What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee
youtu.be/TMW7x0fLaLA
ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/history.html
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz
youtu.be/erDxW-zTxNo
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/william-randolph-hearst-gave-america-first-its-nationalist-edge/481497/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heat up the oven.

He means that he's an Israel firster kike

Lmao jesus what a suicidal faggot. I only wish I could meet people like this and beat them to fucking death

>hating your country is old fashion

what generation did this kike grow up in?

Another Hollywood actor who thinks his opinion means something.

NETHERLANDS FIRST

Literally who?

Why do they hand out those blue ticks to anyone these days?

> iam dumb and so you know.

that's what he subconsciously meant.

I literally do not understand. Can somebody explain to me his point of view in an unironic way? I am just not seeing what is wrong with putting your country first. It's not the same as saying "let's not help other countries ever."

>Kristol was born on December 23, 1952 in New York City, into a Jewish family.

every goddamn time.

See

slept through high school Sup Forums?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee

Man I hate jews

this is all we need to know

He's not even good enough to be an actor, he's a pundit

Globalists do not like the idea of patriotism or people placing their nation ahead of others. They'd prefer nation states to stop existing entirely.

Bill Kristol is a political writer not an actor

Although he is far dumber than the average Hollywood star. If you can believe that

He prefers Israel first.

There was literally nothing wrong with avoiding WW2

America first was part of pre-ww2 isolationism that kind of lead to ww2. Was literally the name of an organization that wanted to keep america out of ww2.

Is this guy from CNN or fox? I can't remember

Tell me this was just a coincidence.

For the new fags this man was instrumental in promoting the deceptions that lead to the Iraq war which was entirely done for Israeli benefits.

He was a co founder of PNAC.
Relevant video
youtu.be/TMW7x0fLaLA

And it was a great policy

Too bad the autistic Japs ruined everything with their spergout

If you plebs don't know who Kristol is, he's a supreme kike, one of the top handful of global enemies.

>hating nationalism is old-fashioned

what

What he meant to say is

>Oy Vey Israel first goys.

every time

there it is

He is a jewish neocon

He works at neocon think tanks such as the, now long closed, PNAC, who orchestrated the Iraq War

>posting the kosher version

This ain't his country.

Hmm...

Kristol is not a globalist stop drinking the god damn Alex Jones coolaide.

Zionist are at the heart of these issues as they see it as a way to weaken their competition in typical radical ethno nationalist fashion.

They've been doing it for over a century century
ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/history.html

It is old fashioned now

Hating nationalism was popular from the 60s up until like 5 months ago

yeah exactly

this new liberal way of thinking is to hate nationalism so this jew is pulling a reverse on everyone

You guys seriously need to install Coincidence Detector
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

Bill Kristol

That he's an out of touch cornball with no self awareness.

he's a frequent guest on fox though right?

He is a globalist for every country except Israel like most jews

Yes Fox still sucks his dick and every other neocon's dick like Charles Krauthammer or John Podhoretz

FYI neocons are ex-trotskyites

Here is a screengrap of it with the URL

Kristol is a nationalist user that's why he's saying what he is. But his nation isn't America
See
>He is a globalist for every country except Israel like most jews
Because authoritarian globalism and forced integration is a way to weaken competition and due to this extreme nationalist mindset of Zionist everyone is their enemy so everyone must be weakened.

There's nothing wrong with "globalism" in the sense of freely trading amongst each other and in real terms it is beneficial for everyone.

Inb4 claims that "free trade" deals are actually about free open trade just because they slap that name on them.

Protip.
A free trade deal would only have to be a few sentences long not the thousands of pages they are and riddled with selective protectionist policies

Canada first

thats what I thought. glad I haven't watched fox in the last like 5 years

>Because authoritarian globalism and forced integration is a way to weaken competition and due to this extreme nationalist mindset of Zionist everyone is their enemy so everyone must be weakened.

This. Pic related is mandatory reading.

isreal first, goy!

>>America first
>>Not Israel first
Literally another shoah

"will be"

get the gas

He wants Israel first.

>he didn't say Israel First! the stupid goy! can you even believe it?! it's anudda shoah!

"I've never actually pleased a woman."

Why don't the jews do it in their country?

No that's that other kike faggot

TRoll him with hitler pics

>Kristol is not a globalist

He's the definition of a Neocon
and Neocons are part of the globalist clique

>Israel First
Because Bill Kristol wants to send more americans into foreign wars to fight for the kikes.

They're neo-cons. To them it's all fake. Patriotism is a useful myth to manipulate the masses. Real patroitism is terrifying, particularly when it's being felt and experienced by someone who can do something with it.

His father literally wrote the book on this nonsense.

In a just society, Bill Kristol would be in stocks while war widows threw things at him, every day, for eight years. He's an unfathomably vile excuse for a human being and it says something that the Iraqis hung Saddam but we still have this faggot sleeping in a warm bed every night.

Guys I can confirm that the shills are, in fact, being paid by the (((industry))).

When I first got here I didn't believe this meme...

psyh tactic.

Who am i trying to impress my point upon?
> I will be ... OLD-FASHOINED here
(In what sense is this "old fashioned"? He is playing on a sense of nostalgia he figures has come into play this election)

> blah [my fanciest adjectives go here] blah blah
= Bad mood things for fancy folk like me

> "America First."
Look out for this phrase!

It's funny because (((people))) like him are the first to start the patriot train when they need meat for things like Iraq.

very very much this

They were right.

>What did he mean by this?
He would have preferred (((Israel))) first?

Neocoen Zionist Jews shriek in terror at the idea of the most powerful country on the face of the Earth and in all of human history, an Anglo-Saxon goy country build by Western Europeans, considering anything other than putting Israel and every brown and black third world mud person first and foremost before any of their own.

For over 70 years Zionist Jews like Kristol have worked to socially engineer the population of the US and other Western nations to give to and care for everyone else first, in particular Israel, and put their own traditional white population in dead last on the roster.

To Jews like Kristol, this is of paramount importance, to make sure Western white nations think this way, because it is the key to making sure another holocaust does not happen because quite frankly the Jews deserved the first one and if the goy of today woke up and "put themselves first" they would realize what the Jew is doing to them (yet again) and would reject them once more... perhaps violently.

To a Jew like Kristol, the POTUS saying "put America first" is a sure sign the social engineering might be failing.

That's crazy. His dad wrote one of the most redpilled political books I've ever read.

Yes, around the turn of the 20th century (late 1800s, early 1900s) the elite of the world were drunk on the idea that "war" was over. See in the aftermath of the Napoleonic wars, Europe entered a period of "treaty building" which had drastically reduced major wars on the continent, and even started to reduce colonial wars abroad. This peaked in the late 1800s as these enlightened minds started to drink their own cool-ade and believed "war" was over. Of course WWI kicked off a decade later

The world intellectual elite, in the wreckage of WWI came to "enlightened" conclusion that "democracies" do not go to war. So in pursuit of this fantasy, they basically abolished as many monarchies as they could in a great "liberalization" of western governance in the pursuit of "world peace", their belief that WWI was the result of inbred aristocracies and illiterate kings leading to that terrible war.

Of course then they watched the Germans elect Hitler in "democratic" Germany with massive public support build up a war machine, ignore all diplomatic maneuvers to stop them, and the kick off of WWII.

In the wreckage of WWII the elites/diplomats and intellectuals looked at each other and instead of soul searching and examining the flawed views on international relations, decided to double down on the "democracies don't go to war" meme, and amended their philosophy to read "Democracies don't go to war NORMALLY, however EXCESSIVE NATIONALISM will lead to war no matter the form of government".

Yes, they look at Hitler's 3rd Reich, and came to the conclusion that the problem was "excessive nationalism". This launched the 80 year war by the world elites, diplomats and accademics against "nationalism" and the development of the counter philosophy of "multiculturalism" (a European baby spawned in the mid 50s when the EU was being conceptualized)

That's why you get multiculturalism == good and nationalism == Nazism that leads to idiot nonsense like that tweet.

>that kind of lead to ww2

How? How did us not wanting to be in it cause it?

>He's the definition of a Neocon
>and Neocons are part of the globalist clique
He is a die hard Zionist first.
Neocons were used because their war hawk nature was what they needed to get Israel's wars to happen.

"Globalist" is a kosher red herring distracting from.the giant Zionist elephant in the room.

Why the fuck do you think people like Alex Jones rant on an in about"globalist" yet he does nothing but cover the ass of Zionist?
youtu.be/erDxW-zTxNo

Kristol has been smart, but god damn has he lost his mind on Trump. I wish he could either articulate his thoughts better or admit he voted Clinton already

And we should have never intervened, because now, faggots like this fucking fruitcake heeb are out trashing nations present-day. They were RIGHT.

>Bill Kristol

>OY VEY, AMERICA FIRST? IT SHOULD BE ISRAEL FIRST! THE SHOAH NEVER ENDS!!!!!!

They think it makes you a nazi.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/william-randolph-hearst-gave-america-first-its-nationalist-edge/481497/

The AFC were 100% correct and true patriots. The MI6 were doing everything they could to smear and shame the group to get America to join in WW2.

You're full of shit. Israel and the U.S. work together on weapons technology and intelligence.

Liberal Jews are afraid of American First....Zionists aren't afraid of this.

>bill kristol isn't a zionist jew
>bibiyahoo wasn't also telling us to go into iraq it's ez we can dominate the world and arabs want democracy
>they aren't still trying to get us into war with russia over syria
>aipac isn't liberal and conservative jews trying to make us into israel first
the fucking issue with jews is they're israel first and they have their own ideas about what makes israel first. it's like if california was leading america and do everything for california. it doesn't matter if they're liberal or conservative the fact they only give a fuck america california and will let us die to make them feel better is the problem.