What happened to Trump's ability to draw a crowd?

All throughout the primaries into the general election we kept hearing about how Trump obviously had such great support because of the crowds he allegedly drew.
What happened? Did his supporters finally realize what an incompetent jackass he is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20AzUW8U6vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Posting it multiple times won't make it more effective, faggot

>What happened to Trump's ability to draw a crowd?

They were all at work.

>first black pres in history draws a bigger crowd in DC than one who is a rich white business man who has been said to be racist since day one
gee what a shocker

Take a good look at that picture and you'll see Obama had more attendance. Stop trying to delude yourself and take the redpill.

I see the deportations have already begun.

>Clinton inauguration: 800,000 attendees
>Bush inauguration: 300,000 attendees
>Obama inauguration: 1,800,000 attendees
>Trump inauguration: 800,000 attendees

>D.C. is 90% democrat
>D.C. is 50% black

it's not hard to figure out.

we were at work

>D.C. is 50% black
>it's not hard to figure out
so... you're saying that Trump isn't capable of appealing to black citizens?

Either you have glaucoma or you can't see that Obama clearly still has more in the bottom pic

We have jobs

Obama drew that crowd because he lied to people.

He made them think he was MUH SAVIOR OF THE BLACKS. I CAME OUT OF THE DARKNESS TO SAVE US!!!! NOTHINGS IMPOSSIBLEEEE!

countless drone bombings later..

White people have to work

I thing Washington voted 0verwhelmingly against trump,(I don't think they cared for Hilldog too much). Plus Obama was hyped and Trump was villified=honest hardworking people were afraid to go to a black city when there were rumours of radical groups and thugs attempting to beat people

I think they had work today.

It's the (R) next to his name.

If makes people irrational, it makes them think he wants to kill blacks, gays, Muslims, etc.

Sadly, they believe it, as evidenced by an endemic of autistic screeching that has occurred today.

>what happend...
they are tired of winning

>you're saying that Trump isn't capable of appealing to black citizens?

Yes, because they're lazy niggers and shouldn't even be allowed to exist in this country.

Was there today.
>pic on left is either early or late
>was fucking packed at 11:30

american comprehension everyone

here i drew a big red circle for you

Right wingers work.

youtube.com/watch?v=20AzUW8U6vs

>Obama draws a bigger crowd in Niggerland than Trump

Really makes you think...

>take a picture before people arrive
>compare it to a picture later in the day
hmmmmmmm

We have jobs.

The explanation is simply the demographics of the area favour Democrats.
90% Democrat
50% Black

Shocking that the black Democrat drew giant crowds. .

GIMME A FUCKIN MIC

THAT FAT MANDARIN SUMMABITCH DONNIE J COULDN'T DRAW A FUCKIN CIRCLE IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT DONNIE J, YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE. HE S'POSED TA BE THE LIMOUSINE RIDIN, JET FLYIN PATRIOTIC SON OF GUN. BUT YOU SHOULDA TOOK THAT MAGA MONEY TO FIX YOUR TOUPEE. THIS FAT BITCH DON'T WANT NONE, I'LL BE FLEXIN MY PEAKS, PLEASIN MY FREAKS... AND WHEN THEY SAY BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA, THAT'S WHEN YOU KNOW I'M THE BIG BOOTY DADDY. HOLLA, IF YA HEAR ME

Yeah, because blacks are incapable of cognitive intelligence. They wouldn't vote for a person who would help them, because they are unable too. All this IQ talk wasn't a joke. As all of black Africa proves. Why are you trying these tactics on Sup Forums, you braindead lefty?

>work
>threats
>hide power level
>rain
>DC area is liberal stronghold

the only thing that matters is that he won and democrats lost massively in all branches

Thank you user

Drumpf is surely finished this time

>D.C. is 90% democrat
>D.C. is 50% black
it's not hard to figure out.

most people don't care enough to travel far to see a presidential inauguration. Dems already have a huge group of people right in the city that would go to their inauguration

whew, lad

the one on the left is Trumps crowd, its red because of MAGA hats

"jobs"

>muh white people are racist all voting Trump
>haha Drumpfags no one wants your racist president
yeah