Best of Butthurt Inauguration Edition

Post the best of liberal butthurt about the inauguration. I'll start with the best one. Top this!

itv.com/news/update/2017-01-20/protester-screams-in-agony-as-trump-sworn-in/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYZvB6TM7dw
youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
youtu.be/tqiFHROXz9c
twitter.com/Jasmine_blu/status/822592895039524864
youtube.com/watch?v=TQGNDBdN-zs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Been waiting for this thread.

Hol up Sup Forums lemme comb my facebag for some goodies.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYZvB6TM7dw

this bitch from my high school has basically been posting nonstop about their gay little woman's march

Here you go, OP.

she literally, unironically, believes the trump administration purposefully scrubbed the climate change and LGBTQ portions of the whitehouse.gov website.

Because theres no way they would just be taking the site down while they rebuild for the new admin.

christ these peple

tbf, that was a better scream than Darth Vader at the end of ep 3.

Greatest allies

I really hope we can follow your steps soon enough. Please do it right to convince our people. Germans are just afraid of change, that's half the story. The rest is...well, who knows exactly. Now it's time to celebrate May's bravery and Trump!

Doesn't show where they checked to make sure the camera was on them before doing it.

Attention whoring cunt.

Found the real version.

Redpill her.

I've made a total of 2 politcal posts in the entirety of my time on facebook, and she's commented on both of them. It's clear she is far too gone. The cognitive dissonance will kill her before she ever realizes she is wrong.

That's a woman?

what did you people do to him?

Glorious. Everything is glorious.

so yeah, i've watch the video, but what gender is that fucking thing, and i don't mean mayonaise or whatever it wants to be called. i honestly cant tell if its a faggot or a dyke..

KHAN!

>what did you people do to him?
outed him for a pussy.

yum yum MOAR

Another from my facebag

she looked at the camera before she did it. so telegraphed and attention seeking. utterly ingenuine.

Equality my ass, John Lewis is a black pather

What the fuck, that was autistic.

Please do not insult Black Panthers by associating them with John Lewis

Based Mason Weaver redeemed all Black Pantehrs. If you haven't seen him drop redpills like bombs on Tucker's show you should watch that vid

all the leftys on my facebook (that I'm beginning to seriously question why I'm friends with in the first place) are screeching about

>OMG LGBT PAGE ON WHITEHOUSE.GOV IS GONE! GAY DEATH CA,PS CONFIRMED!!!1

they're so fucking delusional like they have pretty much lost all grip on reality at this point and are in a mindless panic'

>side note: being a musician really fucking sucks, you are forced to associate with lefty retards just to get gigs and stuff because the majority of musicians are lefty retards

This one lol

*camps

all the salt over Trump being elected was funny at first, but now it's just getting fucking annoying

Comments are up for non friends btw

>baby daddy
>abortion supporting

what? did I read that right?

why didn't she get a fucking abortion then?

>That second girl
Because Obama was fucking unreasonable. He pushed everything behind people's backs and hid behind executive orders.

Contributing some OC. Found these on my campus today.

Hah, great. Seems he will get drafted too though. Probably first sacrifice batallion

Dunno why Sup Forums is turning these sideways. They're right ways up on my phone.

Hahahaha go March

This was probably made by one of you faggots.

Ahaha yes let the salt flow, faggots

>ugly as shit
>coal-burning aggressive & vocal liberal

checks out.

fucking beautiful

*Autistic screeching*

because the chinese make shit product

keked so hard at this

This timeline is the best possible timeline

>all the leftys on my facebook (that I'm beginning to seriously question why I'm friends with in the first place) are screeching about

This is why I deactivated my fb 18 months ago.

I started seeing how liberal my friends were and was starting to hate them. Considering how based some of them are in real life and then on FB they are virtue signalling thinking it will get them pussy or something.

No descent white male would put up with this nut case.

That's why she settles for Tyrone or Ahmed.

Hump trump?

Someone PLEASE make an autistic screeching meme where obama congratulates trump and this girl isnthe autistic screeching

fucking lost it.

yeah i deactivated it during the election.

then when it was over I'm like "maybe people will be calmed down a little bit now". wrong.

I never post anything on my facebook anyway unless its something related to my music. no political shit.

its funny how these so called "friends" of mine would cut ties with me at the drop of a hat if I ever brought up my views. they probably just assume I'm a lefty like them because I never say anything about it.

>woman
all these cribabies are ridiculous. Like Lena Dunham and others throwing a tantrum "we're moving to other civilized White parts of the world if Trumpo wins" only to dust themselves off and act like nothing happened when he did win.

Anyone see this sign anywhere yey

I'M NUCLEAR

I'M WILD

Can someone put her(I highly doubt it) scream over the darth vader scream

>.uk
These retards do realize he's literally not their president right?

I know but they just seem to think they're gonna help in some way.

Literal idiots, pal.

anyone got her with pic saying *autistic screeching*

Disgusting. This is why rape culture is real.

>YMCA

Fuck that business. Full of pedophiles

they gotta virtue signal yknow

In only time you are allowed to act like this is if your dick is on fire

It's a bloke isn't it?

They did. Did you see what is up there now? Say goodbye to being a superpower as we will rely 100% on subsidized oil and coal while the rest of the world moves on.

HAH... Do you really think that solar panels and wind farms produce as much energy as coal and oil.

Kill yourself fagot

That was me. Some dude knew this guy in highschool. I trolled him
Keep in mind i dont know him.

Will post in order.

I gotchu f a m
youtu.be/tqiFHROXz9c

But how else can they show they're true lefties and get that manic pixie girl poon/ Daddy's attention?

Whoops, nevermind, misread that. Still worth watching though.

T

E

R

Sorry if duplicates btw

You are a god f a m

Top fucking jej

>autistic screeching intensifies

You need to put its(the agony person) voice over that

Fucking top kek

that one is quite cute desu

Exquisite.

> .uk

what a bunch of morons

IN THE MORNING TO YOU!

>mango mussolini
okay I kekd

All the salt from CNN is great everyone changed their tone for the better except for don't lemon and bakari sellers. Even the other people like tapper and blitzed were getting annoyed with them, and don't lemon went as far as to say trump was being booed but was corrected by Chris cuomo two seconds later saying they booed navy pelosi when they said her name.

twitter.com/Jasmine_blu/status/822592895039524864

How are they this delusional.

>Argument in the comments on a YouTube vid
>Got banned just because I said he was butthurt

>it was about policy
Oh boy here we go

>illogical economic policy
This is worth an essay on it's own

>ever expanding security state
As opposed to Hillary shrinking it?
You'd have to have radical libertarians get in to even entertain this.

>war crimes
Every POTUS is one for the continued policy they sign off on, it's a matter of degree. Obama and Bush would share a place together.

>Hillary, Congress, Mussolini
Why do these imbeciles like to go to so much effort to pretend to know history, but spend almost no time reading it.

>impeached, war
I'm not the evil cunt that wanted a no fly zone imposed on a nuclear power that wasn't going to accept one.

>i hope you're drafted
You dickheads are the ones that want a war over the election result, shit for brains. How do you live in this doublethink. Like how does your brain not collapse in on itself.

KEK HAS BEEN ASSAULTED!!!

>

ALL HANDS ON DECK LADS

or goat sounds

bump

>I'm sorry but we are all out of hot sauce.

wtf is this womans march about?
There are woman who have left NZ to attend it

no user but I have this gem

I just saw a load of women posting on facebook about it too in the UK.

Fucking women.

>No descent white male
>descent
Yeah no white mans going to stoop that low.

Requesting someone replace webm/gif of protester with Big Boss from this trailer.

But keep the sound the same

youtube.com/watch?v=TQGNDBdN-zs

Looks like an animal crossing villager