>ugly
>Probably can't jog half a mile without breaking down crying

We're really in for it this time lads

>be liberal
>own no gun
>call for war

wat

Hotshot Henry standing by

The only revolution this bitch is gonna be a part of is the one around the buffet.

In 4 years they'll either grow up and get jobs or be rotting in debters prison for not repaying their student loans

the current trick of the lefties is to use women to assault Trump supporters, then when the Trump supporters defend themselves the rest of the lefty thugs unleash gang assaults on the Trump supporters and claim they were defending a girl against a woman beating Trump supporter.
I have watched this happen multiple times on camera now.
I am watching a bunch of feral chimps assaulting a white man right now minutes after another white man was assaulted.
All the while white libcucks laugh and clap along to the assaults.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sxr9nE9MuQs&feature=youtu.be

Unironically sounds like a pretty decent match for most of Sup Forums

>Skycock

HANDS TOO SMALL, CAN'T BUILD A WALL

did you ever get a chance to play Sega Saturn games or PS2

Sup Forums has guns. These sacks of shit cry whenever they have to open boxes as they're raping it

Fighting to the death for their right to be fat and annoying.

Never a more noble war.

I can see even from the profile picture thumbnail that it's some fatass shitposting

> vatch aut breziden drufpmpf :DDDD iwill fait u 1v1

>baroque
Good man, thats an underappreciated gem

Fuck you I frequent /fit/ and Sup Forums.

I have more games than you kek. You might have my PS4 collection beat though, I only have about 50 for that one

its weird how "progressives" seem to ignore/don't recognize that Obama's foreign policy was exactly that of Bush's, because the CFR has "provided guidance" (read: directed american foreign policy) since before WWII.

Don't be the guy who goes on /fit/ and Sup Forums.

Also, too many weeb games. Expand your variety with a few more western games

Thats the best combo F.A.M. Everyone loves sexy Nazis

Those are full auto clip dildo mags they're wielding. Watch out bros, you could get GRID.

Fpbp

The Second Meme War has begun, ey lads?

Time for the sun to sit high in the west evermore.

>fat
>ugly
>Probably can't jog half a mile without breaking down crying

Describes most Nazis. Just look at Millenial Woes and "based" enoch :)

these retarded lefties don't realize that Trump IS the revolution

Don't you know? It's ok when THEIR side does it but when Republicans MIGHT do it they become literally fascists.

An army of faggots and SJWs doesn't have a chance in hell. Just means a larger tear gas budget this year.

Why are liberals such drama whores? It's in everything they say and do at this point.

>Trump is literally Hitler
>Trump is literally going to kill us all
>Trump is literally going to genocide minorities
>Omg we are opposed to the new president we are totally revolutionaries like in the movies

Honestly when a liberal talks at this point all I hear is white noise. The static between radio stations has more substance than these people

which is pretty funny because the CFR is leaders of private industry directing american foreign policy, which is pretty darn fascistic, and the cherished baroque bonobo was just as steeped as trump will soon be.

>the Dutch

under NO circumstances

They won't do shit but go back to their mac ibooks and sip their Starbucks coffee while posting on Twitter.

They are full of shit.

>says the guy who thinks mellinial woes and milo yiannopolis are the peak of human civilization

lmao i just noticed Sup Forums has the shit image server is2. lmao
kill yourselves lmao gookmoot hates you

lmao

oh no some fat dyke dumbfuck with problem hair and problem glasses is gonna start a revolution...

>console fag

and one more lmao

Who's Millennial Woes?

meanwhile, fat drumptards shitposting on Sup Forums

Please show me where I said either of those things.

inb4 "lol Sup Forums is one person"

Drumpf is surely finished this time.

>western games
>in [CURRENT YEAR]

>being asshurt enough to make this post

funny how you've singled him out as 'the guy' by his one post in this thread

>4 years
my fucking sides

It's beat down!
Time!

this. I looked back at all the games i've played recently and the only western ones were binding of isaac and rimworld

AAA western games will eventually bring back instruction booklets because it will be the only way to remember all the characters' pronouns

>He doesn't jog 6 miles every other day

>Transformers Devastation
You're okay, user.

You're okay.

I only got myself but 4 guns. Need three friendos to take up arms

>"I would like to work with you so we can progress toge-"
>"I WILL FIGHT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!"
Do liberals want to regress?

I wish a nigger would.

>no kar 98
no wonder you have no friends.

>Sup Forums is one person
>is quite clearly filled with 99% jobless fat retards who want to make being white the standard of superiority so they can make themselves feel special

A Nazi who harped on about how refugees are disgusting from fleeing horrors such as being bombed and put under constant pressure of being killed every waking moment and that anyone not his brand of white should be executed for being worthless to Britain, and then fled to America when someone doxxed him because he was scared of journalists asking him questions and turned out to be overwieght and jobless.

And this awas an alt-right god. Nazis from Sup Forums worshipped him unironically and said he was the next hitler. Shows what bad judgement they have, or maybe they could just relate?

They didn't get their way. Now they're going to throw a four-year temper tantrum.

>VanSkyCock

Western indies doing better at least.

>he doesn't jog 100 miles everyday

PATHETIC!

>ho want to make being white the standard of superiority so they can make themselves feel special

How would they feel special if everyone is white.

You need to get yourself an AR or an AK my friend.

>99%
Have any evidence to back up that greentext or are you just gonna keep throwing a tantrum?

>my life will be great once i'm done high school
>oh. nothing changed
>my life will surely be awesome once i'm finished my arts degree
>ah. nope. Still useless flesh
>surely... things will really start to turn my way if the democrats win this election..
>[SYSTEM_SHUTDOWN]

Sometimes I love you, burgerland.

How

hahahahaha you fucking poor mother fucker sell those pieces of shit and buy a decent ar.

Go back to your Lego thread mall ninja.

Do the fat blue haired girls put out easily? I saw a webm of two chubby dyed hair feminists giving a BJ and it was hot. I want to experience it.

Because they're retarded and think that if they create a society where everyone is white, they'll be a card carrying member of the Aryan Race Party and not one the underclass the Aryan Race Party turns on because it because identifies bad traits in them.

>have you any evidence

Its self evident. Just look at this thread.

What's wrong with a country full of whites?

>Rainbow Six: Siege

Nothing. There is something wrong when said country uses race as a basis to discriminate against others.

You know really amazes me?

The fact that these idiots want to 'fight the good fight'. Like, how more retarded can you get? The Right is the side that stockpiles guns, and is constantly wary of a violent insurrection. The Left has, what, protests and public shaming?

...Do they really think that's going to work? If it came down to a brawl, obviously the side that longs to be a civilian militia will win. I bet there are thousands of Republicans across America who are armed to the teeth and longing for the race war.

I physically cringed.

Pathfinder standing by

QUICK PUT THEM ON THE TERRORIST WATCHLIST SO THEY CANT BUY GUNS

>A number I pulled out of my ass based on anecdotal observations is self evident
You could have just said you were gonna stick with the tantrum

fuckin saved

Maybe

>Bloodborne
Have my babies, user

They think real life is a movie user. They literally think they are living in V for Vendetta or something

youtube.com/watch?v=KaF1PM6roGU

>implying you can obtain sceintific stats of Sup Forums users

Guess I'll just have to resort to the same shitflinging and generalizations the Nazis make every waking second of this board :)

>inb4 But you're just as bad as them

No, I'm not.

How many of you are actually prepared for civil unrest?

Do you have your basics covered?
>pistol
>shotgun
>rifle

>I bet there are thousands of Republicans across America who are armed to the teeth and longing for the race war.
They couldn't even hold down a fucking national park without needing supplies bought in. What makes you think they can take a city?

⸮you're a female aren't you?

⸮pregnant or just that time of the month?

your hormones are showing dear, time for a nice cuppa followed by a nap

She's gonna have to fight Diabetes first.

what grips on p-64?

You know, that's a really good example. In V for Vendetta - the comic, not the movie - when the old order collapses, all hell breaks loose. A liberal order doesn't emerge: Instead, things go full Mad Max with looting, murders, riots and so on.

Like, arguably the outcome is worse. V, who represents anarchy, does not give a shit. Because V is - as he never denies - an insane terrorist out for revenge. (Evie becomes the new V, however.)

How fucking retarded are these people god damn. So fucking melodramatic, it's only four years and jack shit is gonna happen

>you're a female aren't you?

Transexual, if you must know :)

>your hormones are showing dear, time for a nice cuppa followed by a nap
>implying millenial woes and other nazis would spare me this peace of mind when he hangs me, a worker in a proffesional job, for being worthless despite the fact he doesn't even have a job and ran away to america

No you can't therefore the number you came up with and the subsequent conclusion are worthless. You are making my argument for me at this point.
>I'll just have to resort to the same shitflinging and generalizations
You have been doing that this entire time you idiot
>inb4
No you aren't as bad as them, you are worse. At least the fascist morons recognize what they are. Your complete lack of self awareness sets you a full tier lower than the actual nazis on this shitheap of a board

Super Hero, Captain Bowsock, standing by.

>Twactivists

YEAH WE'LL CHANGE THE WORLD ONE TWEET AT A TIME BUT NOT I'M NOT LEAVING THE HOUSE

hey user, I have one of those too

Which is more hilarious because they only go by the movie, not the comic. This is a serious problem with liberals in that they never seem to think beyond their rhetoric. They never put any thought into the consequences of their ideas and when things go to shit they scramble for a scapegoat and proceed to try the same stupid idea that got them into that situation

AR a shit

NO U!

>No you can't therefore the number you came up with and the subsequent conclusion are worthless.

"Pope Urban, there's a shit ton of Muslims raiding Constaniple!"
"Really, how many!"
"I don't know the reports don't say, but there's fucking loads of them they're killing and raping people"
""I don't know?" The number you came up with and the subsequent conclusion are worthless."

>At least the fascist morons recognize what they are.

Freedom fighters fighting to take away people's freedom and anti-elitists that are pro-elitism?

>Your complete lack of self awareness sets you a full tier lower than the actual nazis on this shitheap of a board

No, I am tired of this "but you're just as bad as them bro :)" mentality. These Nazis are dispicable, and that's why they're taking over the West. You can't fight fire with tolerance.