CHURCHILL IS BACK

THANK YOU GREATEST ALLY

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Black

WE WUZ PRIME MINISTERS N' SHEEEEIT

We are going to give you mother fuckers the biggest fat fucking free trade deal the world has ever seen.

After the free trade deal I am going to personally travel to UK, visit a pub, stomp the life out of a paki, and find somewhere I can say God Bless The Queen with a nice warm cup of British Tea.

>the goodest goy is back

Who did the nigger replace Churchill with?

Obama is no longer our friend

Now Nigel is our best friend

MLK.

HAHAHAHAHA

mlk is gone lol

I always thought it was a bit rude to get rid of Churchill.

yay, fracking and steroid meat ! so jealous uk

Please tell me you're joking

Churchill was our ally

MLK was just an uppity nigger

this guy

If each american personally takes a trip and kills just a single paki, we can rid our friends of their problem in no time!

Steroid meat is still better than halal meat muhammad

hey wait didn't that guy drag usa into ww2 for jews resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths

start practicing your surrenders Ahmed

you're a Frenchman now and we expect you to act like it

or mad cow meat am i rite ?

i guess it -is- a step up for them

>gets mad snail disease

Yes, it is clear that USA, UK, Israel, and Russia should stand together against globalism

tough but fair

by granting you independence from ... the british ... ?

im confused now ...

GOOD GOY

THE MAN WHO INITIATED WAR AGAINST THE EVIL NAZIS MUST BE CELEBRATED FOREVER

That better be a replica because the original is bugged to shit

>being a traitor to your own country because the enemy is closer to your political ideals
You're not a commie, suck it up buttercup

Trade deal when
I want better beer

HUSSEIN BTFO
Good riddance to his pathetic """""legacy"""""

man that thing is ugly. no wonder obongo took it down.

Fuck you British faggots.

>israel

BLESS YOU GREATEST ALLY AND (((FELLOW AMERICAN)))

Yeah it was a pretty stupid decision but it's better than MLK.

Please come here too
Bring your guns

It's good to have you back America

just don't read any of David Irving's books and discover the truth, Goyim...

I for one welcome our new overlorld

lol arabs don't like it when you produce your own oil.

being independent from the British sucks.

if he was still with us saddamn could tell you americans dont like it when arabs start selling their oil for euros

You may not like them but you have to admit they are some of the only people willing to stand up to the UN

Please have a chippy on us too lad

A great day indeed. Now let's talk about that air craft carrier for u....Israel.

Come to Michigan. We are beer country now.

Oh jeez i'm so jaelous of UK, they are going to eat Chlorine-washed chicken.
But i guess they will find that stuff good, with their shit taste ahahahahah

>stand up to the UN
>so they can dispossess people of their rightful land which they have no right to claim
get a load of this goy

Sorry yanks but portugal will always be greatest ally.

Jefferson a shit
USA is an English country

USA
S
A

734 here

>and find somewhere I can say God Bless The Queen

kek

That feel when i like americans because i killed ragheads with them in Afghanistan and they are just like us.

Please if you love britain dont give them a free trade deal
Trust me on this

exactly. we did something about it. we bombed his country and hung him from a noose. meanwhile the butthurt arabs complain about others producing oil on the internet while living off the welfare of the French people.

same, decided to visit the UK because of this. It's my dream to visit the WIndchester pub in New Cross.

The fuck are you talking about?

You actually support terrorist Hamas over Israel?

>oil for euros
BLASPHEMERS

based america

No. It caused massive offence over here, especially in the conservative party.

We gotchu grandpa

>hewillnotdivide.us/
No, Japan bombed the crap out of Pearl Harbour which led to the USA joining WW2. Britain joined WW2 to defend its ally, Poland after Germany invaded it...

Obama hates America, take a guess.

Fpbp

Travel the country and visit real-ale pubs lad

Kalamazoo has a place called The Beer Exchange. Craft beers that don't get bought as much are cheeper. Popular ones cost more.

No, I believe that was Hirohito

No, I believe that Jews have a right to be there along with Muslims and Christians however not the Ashkenazim. They have nothing to do with the original Jews or the land they claim, literal "we wuz kangs" tier transplants from Eastern Europe/Khazaria. That land is Arab and should stay that way.

gtfo kike.
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.
this is educated people wanted him in office anyway.
proxyjew.jpg

Anyways, everyone is happy to see good ol america back. Everyone is so tired seeing shitty america for 20 years, we want that "great" part because there are no world leaders everyone wants to look up to.

NOW IF ONLY PEOPLE COULD QUOTE HIM IN THE UK WITHOUT GOING TO JAIL! FIX YOURSELF BRITBONGS.

I spent a decent amount of the time in the UK. Really not that different at all. The only thing I noticed I was louder when drinking and more prone to being brutally honest with people.

Churchill was a fucking animal. Listen to his speeches. He sounds like he was willing to meet personally on the beach and smash a newki brown bottle in someone's face.

If you think this is some shit wait until the trade deal gets done.

FRONT OF THE QUEUE

Underrated

Can you translate what that cunt tried to say to the Russian ambassador?

Based.

Completely wrong.
Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor triggered America's entry into the war, along with Hitler's declaration of war on the U.S

>THE MAN WHO INITIATED WAR AGAINST THE EVIL NAZIS
I guess he should have just let Hitler walk all over Europe and slaughter European peoples in the millions and done NOTHING because M-MUH HITLER SAVIOR DA WHITE RACE XDDD

Irving is a hack

>According to Richard J. Evans, an expert witness for the defence at the 2000 libel trial of Deborah Lipstadt,[9] Irving based his estimates of the dead at Dresden on the word of one individual, Hans Voigt, who provided no supporting documentation,[10] used forged documents,[11] and described one witness named Max Funfack as Dresden's Deputy Chief Medical Officer.[12] Funfack had made it clear by letter to Irving on 19 January 1965 that he had not been either the Chief or Deputy Chief Medical Officer in Dresden, that he had no knowledge of any documentation about the number of people who were killed in the bombing, and during the war he had only heard rumours, which varied greatly, over the number of people who were killed in the raids.[12][13]

what did irving mean by this?

dubs!

>mfw americans pronounce buoy "BOO-EEE"

ahahahah

fuck yes

Try and hit as many red lions as you can. I think there are over 400 in England. The best pub crawl on earth

library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm

I pledge my size 16's and liver!

I didnt know this, why would obamka get rid of churchil?

Damn, what kind of dirt did the jews have on Hirohito?

Is there a better timeline than this one?

What are you looking for?

Churchill was shit.

>Be Churchill
>Decline every attempt Hitler makes at peace
>Keep them secret to justify governments-in-exile, win support from neutrals
>Make fake propaganda about how the Nazis were anti-Christian to try and bait America into the war
>Prolong a senseless war, let Commies get off
>Lose your entire Empire
>Run to America to complain that an iron curtain is falling across Europe after ousting the one man, and dismantling the one ideology capable of defeating Bolshevism.

Churchill was shit, joining WWII was a horrible decision for our country. Even if you loathe the Nazis, helping the USSR in any way was one of the biggest mistakes we've made as a country.

DEUS VULT WHEN?

Only leftists cry about Palestine you fucking faggot.

Also see his piece on bolshevism.

canadian education...

> churchill drug the US into ww2

the JAPS dragged us into ww2.
they were allied with hitler and mussolini (it was called The Axis dipshit) so we had to push the euro-trash's shit in too

> for the jews
again, JAPS numbnuts.
the jews were not the cause of ww2, hitler's mad dreams of empire and violation of treaties signed after the SIXTH TIME germoney tried to destroy civilization caused ww2 with a 7th attempt by germoney to wreck the civilized world.

now germoney is working on it's 8th attempt with the EU and merkel's crazy sandnigger importation scheme.

fuck germoney, fuck it with a telephone pole

every canuck shitpost just hastens the day of the rake.

>It's my dream to visit the WIndchester pub in New Cross.

You'll be lucky m8

"Since filming, the pub closed down and has been remodelled and converted into flats"

SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP MOTHERFUCKERS

>Mild mannered country boy
>Rich as fuck business man
It all checks out

zionist bad
jews meh

learn the differance

Nothing, they promised them China

You read my mind.

See picture.