Amerifat from previous thread will be there in 30 mins

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fuck is this cuck shit

>"HUEY AND THE VIRUS"

God can they stop

If someone gets Quads I will take the train go there and REEE into the Camera

is this starting to creep anyone else out?

Can some user go there and say "He might divide us because he is such a big guy for us" or any bane posting related. Just something else than this shit

take a train there and beat the shit out of these fags

>when you cant break the conditioning

Nah, just amusing me with the knowledge that they are fucking up their throats for days.

Why do they get the impression that he will divide us?

You got Hitler digits, so get out of the basement now.

Days? Only if they don't to public speaking. They've probably been shouting at their TV since yesterday anyway.

From NYC... will be hitting this place after the gym... around 8:00pm. What sould I say/do Sup Forums?

>tfw Shia is playing 5d chess and this is an elaborate ruse to make liberals look stupid

APOLOGIZE

titcow is back

Guys, I think I know who the puppet master is behind this cult, they'll come after me now but his plan IS to divide us!

who is this semen demon

>being this creepy

KK this is starting to freak me out

(((Shia)))

Doubt he's pro-Trump. Maybe pro-controversy.

>BETTER DO IT KEKBOI

>WEAR MAGA GEAR

I'm making my way over there now, should be like 15-20 minutes. I'll be in a black peacoat with a black hat, blue jeans and black shoes on. Will pull out a smug pepe and "Sup Forums is always right" sign at least, bringing a few printouts. Look for me anons!

you wont do shit cause youre a fucking pussy

that being said, break the camera lense with a hammer, go nuts

DO IT FAGGOT!

what has to go wrong in your life for you to want to go to some empty lot and chant at a camera for hours?

Don't you fucking ruse us now.

any good pics of THICC-fu?

huwell nachtivitis

scream pepe

kek wills it

QUADS COMMANDS

OH SHIIIIIIII

divitus

KEK WILLS IT

>how long do you give them?
Well, it depends. It's supposed to be 4 years. Trump gets reelected and now it's 8. Pence runs and gets an 8 year streak. Ivanka is then the first female president, 8 year streak; by this time Baron is 34 and eligible to run for president..

You're a faggot until you deliver. But by kek, prove me wrong

Say MAGA on the webcam

AAAH THEY'RE YELLING

eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness. eagle not the brightness.

Just some user go there and do SOMETHING. We don't care how you look like, if you are ugly or whatever. You are one of us and you need to do something else than make us listen to this shit

oh shit
you better faggot

we really need Sup Forumsacks here to fuck with these brainwashed cultists

Take a can of spary paint instead and ruin their stupid camera.

brightest*

wear a mask so you dont get arrested for destruction of property

>to guy in trump mask:
"If we elect you will you divide us?"
"It would be extremely divisive..."
"You're a divisive guy."
>guy remove's mask, both look into camera. both:
"FOR US."

H A M M E R T I M E

nigger what

Can't unhear now

white guy wearing the bane coat?

These people are mentally ill

>He will not divide us
>GOD I FUCKING HATE THE MILLIONS OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Do these cuckolds not understand that they are the ones taking affirmative steps to divide themselves by acting like impudent children? Plenty of stupid in the world...

So, I was out. Did any of this boasting faggots actually appeared on stream and shouted/did something or is this board still as cucked as always?

He won antivirus

>remove's
I hate myself.

He may not divide us but your stupid forced progressivism will.

Are you sure?
There are two interpretations of this, the first is probably what they think, that Trump will divide the nation and they are somehow 'standing up' to him. The second is the cheekier, that Trump will not divide the nation despite all claims by his opponents to the opposite and this is just trolling libshits who think its the first, but in reality the intention is the second. Its unlikely, but if someone goes in full MAGA and they don't care, then we can prove that the second is intended.

So is this, basically, the 2017 version of the card stand?

CHECKED PRAISE KEK, DO IT

a little

still cucked (so far)

>So Chad and Jamal what did you do friday night?
>uhm, so we stared into a camera for half an hour shouting "he will not divide us"

Kek wills it

You better deliver you fucking faggot

What the fuck am I watching.

shia told them to do it so they have been doing it for 15 min now

holy shit

I have none but I will deliver. its like a 30 minute train RIde
so pls give me time

I was lying for (you)s

I'm sorry anons I'm autistic

i wanna see their faces when their cult chant gets interrupted by a polack

Pretty low energy
Sad!

Let's hope so.

We are several thousand anons using this site and you're telling me not one user can take one for the team and go to the camera?

Is my boy still there ?

OK, we'll wait

Some of these people have been there for hours.

I will stand against this racism, sexism and xenophobia.

Sorry Trumpkin bigots, you lose.

hiwanottavidus

They're in NYC? Heading in now, if I pass I'll ask them to please clap

>hewillnotdivide.us/

Kill em

its amazing what people will do if you write a phrase on a wall and put a camera in front of it

You have displeased the God of Chaos.

I wouldn't want to be you tonight.

Also, when are those two going to start making out?

OH SHIT PUT ME IN THE CAP

>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>proceeds to divide everyone themselves

Are they summoning Satan?

did someone order pizza?

>Pizza

>"Somebody order pizza?"
WE DID IT REDDIT!

Our guy in the back

"he's not the virus" x'D

>did someone order pizza?

kek bless you anons

So this is in New York? Really tempted to go there and do some irl baneposting

>he doesn't have Trump gear

I'm a leaf and I have an authentic Trump hat
absolutely disgraceful

What does the sign say?

Please an user, go there with your phone and chat to us while you're there so we can give you requests

hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias, hey what up tobias,

Do it or Kek will strike ye down!

>hewillnotdivide.us/

what the fuck