Going to buy a new car soon

Going to buy a new car soon

Since Trump drives around in a Cadillac, maybe Sup Forumssters should drive cadillacs from now on?
Pic related, one im interested in buying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vR4wDPfsmZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Draining that oil fund like there's no tomorrow.

Wouldnt buying that car in Norway actually bankcrupt you and your entire family because of the massive taxes?

I drive a '98 Cadillac El Dorado. It's pretty nice. Heaviest two door I've ever driven though.

kind of lame if it doesnt have 4 inches of bullet proof glass

>buying shitty american "cars"

cuck, enjoy your f-35s

What's with Norway and riding USA's dick all the time.

>Wrong side in WW2
>Joining (((NATO)))
>Recently declined to buy Swedish made artillery units
>Buying f-35 instead of Swedish Gripen, like you said.

What the fuck Norway?

>not buying 2s19 or 2s35 or pzh2000

Buy a CTS-V if you want to go poor from $10,000/year displacement taxes and $10/gal fuel.

Get a CTS-V.

youtube.com/watch?v=vR4wDPfsmZ0

Wagons are cool too.

Years ago I was going to buy a used cadilllac. I soon realized that they were all v8's and guzzle gas. I settled for a Buick Park Avenue that was v6. Similar body and size but better gas mileage.

>tfw they don't offer this in the states

>displacement taxes
Wait, is this a real thing?

Have fun trying to fit into your cuck-sized yuropoor parking space/garage with a super-sized Cadillac, lmao.

are you 70 years old?

only old people buy buicks

ye

yuros get taxed heavily for anything above a liter(i think)

Aren't the only cars in America Cadillacs?

I bought a cadillac and took out the engine.
replaced it with a 2.2L 4cylinder.
no one knows I get 30mpg on the highway.

me mum drives one
she likes it alot its a nice car

There were cool Buicks at one point.

It was in really good shape. Old people take care of their shit. Great deal for me.

This. Don't buy German, either.
Get a Toyota or a Lexus.

can you even get on the highway?

>Recently declined to buy Swedish made artillery units
we dont buy shit from africa

President Trump's caddy is hardly a caddy, it's built on a truck frame since it's so heavy.

No you didn't.

This., and Driving a '99 Lexus RX300 that I got off an old granny for $2k with only 210k miles. Very nice. Only issue is that I still haven't gotten all the fur from her Jack Russel Terriers out of all the nooks and crannies.

Until they get the balls to race you and they see you in their rearview mirror 2 seconds ahead of the starting line.

what about Honda, Subaru or Nissan?

Detail shops have a rubber brush that's designed to pull hair to be vacuumed. Animal hair is why I don't allow pets in my car.

I only recommended Toyota because they manufacture many of their cars in the US. I'm not sure about the other companies. They design great cars, though.

I drove a CTS and it was a great car till the engine destroyed itself at 105 miles. I would avoid GM products and buy Ford if I'm buying American.

No it didn't.

Wouldn't take a lot to beat a cadillac though.

i have a caddy, they are awesome cars good handling and its pretty cheap to use