A
Y

S
A
F
E

I don't get this.

Plz spoon Feed?

Looks like a Trump supporter was a responsible citizen putting out a fire started by "protesters".

let them have their little tantrums. breaking shit like children, only we need liberal proof lighters

>the more they riot
>the more they fight
>the more they resist

The easier it is to tighten the grip.

They are creating a flurry of excuses for the extension of police power and introduction of broad legal powers that infringe on civil liberties.

I wish Canadians would act up more. I am tired of seeing people who are different from me on the sidewalk. I want to see men with guns and vests frightening minorities while I eat an ice cream cone.

Police state when?

Protestors started fires in trashcans. The SS (Safety Squad) arrived on scene to put them out.

sauce

private sauce friendo

pls more

k

do they have a calendar

when is Trump going to start marketing Pepe merch to finance his death squads

>"We will take America from the corrupt, the elite, the oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity - and we give it back to you, the people. America is yours. None shall interfere, do as you please. But start by storming DC and freeing the oppressed! Step forward, those who would serve, for an army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The rioters will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great nation... it will endure. America will survive."

share link pl0x

It's like trolling in a video game

Just follow the target and put out whatever they try to do

no link this is OC

Things that will never make the news.

>burn down your own neighbor hood
>haha yeah that will show 'em
people used to fear the police you know
because you used to get a swift beating when you acted dumb and another if you complained about it

Thank based anons.
These were getting banned? Really?

>vicious Trump supporter brutally assaults innocent garbage fire with red canister
>witnesses say they heard the Trump supporter shout "Stay back, don't touch it, it will hurt you!" before mercilessly drowning the fire in some kind of toxic chemical
>friends and family of the garbage say it was a good fire, that it was just starting to get its life back on track, and that it wouldn't hurt a fly
>at this time MSNBC cannot confirm or deny that the Trump support used several racial epithets towards the fire and pledged allegiance to Hitler before committing his heinous attack

bitch is a cutter eh?

Beautiful, sir.

png

All the best ones are.

Her dad was an asshole desu, I don't blame her.

>Trump sworn in
>memes become real left and right

The next 8 years are gonna be positively intergalactic

This photo should be a fucking TIME cover.

The fire started by petulant children with no understanding of what they're doing.
That fire being extinguished by a bewildered man in a MAGA hat who can't believe it got this far before anybody did anything about it.
The negligant media standing to the side, gathering footage for those sweet sweet (you)s

It's everything about this election in one image.

is she your gf or wut

I know this is good memeing, but things will actually be safer now. Dindus won't have the run of the land like they did for the last 8 years. Trump will be sending back all the illegal aliens. There will be fewer disenfranchised psychotic white kids shooting up playgrounds now that Obama is gone.

Sunny ways my friends. Sunny ways.

She was until we both moved away for work ;_;

Now who is that. She gotta name?