Bill checking out Ivanka

Did anyone else catch this? What's Hillary going to do to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5DBEtQpUw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does anyone have any concreate evidence that he was checking out ivanka? Every thing that I had read so far appears to be speculation.

Given the opportunity I would gladly let Hillary sit on my face.

I don't know what's funnier. Bill never changing his ways or the fact that no one wants to talk to Michelle. This is a great scene all around.

fucking kek, that face when he looks back to Hillary - he's like

>don't fucking judge me
>keeps checking Ivanka out

risk taker

That's what Huma is for

She'd probably shit on it because she has no bowel control.

LOL at hillarys face

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5DBEtQpUw8

kek

She does it too

Anyone else think Bill's secretly happy Hilary lost?

yes

I think he's sorry because he didn't want to have to listen to Hillary bitch about how she got fucked by everyone.

I really don't think he was looking particularly forward to be known as first dude and being under that much scrutiny again

fuckin kek

Yeah he probably voted for Trump

>"You voted for me right dear?"
>"O-Of course I did honey..."

Gross

Bill voted for Trump. I guarantee it.

Supposedly he got in a screaming argument with her over the phone on election night, blaming the loss on her ignoring working class whites and the rust belt.

I think he doesn't really care about Hillary, but he didn't like the way she blew off his advice during the campaign.

No it was a few weeks before the election he was at his apartment / penthouse on the roof of The Clinton Library Little Rock Arkansas she was in some other City.

He got so mad that he threw his phone off the roof of the building and Secret Service had to go and get it. The content of the argument thoigh was dead on correct as your report it

You have to go back.

> Literally married to one of the best presidents of all time
> Literally the guy who took down Reagan's VP and flipped a shitload of Red States
> Ignore his advice and campaign in Iowa so Trump will "waste money campaigning in a state he's going to win anyway"

I feel like Bill was bullshitting her towards the end because he wanted Trump to win.

>win not one but two elections based on an economy-based platform
>give free valuable advice to your wife about how to win, based on personal experience
>she thinks she's smarter and ignores you

Kek, women were a mistake.

so there's a webm for this but not dubya with the bag?

why is Christina Aguilera's skin yellow. she looks like a fukn simpsons character...

>one of the best presidents of all time
Anyone who thinks this is too young to actually remember the Clinton years.
> took down Reagan's VP and flipped a shitload of Red States
Only because of Ross Perot.

Let Slick Willy look. I'd look too. Besides, he seems to be a bit under the weather. Carter, on the other hand, looked great!

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

>“Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

>“Just get that [Fucking dog] out of my way,” said to Secret Service K-9 handler.

>“Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

>“Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

>“You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

>“Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

>“Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

Deep down Bill doesn't love Hillary.

ivanka is literally the sexiest women alive. i would proudly chop my balls of just to sniff her used socks once

bad spray tan I would guess

I would not mate with the succubus

I'm not sure anyone does maybe Huma and Hollywood celebrities but that's about it

pizzagate is too deep

I love that "Alright." he says to himself in the beginning. I even hear it in his voice.

>We need to go back
Should... should we meme Trump into deporting her?

Hilary should have ran for Pres in the days of black-n-white TV, she'd have romped it. Fact she'd also be 40-50 years younger? - wouldn't harm any either.

Trump said he fck her.

If I'm honest I wouldn't pass up the chance to shag anyone a-list famous; male or female. It's not even about sexual attraction at that point, it's literally just for the story to tell.

I honestly wouldn't doubt it at this point, he fucking hates Hillary and didn't do much to help her campaign.

Anyone have a clip of what he's looking at?

HE TOLD HER TO COURT THE WORKING CLASS

NOW SHE SLEEPS ON THE COUCH

mighty kek thank you for this webm it made me smile

bill you scamp!

I love how Hillary stares at him until he acknowledges her

>spanish

BO?

HOLY FUCKING KEK

"I fucked Hillary Clinton" is a story I would tell only to the judge as part of my insanity defense

fuck i almost feel bad for her lmao.

Have you guys ever seen Bill and Hillary kiss?

Almost feel bad for Hillary

At times during the campaign, I felt that Hillary was getting trolled far too hard, that she didn't deserve all the hatred and vitriol being thrown at her and started feeling sympathy towards her.

Then I remembered that her foreign policy agenda was literally "Start World War 3" and my sympathy died very quickly.

This.

yeah shes an awful woman and i laughed my ass off when she got humiliated on election night.

but then today she came to the realization that bill forced her to go to her opponent's innaguration just so he could oogle ivanka and melania while she stands humiliated next to him.

a fitting end to the 2016 election

and look at dubyas face on the right at the end of the webm, he realized what just happened.

C U C K E D

Let Hillary pour you a beer to drown your troubles in

he didnt want to become first lady and didnt want his wife to run the nsa to check upon his weekly supply of blondes

love how W comes into frame with that "OOOOOOHH SHIT THAT JUST HAPPENED" face.

wait

wait

WAIT

is THAT fucking CHRISTINA AGUILERA

THE FUCK HAPPENED

Yes.

Google it.

>19
>File: 573b27f01a00002f00c28a5d.jpg (71 KB, 630x542)
liver failure

screenshot this...
now that hillary is done politically either bill will divorce her or she will divorce him since they wont have to worry about appearing to be good christians for the public

>When Bill and Donald go golfing

Whatever this cancerous little thing is needs to be punched in the fucking face.

Body Odour, pit stank as the urban youths call it