How do we make white males tough again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0w2C9HWuUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We can start by obliterating Canada with chemical weaponry. No tough white male there.

Coming from a fat boy burger, I think we are doing fine.

World War 3
Take everything away from a man and he will either die or fight more viciously than ever before.
Either way your problem will be solved.

2 things: world war to cleanse the gene pool.

No welfare for single mothers.

crossfit

way to believe the MSM, faggot. come to northern new brunswick and say that

I say we start bullying the weak members of our society again.

wars literally just kill the brave and the strong... as they are sent to the frontlines

the deformed and weak stay behind then get their pick of the women because there are 3 times more women than men after a big war

just look at germany, all the good aryan stock died 70 years ago

I don't even know where the fuck that is.

This... but we should also see war as virtuous to keep a militaristic society, make our men diciplined

Thanks for your input, Mr. 60%

Again? That's rich. I was in the Marine Corps infantry 9 years its majority white.

t. Anglo subhuman

Wait a generation, Gen Z should fix all the millenial idiots.

Coming from the Balkans, I can assure you one thing: it's the setting.

It's a matter of both evolution and attitude which decide how 'tough' you'll be.

The more problems and hardships you face in life, the more you grow. Use your body - it'll grow stronger. Apply your mind - it'll become sharper.

The more we are given (without merit), the less we will strive for. The more content and complacent we'll grow.

I am absolutely grateful and happy that my mother and father brought me up to know my place and respect people - but also to protect myself and my nearest when the need arises.

I will raise my own children in ways where they'll not be getting a smartphone, computer, and shit by default.

I had to ask my parents every time I could use my computer until i was FUCKING SIXTEEN.

Now I am 181cm tall, have broad shoulders, well trained, have a gf that I love, finishing a Masters degree in architecture in a foreign country (5 of the 6 years I've spent here I was living from a scholarship granted by the German office of foreign affairs) and never would I let anyone trample me and insult me without a fitting response.

Growing up in a kind of fucked up place, my parents being teachers tried to steer me away from the street life and trouble. Despite this, I learned from my setting as well and I'd recommend every one of you lame ass fuckers to

NEVER

TAKE

ANYTHING

FOR

GRANTED.

Not your "freedom", your food, your electricity, PC, gf and certainly not your lives.

t. Montenigger

Stop being MGTOW losers
Get out of our basements
Fuck any women out there single mother or not the more whites the better
Boycott Leftist owned shit
Kick all the shitskins out by force

>again

bad news for you, bud

you're drunk already eh

exercise.

get some russian psycho conscripts to discipline them.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0w2C9HWuUQ

well said

A civil war where all weak cunts get enslaved Roman style.

Think about the following statement and let it sink in:

"Everything dies".

Kike detected

This is the best way to kill off all the good and brave men

Whites need to start having more children period, tough will soon rise

>obliterating Canada with chemical weaponry.
Men don't resort to cowardly chemical weaponry.