Words never before said in an inaugural address until Trump's

Drumpf is a disaster

>leaf
If you hadn't worded your thread like a shitpost, I might have discussed your topic.

Here's your one (You), you'll not get any more from me. Your thread will die with less than ten posts, like it deserves.

>trillion
>tombstones
what did Trump mean by this?

So fucking metal, WWIII will reboot the series and be the best one so far

You know what he meant.

Looks like he's addressing and talking about stuff that Barry would never have, and stuff that desperately needs addressing

>infrastructure

Why is this a bad thing? I don't understand why everyone is always dismissing infrastructure. Without it the fucking country would fall apart, literally. Crumbling roads, bridges, rusted pipes, no communications lines... Infrastructure is important and people need to fucking realize it. Sure all those social programs and gibs are nice, but what is that really worth if the bridge you're driving on collapses because your fucking elected officials diverted, once again, more money from infrastructure upkeep and building projects.

You can combine any two words from this list and have a pretty good chance of coming up with a good name for a metal band/album/song.
"Subsidized Tombstones" first album "Stolen Landscape" featuring their hit songs "Carnage Lady" and "Blood Flush"

Kek

Islamic carnage, sad!

I'm failing to understand the problem.

>sad
Sad!

> Islamic
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>Ripped Unrealized
Obviously a song about abortion.

>Subsidized Disrepair
About the government funding gang violence through gimmedats, and the cyclic nature of black crime.

>Islamic Solidarity (IS)
About the horros of the Islamic State, and how they got their start (US funding).

>Urban Flush
About the abandonment of the inner city, and its transformation into a toilet that threatens to overflow into the suburbs.

>Islamic Sprawl (IS pt 2)
The story of the Muslim crusades. Near the end of the song, it is revealed to be about the present refugee migration, and the violence it promises.

>Wind-Swept Lady
"Hungry and prowling
vagina is howling
cervix of destruction
matrix of abduction"

>Stolen Depletion
A hypothetical scenario in which the beta uprising is triggered by feminazis outlawing sex robots, resulting in widespread violence.

Oh my god he said urban, Hitler said urban once trump is literally Hitler I'm literally shaking right now

Only such case

>the washington post
Fake news.

>solidarity depletion

Story of the next decade desu.

He's a walking God.

God says what God wants

>He said Sad and Blood
>this makes the speech bad
>context unnecessary

Gas yourself

>>"Hungry and prowling