What does your country think of antifa? (srs)

What does your country think of antifa? (srs)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4x4RytxmVwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando#Work.2C_living_conditions.2C_and_death
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heroes.

they will be the first line of defense against trumperica.

also fuck white people

They're all pussies who deserve death

>check flag
>nothing unusual here

I'd love to fight some of them

as far as I know, Burgers don't know about antifa besides some edgy redditors.

Good material for ovens.

I don't know of any antifa in my area.

They need to be put against a wall and shot. On live TV if possible.

I agreed up until ''fuck white people''
That is extremely hypocritical.
There are many white people who hate racism and actively fight against it such as the great Justin Trudeau

They're violent idiots who mostly just scare and anger the people they claim to care about.

children without father figures rebelling against the system

They burn a couple trash cans. Makes their day. They go home.

LARPing teenagers harassing middle-aged peaceful protesters

They'd piss themselves if they met actual fascists

They have no real power. Basically paid to mob and riot. Find the people who are paying them and they will go away, its soros btw.

>people who fight for their beliefs are pussies
>said the fat neckbeard behind his computer screen who has never once done anything for his beliefs

Is this really what the average eurocuck thinks?

Just the edgy side of sorros funded shills...not worth the bullets...just club them like baby seals

Unfortunate people that may have to be put down literally in self defense.

Underage kids who go around breaking and burning up stuff

This is how you handle antifa

youtube.com/watch?v=4x4RytxmVwQ

They're pretty fascist.

They're criminals. Many hundreds of them have been arrested today and are being charged with felonies. Just a few hundred more Democrats removed from the voting pool.

I'm actually going to join antifa
As somebody that is quarter jewish I am deeply grateful for what they have done for my community. I.e get nazi metal bands canceled

literally niggers and immigrants. both of which are welfare parasites with to much free time on there hands.

>tfw no anti-antifa protests

BIKERS WHEN?

Also FUCK antifa

>Quarter jewish
>Full leaf

Someone put him out of his misery

Starting to get pissed off at them.

There is no room for facists in Trudeau's Canada

Antifa is necessary to eliminate the poison to society

Antifa are Facists. They don't even know what Fascism is.

They replaced 90s Skinheads as the most annoying, violent, uneducated mob that loves whose only arguments are threats of violance and that loves to burn other peoples property to the ground.

You're a waste of flesh.

I wonder (((who))) funds them?

Useful idiots

I blame yurop and obongo for these faggots.

These mutants didn't exist on this side of the pond ten years ago.

OY VEY!!! DELET THIS!

youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg

>mfw even antifa rats outside the country knows and fear GD.

Fascism is anyone who doesn't agree with me right?

I live in Montreal where many racist nazi metal bands come to play.
Fortunately antifa has been the cause of many being cancelled

It's obviously mandatory to wipe out these facists who try to corrupt society with their disgusting propaganda
We had bands like ''Satanic warmaster'' play here and then we a bunch of people wearing nazi shirts of the band
I dont even want to know what would happen if the band ''Graveland'' played here
Thankfully they were canceled

self-loathing cucks and traitors to the country

I dont think anyone i know even knows what antifa is

I personally enjoy metal so it's a shame to see these racist nazis polluting the scene making it dangerous for the community

I heard antifa here got so weak they need reinforcements from Germany.

my country does not think,
it repeats what it's told to say it thinks.

I am a Tea Party Republican. I am a huge Trump supporter. I am very much antifa. I completely understand why people would despise fascists and fascism. My grandparents were born and raised in Mussolini's Italy and told me of the fear and misery that is life in a fascist country. I believe I have a profound understanding of fascism.

What I do not understand is why the media in the U.S. is now spreading this propaganda that Trump is a fascist (which he is not) when the U.S. has been choking in the grip of ever strengthening fascism for the last four presidencies. Bush 41 to Clinton to Bush 43 to Obama have been a string of 25 consecutive years of the growth and strengthening of fascism in the U.S. with the fascists at the peak of their strength and pervasiveness under Obama. So why does the U.S. media decide now to finally discuss fascism?

(hint hint - the U.S. media is the wholly-owned propaganda wing of the fascist establishment)

We will hunt you down and fucking kill you kike get that?

and you're not a real Canadian talking to an upstanding citizen in that manner

i didnt know about them unitl 2 days ago

they seem foreign because we dont pronounce the a like ah

All anit fa need to change their slogan to "The only good Fascist is Jewish one!"

Also "Hate is righteousness when it's done by Jews!"

That would involve them being honest though. Worse, it would risk their money for travel and bail/lawyers, positive media coverage and easy treatment by the cops (they would be given long jail sentences or killed if they did the same stunts while preaching a pro white message) being cut off by their handlers.

>great
>Justin Trudeau

Pick one

Justin Trudeau is everything a Canadian family man is supposed to be

I never seen them before today.
They look cute.
I want to catch a bunch of them and fuck them in the ass.

They are the real Fascists who are trying to violently and forcibly place their world views upon everyone who doesn't agree with them.

They are a terrorist organization that should be exterminated.

You and what army? most of Sweden is finally becoming progressive

>Protestors with different beliefs = terrorists that need to be killed
This is why facism is dangerous

Respectable Protesting =! Rioting, Violence, Assault, Destruction of property, Etc.

That argument doesn't work when you realize that racism is dangerous and antifa just wants to eliminate that which threatens society

If you actually think SW is a nazi band you're retarded

fpwp

>a leaf

Violent shitheads

Sometimes that is necessary to protect society from facism

Just like sometimes police need to kill people

A fucking leaf!

Ditto to you, leftist.

remember that kid at school that was really into karate but instead of taking lessons he just played a bunch of fighting games and bought a lot of knives?

>their beliefs

Their beliefs are: Anarchy, communism, taking from the rich, imprisoning the hard workers

They are the most primitive of humans, barely humans at all

He has a song called ''My dreams of 88'' and it's about worshipping Hitler

The band name is a metaphor for Hitler and Satan is a metaphor for being anti-semetic

Here in northern California they stabbed a bunch of people at an attempted white supremacy rally. Bunch of thugs.

lets make one thing clear, you would never have the balls to confront me in person, because you're an antifa pussy

most antifa people seem to not know what fascism is

but that's how it is with most of these groups. anarchists don't want to live in an anarchist state, marxists don't want to live in a marxist state, etc. they just like the group mind.

>throwing commies out of helicopters doesn't violate the NAP
wtf i love ancap now

Go out>get assulted by antifag>kill in self defense.

Rural US resident here, some liberals moved here from CA and tried to gentrify, antifa came with them. Nobody associated with them the entire two years~ they were here, so their businesses failed. The antifa group did a fund-raising thing where they tried to white guilt some money out of good hard working people. When that didnt work they jumped straight to a miniature riot. Here's how it went down:

>antifa starts targeting businesses that aren't failing
>one female officer for security unable to calm anyone down, has her gun stolen
>a wild antifa in the crowd fires into the air three times
>accidentally fires a fourth shot while lowering his arm (no trigger discipline in a crowd, shocker)
>blows the guy in front of him away with a headshot
>screaming from everyone now, antifa scatters
>gun shop owner pulls his CC and hits the shooter in the gut and chest about 5 times

Then everyone went home and laughed at the dead liberals. The two who died were CA libshits, one owned an artisan pizza shop (garbage) and the other was a trust fund baby.

Oh and he has album called ''gas chamber commando''

They are literally the fascists

Just replace the word "fascist" with 'Jew' and you have neo-nazis. These people are an exact mirror of the people that they supposedly seek to fight against. It's like the Jews in Israel crying about the holocaust whilst simultaneously committing genocide against the Palestinians.

>Italy
I found the problem

Kanada kan you please fight your own fights?

>people who fight for their beliefs are pussies
>their
We all know these beliefs were made by (((Them))) Anti-fa faggots have no intellectual basis behind their beliefs, they are emotionally based.

Link?

Just replace the word "fascist" with 'Jew' and you have neo-nazis. These people are an exact mirror of the people that they supposedly seek to fight against.

If you want, please explain this logic. It evades my logic.

A requirement for being an NSBM band is that you actually have to be a nazi and Werwolf has denied being a nazi for years now.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando#Work.2C_living_conditions.2C_and_death
Even wikipedia has nazi denial bullshit

oy vey, these polish fans are no longer discussed by judaica?

>digital news
>in Wyoming

My town is less than 10,000 people and our newspaper is like 2 pages long every week.

I'll try to find the paper from that week but the headline was literally "infighting during riot causes 2 fatalities", there wasn't any national coverage because we still have a good ole' boys club and nobody wanted to leak the story

Want to feel like they're good guys but also want to mindlessly break shit.

Tell themselves they're against the state but enjoy their protection (Germany, especially).

normies don't actually know they exist

to be fair most of antifa hate israel aside from some german groups

wow look at this australian kangaroo fucker knowing all about the life in the opposite part of the planet.

>Basically this
I would add even more degenerated drug addicts

Yeah I'd rather nobody was stabbing anybody in front of the Capitol building actually.

Accounts of the fight said both came armed and basically charged each other on sight.

A man who invites Muslims to fuck his wife? I'd believe it.

Antifa here. Punch Righties in the teeth