GOODBYE OBAMA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynews.com/article/20170119/NEWS/170119400
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would have great if it was like the movie scarface when the guy thought he was going to the airport to report to frank, only to be thrown out with a noose around his neck

BANTZ

Good riddance imperialist piece of shit.

BUH BYE

My favorite scene in the Wizard of Oz was the flying monkeys too

nice banter

BYE BYE BAMA!

Someone shoop an RPG on his arm.

Nige is so fucking based. Bringing the ways of freedom to long-oppressed Bongland. I consider him an honorary American.

Top kek

This

We got the Clinton's to close down the money-laundering Clinton Global Initiative only to have Obama start up the Obama Foundation. Are the first donation's he's getting coming from Saudi Arabia and Qatar and Iran? #StayWoke #resist #DrainTheSwamp

WTF? Nige is here! Why?

All he did was weaken Europe and empower Asia/Russia.

Nigel hopes he goes down in a crash like he did

>all he did was weaken europe
Impliying European pussies aren't already weak, and that the weakest cuntries leach off of stronger ones like UK, France, Germany

>weaken Europe

He weakened the European Union not Europe,big difference.

oh my god who broke british-trumps hand?

F

A crash you say? How many Survivors are we looking at?

I would rather ally with Russia than the cucks who run shitholes like Germany and Sweden. Having a strong Europe means nothing when their leadership is rapidly replacing their population with third-worlders. If you can't save the whole ship, at least get your lifeboat ready.

Where's the STA missles at?

trump will fuck you hard boy. gun be funny

This

tell pinochet that obama is not a commie. HURRY!

GOODBYE OBAMA

Why tho?

He was a guest of the president you mong

not gone yet. still costing

>The White House said the Obamas would attend the inauguration of Donald Trump Friday, then fly to Palm Springs from Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland. The Obamas are expected to fly on the same plane that he used as president, although it won’t be called Air Force One
dailynews.com/article/20170119/NEWS/170119400

Team rockets blasting off again