make all of europe look bad.

>Wow user I'm so surprised all those people aren't out there showing their support when lefties really are open minded to it

In my USA state, one could easily see who the tolerant non-violent people were. If you had a Hillary bumper sticker, your car was NOT vandalized. But no one dared to keep a Trump bumper sticker due to vandalism. The lefties were quite intolerant.

ths is white mans website fuck off shitskin

Obviously shopped, there were over a million people there, i saw for myself

>thinking popular votes matter
kekked hard

The next 4 years is really gonna suck for people like you lol

>Truely this is the bottom of the barrel
It's sad the liberals, who are self-proclaimed to be tolerant of mental health issues, attack Barron for ADHD or being on Ritalin.

Yeah, I already knew I was right about Reddit.

Non-country plz

test

He's still president. Let me repeat:
STILL
>STILL
STILL
>STILL
PRESIDENT
>PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT
>PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT
>PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT
>PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT
>PRESIDENT
And this is why we have the Electoral College.