Salt mine thread

Post your best.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/C2pRXdVWgAMDtUf.jpg:large
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>If anyone needs me, I'll be defending my human right and trying to stay alive for the next 4 years

At least they are accepting it

I still really want to know why people think Trump hates gay people. Pence kind of does but Trump has said everything related to the issue is already settled and even posed with an LGBT flag at some point. I can't think of anything he's said that shows that he doesn't think gay people are less than normal people.

>you're literally not person in my eyes
Funny considering that's how sane people view the LGBT freaks.

1/3

2/3

3/3

Did Trump even say anything bad against LGBT and blacks during the campaign? Are they only freaking out because their media overlords tell them to?

>Funny considering that's how sane people view the LGBT freaks
Quite frankly, if the shoe fits....you're a freak.

yes

I don't get it

Trump is ok with lgbt folks

not durring the campaign. he before he said he didnt support gay marriage.

I give it a D-

downtown bellingham is filled with protestors right now!
overweight white people holding black lives matter signs and nu males and every 2nd person had ether dyed hair or the side of their hair shaven or both.

Dude not even Pence hates gay people, stop buying into the media memes

He fucking said if a restaurant stopped serving gays he would boycott the restaurant! Politifact had to backpedal on the electroshock therapy quote when they found out all he said was "changing sexual behaviour" meaning contraceptive use!

Mike Pence is fucking based, largest tax cuts in Indiance, massive education initiatives, WHITE CHRISTIAN!!!

Sorry I had to sperg there.

>you're literally not a person in my eyes
See, all it takes is a little empathy and you can really find some common ground with your enemies.

>tfw your poem isn't good enough to be martyred for.

>trying to stay alive for the next 4 years
This is a thousand year Reich, it shall outlive even our children's children

He's right tho. We view him and the scum like him as worthless garbage.
A mosquito's life is more important than all the LGBTUFQOQ+-qs in the world.

When exactly did Trump say anything genociding gays?

>LGBT
>Not LGBTQIA Plus Sign
He literally wants to send homosexuals and otherkin to concentration camps, you guys.

pbs.twimg.com/media/C2pRXdVWgAMDtUf.jpg:large

1/2

Girls can mine salt too :)

2/2

i dont understand how these are considered normies by societal standards

what the fuck am i even looking at

like are we autistic, or is everyone else autistic and we're really the sane ones?

Better make that eight.

pretty based, it's about killing godless valueless libshits who abandon their country when it stops serving them for nothing in return. This person wants to be a tool of the nation. I like it, 10/10.

The line is just very thin

>STRAIGHT SUPREMACY

Mike "If you take the cock, I'll give you a shock" Pence

REKT
E
K
T

Can someone link the video of the protester screaming "NOOOO" as Trump was sworn in?
Was at the office so didn't get a chance to see it.

>Literally, get a pre-existing condition you can't afford, and die forever
I already have healthcare though that will cover it though :^)

So did both Hillary and Obama, though.

>someone drops an egg near a Nazi trump voter
1984 THOUGHT CRIMES! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do they even think before posting anything?

>anything else you want to huffington post about?
somebody get that nigga a senzu bean

Can't wait for 2020 2bh. These loons will redpill every hesitant Berniebro out there

Fresh from earlier today.

Can I has sauce? I need to trigger normies

It's so beautiful.

So many nu males

This is why gays need to be gassed.

90% of them are Marxists.

Name the second hottest first lady

liberals want more than anything to pretend that they're fighting the same fight as MLK, except nobody is opposing them or oppressing them or even cares

i gave your mom the D

>muh marxism
>wants to genocide races of people from the planet

"Only my fascist dictatorship is valid!" Retard's guide to Sup Forums

THIS

IS

NOT

A

GAY

NATION

YOU FAGGOT FRUITS HAVE ENOUGH, SIT DOWN OR GET PUT DOWN

I want to know the mental gymnastic routine these people have to go through to convince themselves that they're fighting against oppression when their entire worldview is literally straight from the establishment, already backed by all sorts of ridiculous hurt feelings laws.

>Mike Pence won't torture me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>every lever of power from judicial to martial enforcement is oppressing a class of people
>you an incel maplesucker "I don't understand why anyone could thing extrajudicial homicide is bad!"

>Women
>Thinking
>Facebook
Now that's a laugh

>reads long whiney stories
>reads them entirely
>wonders if hes autistic

Yes you are
and so are the people that write this crap

I'm grinning like a clown.

Did I just not pick up on the cadence or is this unreadable garbage, also, why has the person made himself the wife of an apparent murdered.

>every lever of power from judicial to martial enforcement is oppressing a class of people
Who and how?
Has there been a rise in state sanctioned right wing death squads?

Canuck-chan, you do understand what judicial and martial governing bodies are, don't you. What part of martial and judicial means "state sanctioned death squads" You should know if you lived in the US and not Diet-US that implies independent militias not the government.

I'm autistic, I don't know about everybody else.

I've adopted conservatism because I'm guilty about gibs more than anything.

It's surreal to think of these guys claiming Trump voters want to kill all of X minority group. I know plenty of people getting more money than they actually need from the government that will cry and claim oppression if their gibs go away, not because they're gonna be starving, but just because they feel entitled to more. They'll recite the labor theroy of value meme, not knowing where that meme originates from, despite the fact they actually work 0 hours.

So they develop these neurotic beliefs that conservatives want to drag them off the back of a truck until they're dead.

>you are a monster, a rabid animal

Notice that the left is upping the rhetoric. This is important.

DELEEEEEEEEEEEETE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

>you're literally not a person in my eyes
>you've made it very clear that I am something subhuman to you
Complete cognitive dissonance in the same paragraph.

Interesting that these worthless buttfuckers have stopped pretending they're the good guys or that they have any high ground. America getting greater by the day.

No

Trump is the most pro-gay Republican that was even running. Not even Foam Boy was more supportive of gay rights.

The fact that the media can manufacture this level of hysteria in so much of the population out of nothing is a scary thought.

>Mike Pence Won't Torture Me
The tranny wrote over and over, experiencing a psychotic break.

As if all the faggots will be run out of town and forced to live like cave-queers in rags eating raw meat and grunting to communicate.

AAAYYYY OOOOOOOO

>The fact that the media can manufacture this level of hysteria in so much of the population out of nothing is a scary thought.
Even funnier is that IT DIDN'T WORK.

The entire media (with scant exceptions), all of hollywood, the entire DNC, and half of the GOP sold the country an entire story of doom and destruction if Trump were to be elected.

And we voted him in anyway.

These small pockets of crazies were nuts two years ago and if they (unfortunately) don't kill themselves, they'll still be insane two years from now. It gives me a special warm feeling to know that no matter how hard they cry, they aren't getting their way this time.

>Pro-gay
>Literally don't know who his VP is
>Literally has to make up imaginary Trump in his own mind as damage control.

This coming from a Portuguese. Only they could be dumb enough to turn a naval superpower into a country so insignificant most of the world thinks it's the name of some bumfuck town in Spain.

They use their (((((reason))))) to conclude that since they aren't getting anywhere that they are being opposed when in reality they just suck ass at getting where they want to go...they don't even know what they want.

Could you honestly imagine how BTFO the left would be if Trump won again?

Doing God's work, user. If this is indeed you, know that many college liberals were converted by entering the professional world and seeing how far the narrative deviated from reality.

WHERE DO THEY GET THIS SHIT

HE'S SAID NOTHING LIKE THIS

why are all these faggots making it all about them?

Trump literally said nothing anti-gay.

VPs dont matter user. Dont pretend.

The replys sound kind of insincere. Its clear that they are not trying to be mean, but to just give out your support just to feel good. It feels wrong reading something so dumb, getting so much support.

They pull it out of their ass, like every other argument they have.

lost on these 2, tbqh

yep. I've said this to ranting liberals before and it makes them go ballistic. 10/10 would recommend.

some should suggest that he change his icon to a sad clown

>First person to be for gay rights prior to taking office
>Also the first person to be for trans rights before taking office
>THEY GUN' HUNT ME DOWN FUK U FOR NOT VOTING FOR THE CANDIDATE TAKING MONEY FROM MUDSLIMES FROM REGIONS WHERE BEING GAY GETS YOU LYNCHED
What the fuck do these cunts want Jesus fucking Christ

kek, the media has made these freak terrified for their very lives. It's like someone being scared of their own shadow. But you can't tell them otherwise since their mental disorder blocks all common sense

Words don't matter, only actions matter.

>implying Trump actually gives any amount of shit about fags
>implying he wasn't just doing the smart business thing and playing along with their faggotry so they wouldn't boycott/protest/fuck with his businesses

Today I learned that gays are a race now. Thanks!

>good that people like you can be part of the White House page
She's kinder than I would be.
>people like me? Who would that be?

>Don't worry, your social media validation is safe
That projected so hard I actually felt it.

Bernie

Too bad Sup Forums sucked too much NatSoc Incel cock and got itself infected so it voted in Clinton friend and controlled opposition with the Trumpster. He was never even supposed to win, we was there to clinch it for Clinton but you fucks are too stupid as you only voted for him harder the more intentionally retarded shit he said.

Pence as VP was the insurance program.
If some lefty assassinates Trump, they promote someone they like even less to President.

The ovens for all homos

(((bernie))) is a fucking kike that backed out of audit the fed at the last minute...you know kind of like how he bowed out of the democrat running without so much as a whimper. thats cute that you think he fights for the little guy though. real cute.