Babies made without mothers 'will come sooner than we think', leading scientists warn

Why do we need women, again?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4110572/Babies-without-mothers-come-sooner-think-leading-scientists-warn-study-discovered-make-embryos-skin-cells.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU
youtube.com/watch?v=wqzLoXjFT34
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu5Vw_j-7aY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally the tyranny of the vaginal Jew will be brought to an end

Can they stop aging? So that you can have kids with your QT Trap GF, and never have him age, while you raise three white kids.

>tfw I can marry a tranny and suck her 10 inch uncut cock every night yet still produce 10 Aryan children

I can already hear feminists literally shaking.

you're as bad as the sjw liberal feminists who wish for the day when they can have babies without men.

fuck off cancer but then again cucks like yourself will give CHAD THUNDERCOCK the chance to amass an even larger harem.

Told ya.
Artificial wombs and single parent genetically screened embryos will be a thing. Despite the social ramifications of how this will change interactions between the sexes, this will be a net good for humanity. We are heading towards a future where the risk and uncertainty of creating a new life is removed. Birth defects, hereditary illness, these things will conceivably be eliminated in our lifetimes. Equally as important, homosexuals and other people with gender identity disorders will no longer exist.

When the hormone levels are perfectly controlled during gestation there is no chance for aberrant outcomes.

>Can they stop aging?
We're pretty close to totally nailing down several major causes of cellular aging. The issue is that there isn't one thing to solve.

Why do I care about Chad getting a bigger harem when the only reason I compete with him is to have access to a vagina so I can reproduce and soon I can reproduce without a vagina?

You are fucking retarded.

This is all hype creating an embryo is one thing but creating a human with out a womb will be way harder

You're kid is going to be odd as hell without a loving mother.

*Your

And my kids will have a loving mother. Pic related.

Experiments to keep a developing goat embryo alive in an artificial womb took place decades ago. Its not new territory, all thats missing now is the profit motive, and that will soon change.
Wealthy people are going to start producing heirs entirely from their own DNA.

We can grow fully functioning organs in a lab, someone just had an eyeball replaced from skin that was cultured and turned into stem cells. A huge step up from placing a bladder in a cancer patient previously. What is taking place right now is so outlandish that mainstream journalism doesn't even attempt to cover it. We can damn near create a full clown of a human, and 3D print bones to replace limbs. One of the only limiting factors faced by grafting new limbs on to amputees is the rate at which nervous systems grows, and even that is changing.
An artificial womb will look trivial in comparison to our other accomplishments. Its legitimately a better and safer way to make people, regardless of whether or not the embryo has two parents. A man and woman will end up going through IFV and having the hand selected screened egg placed in an artificial womb to develop without issue.

Robots. Not even joking.

>full clown
fucking lol. Clone*

>a full clown of a human

soon

Eggs? Do we even need that stuff?

He will be better off than without a loving father and this is already a reality in form of insemination and women winning the majority of custody battles.

So fuck off with that argument.

Will my robotic wife be welcome in the Catholic Church?

let the rise of faggots begin

Alright, agreed. So then are you going to marry the robot waifu or just keep it around and fuck it constantly? either sounds awfully gay.

>this is news

We've been doing this for at least 7 years now. It's extremely easy to turn skin stem cells back into embryonic stem cells and then cause them to differentiate into egg cells. No differentiation pathway to artificially create sperm cells is known.

Kind of irrelevant since we can't even grow a mouse from egg to fetus fully in vitro yet. You still need a host mother to carry the embryo.

I'm probably not going to fuck it. I will buy another robot, chain it to the basement and slip in for a cheeky fuck every once in a while. I can't get aroused by women I love and I can't love women I get aroused by.

I seriously don't get layman science news. This shit is practically ancient knowledge to people in the field, and the media is trying to pass it off as a bleeding edge development...

No I would prefer to find a wife but as it hasn't happened yet, I would like to have the "same" option as single mothers getting inseminated, entirely foregoing having a father in their children(s) lives.

Couldn't you conceive a baby with yourself then???

>sexbots won't turn into milfbots
>milfbots won't be better mothers than meatsluts

>warn
this is good news man

This is unholy as fuck. I refuse to call a test tube baby human.

Will robololi be allowed

MGTOW will have the last laugh!

but will they be human or soulless skin sacks

Having a machine breath for you, and pump blood through your body while you undergo surgery is as much playing god as anything else.
Religious objections to medial science are just silly.

if souls are a product of biology, then they will have souls

if souls are a product of love of parents, then 90% of humanity today is soulless

delight, brothers. Delight!

>it would mean men could conceive a baby with other men alone
Sparta came and went far too early.

Just imagine where we would be today without the church butting in all the time.

I'm not religious and I think it's unnatural. Whatever magic combines the genetic material of two human beings during natural conception is just something I do not trust any man made science with handling properly. Even these manipulated "three parent" embryos are suspect. I will be shocked if they turn out normal and don't have problems like autism or psychopathy or some other non-human disorder so-to-speak

And they laughed at me for saying that boipussy was the way of the future

Organized religious was probably a net good(a very big one) when it came to establishing morality which civilizations were built upon. The issue is that people selectively choose when to evoke it.
The Terri Schaivo case in the 90s is the perfect example, though not many people remember it any more.

>keeping this brain dead retard alive isn't unethical at all, even though she would have died naturally without the intervention of dozens of people
>taking her off of a feeding tube is playing god though

Look at the number of natural birth two parent children with issues being born. In virtually every case its genetic disorder, deteriorated sperm and ovum, hormonal issues during gestation. At an individual level people aren't good at reproducing, we survive through numbers, and that unfortunately means millions of people born with major problems every year.
In the first world that can be totally eliminated.

On the contrary, he'll be well-adjusted.

Genetically modified catgirls for domestic ownership when?

>Why do we need women, again?

We don't.

This is how we bring women back into line. When they start realising single men can be fathers without all the dramas associated with western women.

They either adapt and become better women or they grow old with 40 cats.

THIS.
Roasties on suicode watch

>tfw we're all one step closer to becoming gayniggers

Children need a strong paternal figure more than mommy.

My history teacher back in high school said that with the advancement with science men would soon be obsolete.
>mfw women will be obsolete before men

>MFW when am Chad Thundercock

I mean, I already want to fuck an Assaultron from Fallout, so having actual sexbots would be like a dream come true.

>Equally as important, homosexuals and other people with gender identity disorders will no longer exist

Yep. The old homos will still be around, but the old trannies will be normal people.

I say this as a transsexual.

Well, at least there'll be some happy cats.

>but the old trannies will be normal people
lolno

Trannies will never be normal. Shemales are a'ight though

Women overplayed their card for too long.

Does this come as a surprise?

Men have been at the center of every single notable invetion since the dawn of time. We are the ones that that goes to war, we are the ones that rebuild, we are the ones that make things go around. The reason we put up with women is because sex is a primal need.

They've used their pussycard for generations, and we're now at a point where they are becoming completely obsolete.

A good friend? Have you ever had a discussion for longer than a single minute with any woman? Probably not.

Sex? Just pay them. In a few years VR will be better than the real thing anyway.

Want a son or a daughter? No problem, it's soon here.

>Trannies will never be normal. Shemales are a'ight though

What did he mean by this?

I mean it's more normal for you to keep the dick and let me fuck your ass than to science up a frankengina and expect me to stick it inside a gaping wound in your pelvis

BASED

>mfw I'll be able to make babies with my Sup Forums bf

homosex is caused partially by postnatal environmental factors, as indicated by identical twin studies

>3D print bones
We 5th Element now

3DPD BTFO

what about people who become gay because of various forms of trauma

The day of the cock approaches

Nobody can beat the cock

Nobody

>sooner than we think

Well the first test tube baby is like 35 now

>you be alive in the era where we knock up our robot waifus and have cylon babies

>Can they stop aging?

this so fucking much, every other month their is some crazy new discovery, according to the tabloid we already should be able to reverse aging through stem cells, stop aging all together, clone ourselves and put our brains in new bodies or become astral beings all together. what is the major thing which holds us back? is it because of money, technology or ethical questions? i just want my eternal life pill before it's too late

Sausage fests are gay tho...

If I could have a kid without the fear of a woman using it to manipulate me I totally would. I could give my family the make heir it needs while not having to deal with women

>when you realize that the march of scientific progress will kill feminism in your life time

It's money. People with money tend to be old and their way of thinking is "I'll be dead soon so I won't benefit from this so I'm not gonna invest LOL"

But they just reversed aging in mice so they are making progress.

Stopping aging is not cool. You know what's cool? Reversing aging.

The Supreme age is upon us.

>gene selection will ensure that every Asian baby will be blond and blue eyed
>stem cell embryos will ensure that every baby will be male with a robot waifu for every man
Suck on it, Schlomo. You better wipe us out soon or else we'll annihilate you and your entire pathetic stock of beady-eyed shysters

>the artificial womb is invented, despite feminist protests
>AI fembots are invented, despite feminist protests
>the value of pussy crashes instantly
>women now have to actually contribute to society in meaningful ways and make an effort to be appealing to men if they don't want to be replaced by the metal competitors
>increase in productivity and the end of the gender wars start the golden age of man
>next stop: the stars

If you change the chromosomes of the germ cells, all new cells will be XX. Over the course of years, old XY cells would die off and be replaced with new XX cells. Bioprinting will allow any organ to be produced, including wombs and ovaries. Bones can be printed, meaning a man can be given a female skeleton.

You won't be able to discern them from any other women.

>in b4 genetically engineered super-humans grown from pods sent to mars

The constant harping about how hard it is to be a tranny and the eventual suicide is a pretty big tip-off.

Reminds me of the opening of "A Tale of Two Cities". "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of enlightment, it was the age of foolishness."

One of the problems we have today is that there are much more men then women. In the past we had lots of wars and other things which meant that men were scarce. So women did what they could to get a man.

Today women no longer have to be feminine and do what they did in the past to get a man. Because there are thirsty betas who will gladly put up with them. Especially in places like China with their one child policy.

So all this new technology will allow men to have their offspring without worrying about the social costs (rape accusations, rape in divorce court, etc).

The future is going to be awesome!

youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU

I want a sexbot with a separated womb to have my kids. Pic related.

>tfw pregnancy fetish
can i have a sexbot mod to cover this?

What is my function.
You "pass" Butters.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqzLoXjFT34

>...
>middle ages
>renaissance
>imperial age
>modern age
>information age
>supreme age
my body is ready

I get the feeling that getting to this bright future will not be as easy as it seems now... Radical feminists will try to stop these developments from happening, or at least limit and/or ban them through legislation.

The Second Sexual Revolution, unlike the First, will not be a bloodless affair.

except without the trannys and no more than 3 children as it would hard to separate enough attention between them.

If you're not a nigger incapable of teaching your children and demonstrating healthy emotional behavior with lots of hugs and kisses when they're young and friend making and accomplishment when they're slightly older.

A male only homoerotic fascist utopia
I can see this happening desu

>The constant harping about how hard it is to be a tranny

On the contrary - it's going to be easy as hell to be a tranny. I just cited why. Going by my post, it would seem that the best way to tell a tranny is by how they talk about bioprinting a new body.

Also, Obama let Manning off, and Trump is, well, Trump. To be a woman in MAGA America is going to be incredible.

>and the eventual suicide is a pretty big tip-off

Why would I kill myself on the dawn of everything I've ever dreamed of? Trannys kill themselves because they don't pass - I'm looking forward to a future of the best passing, the very best passing.

What are you talking about? abortions and abortion clinic bombers have made the first sexual revolution a horror show.

If abortions didn't illustrate how monstrous women could be next to those who would maybe kinda sorta set off a firecracker, just wait until women can't get their way.

Not that I think it's actually going to be blood. Women are impotent. Absent men, the only thing women can inflict themselves upon are children. Remove women from children and...?

That said, something very strange may happen when you remove women from men. We're a binary species, and men DO get things done, for better or worse.

The faggots in dresses will still bitch and moan. They'll never stop because no matter what they do, they'll always, always be men and it fucking kills them inside.

Oh yeah. It is going to be very interesting. Especially if they realize that we will no longer pay any attention to them because of the alternatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu5Vw_j-7aY

The shift from cute 2d waifus to scientific and artistic work will be difficult but maybe possible. Worst comes to worst fujoshits live on and we make females not retarded even though their reproductive physiology is just as useless as a males would be at that point I suppose and we all still appreciate feminine/masculine forms while reproducing responsibly and raising our own children.

Hmm, I didn't think of aborted fetuses as casualties of the first Sexual revolution until now, maybe you have a point there.

As for the blood in the second one - in the initial phases of this new technology, we won't be facing only batshit feminazis, but also their white knight beta orbiters as well, along with any number of other groups that they'll tie in along for the show.

If this kind of tech starts becoming reality, I fully expect feminist terrorism to become a thing.

>feminista
>have babies
Pick one. They hate babies.

>born just in time to live in a futuristic homo robot society
ayyy

they hate MALE babies user

>Leading satanist warns

pls be my ai gf

The most elite of all Rogers