youtube.com/watch?v=MxpSmUZLmfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mfw just watched it live

after he signed it he just said "kay" and handed it off

Now what?

Poorfag rednecks BTFO. I hope they die of Cancer

Link

>"ease the burden..."
There's no indication at all of what that means. The ACA isn't going anywhere. The GOP will just call it something else.

LINK PLS

Totally. And Trump will never win the Republican nomination, duh.

I'm guessing that the fine you get for not being on Obamacare is getting axed? It's not like it was enforced anyway, I haven't paid shit.

This tax season is/was to be the first year you pay tax without approved coverage. Just FYI.

>expecting the AP to give a clear and definitive statement on anything

What do you think they are, news? Read the fucking bill yourself.

>yfw trump will grab obongo by the pussy in the first 100 days

They add it to your tax liability. So they just take it out of your refund.

youtube.com/watch?v=jwd6u6Zid_o

i dont have a live leak i watched it on the tv

bullshit it was you retard, they tried to fuck me over last year before i got my exemption number from healthcare.gov

>leak
*link

he'll probably butcher the vast majority of it, but this particular one was probably more along the lines of "nobody has to have their taxes withheld for not signing up".

president trump did say that he does like the part about being able to stay on your parents' insurance until you're 26, so that will probably stick around somehow. beyond that, he'll roll out his new plan by monday and get rid of all the really terrible shit at the same time.

It'll tank without people getting taxed. The only people signing up for it are those that are massive takers of healthcare.

ACA was a massive subsidy for the sick & poor.

my friend works as a independent contractor and he had to pay a penalty for not having Obamacare two years ago

i dont even think thats it.
im kinda drunk guys sorry

>Mattis was the first person to be signed in to his cabinet

I need to buy more popcorn. This is gunna be a helluva presidency.

My bro was just about to get fined by IRS if he didn't get ObamaCare, does this mean he doesn't have to worry anymore?

exactly. i don't know what that faggot i was quoting is talking about. we've been getting raped for around 3-4 years now.

if they would just take the penalty away i'd not even care about their shitty healthcare scam.

Its 2 FUCKING THOUSAND AND 17 and I'm looking at potato quality.

IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING HAPPENING THIS TIME

This
Fuck white people, they brought this ok themselves so I feel so sympathy for them

This man is the most powerful an in the world now.

And he was very close even before todays endowment.

YES!

Just stop, Sven.

Yes.

So what does it mean?

It's minorities that are poorest and rely on ACA the most.

I'm not an Amerilard. What is the ACA?

Can someone spoonfeed me a tl;dr of why they think the ACA is shit?

Affordable care act aka obamacare

They don't. I literally just filed my taxes yesterday through turbojew. It asked if I could afford healthcare and I answered no. No fine. IRS already accepted it.

neet here who hasn't done anything with his life, does this mean I'm not mandated to get health insurance after I'm off my parents at 26??

kek

>Fuck white people.

>sven

why didn't he just lie on his tax return?

That's the whole point though, you the young people are supposed to sign up and pay for the sick old people. The plan fell through when more youngsters decided to be fined instead of pay out the ass for shitty healthcare in their prime.

What does this imply?

This means bye bye for the individual mandate

What does that mean? Ease the burden?

If you don't have your return yet, how would you know that they didn't take it? The total you saw very well could have been after the penalty, unless healthcare would cost more than 8% of your income.

You sympathize them but also say fuck them? Learn English Nigger

Based as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=MxpSmUZLmfQ

Everyone seems to be having a lot more fun there then Obama or Bush Signings.

>ACA was a massive subsidy for the sick & poor.

yes, but one where certain medical companies could offer no bid contracts for any price and the taxpayer would get the bill, we can get these materials for poor people's health coverage without getting gouged, it's that simple, you make the medical products affordable across the board or nobody buys them

They don't refuse to accept your forms, what they do is take any fines you'd owe out of any potential tax refund. At least I think that's how it works.

What does ease the burden mean? Somebody Spoonfeed me

I got a letter from the IRS saying I will have to pay a fine for not having Obamacare, and that the fine has gone up this year. Thank fucking god this is over.

> Get taxed to death
> Get even more tax when you can't afford healthcare but make too much to get medicare

barron and his cool dance moves

The ACA is the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare. It is an absurdly complex subsidised health insurance scheme that failed to really fix any of the many existing issues with American health care.

They can't afford the deductible. Insurance != healthcare. Obamacare is a scam that can only be played with a corrupt media.

Oh My God.

Because I have never been fined since they enabled this kike bullshit. Doesn't matter anymore, I guess.

Because it forces the middle class and the young to subsidize poorfags. It has raised our premiums and deductibles through the roof.

It means he's getting rid of the tax that's forced onto anyone who doesn't buy health insurance.

>Liberals
>Smug

When is the real inauguration? I've had the celebratory quac in my freezer for the past year.

Perhaps even hours at this rate.

btfo
t
f
o

is he even human?

to based

>The ACA is the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare. It is an absurdly complex subsidised health insurance scheme that failed to really fix any of the many existing issues with American health care.

it was an 8 year pass on the medical and insurance companies, to gouge the American tax payer for as much as they wanted while delivering as little as possible, all while nearly impenetrable to legal recourse

No, that was for last year's taxes. Trump can't retroactively change tax law for years he wasn't president.

Any word on what replaces Omemebocare? The Republicans had 6 fucking years

need answer asap

just do it before April 15

They really need to get a refugee flag for you guys.

POST >YFW WHEN ITS REVEALED THAT THE LAW COMPLETELY NULLIFIES THE PENALTY FINE

It subsidizes healthcare for the poor/jobless by taking that money from people who actually work for a living, and then taxes anyone who doesn't buy into it or already have insurance.

Protip to poor niggers:

If you let the free market fix healthcare, EVERYONE can afford it

I'm on a fucking disability pension, which is below the poverty line, and I can afford private healthcare here because we have competitive private insurance.

lol

>muh executive orders are bad! Sad!
>signs executive order within 12 hours of becoming president

Top fucking kek, Drumpftards. Enjoy your assfucking

Ann with the bants

>Insurance != healthcare.

I hate that people don't understand this. They think Obamacare is healthcare.

Fuck off, white trash. I'm on my phone.

That was also by design. You really think the architects of this didn't anticipate that kids would pay for this?

Minorities wanted their freebies. Obama gave them 8 years of it and it didn't help them one fucking bit, they just wanted more. Hell at this rate Trump won't have to round up the illegals, they will all go back on their own.

I do not get this.

Explain this shit to me like I'm 5.

If you're poor you get subsidized health insurance, if you're rich you don't give a fuck about paying for health insurance anyway

It's an elaborate plan to fuck the middle class in the ass

It's so jovial.

>phoneposter normie
Get out.

Ann has to have been a man at some point, simply because I wont believe a woman is capable of such epic bantz.

Mobile users are scum.

that is some top tier banter

but i thought you guys didn't like executive orders? or you do now? i dont follow, seems like you guys change your mind depending on who is in office. that couldnt be, right..?

Enjoy your fascist government, manchild. Thank god I live in a democracy.

>sweden
>more likely an isis faggot then a swede

NANCY PELOSI OFF TO THE SIDE

LMAO HAHAHAHHAHA

The healthcare industry in America was never a problem to begin with, until Obamacare. An entire generation of millennial shitdicks got tricked by a fat lesbian documentary filmmaker into thinking that our healthcare system was "draconian" or some other buzzword.

>negating previous executive orders is the same as making new ones

never change leaf

>Obama dindu nuffin! He a gud boi!
>OMB DRUMPF IS SIGNING EXECUTIVE ORDERS! THIS IS HORRIBLE!
Keep crying, faggot. Your veil so smugness is so thin everyone can see through it.

vetoing bills approved by house and senate is BS. making executive orders to skip lengthy processes = topkek.

go crawl back inside hillarys vag, faggot

What did he mean by this
did
he
mean
by
this

>so smugness
of smugness