Nice (psy) op you've got there. Merc..SCHLOMO!"

youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uMohuVwBC0Q
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oy vey!

A Wyatt Mann's cartoons are truly timeless.

ahahaha that fucking subversive jew was not laughing anymore when he was found out.

>youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg

LOL... This is the crowning achievement of Sup Forums.. I am not even particularly antisemitic but that guy looked so Jewish lol.

Want to see more from this Youtuber.

Wish he would've said oy vey a couple times but the schlomo was good

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uMohuVwBC0Q

This is fucking gold

>schlomo

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

He was about to call him a merchant, then stopped and called him shlomo

Schlomo Shekelstein stumped in public.

This truly is the best timeline.

looks white to me

fuck off

Why the fuck did he think he others would see him as white. He doesn't look anywhere close it. Mexicans and Greeks look more white than him.

Not black = white

Typical Trickster

Is this guy white?

Kek

That look on his face when the Jew is found out

To him, it would

Israel is getting browner and browner as the years go on. The European Jews that immigrated early on are the minority there.

the funniest part is that "merchant" is not even as racist as "schlomo"

fucking bug

even the ashkenazi jews are not European. They are genetically Arab with some Euro.

ITS RAMZPAUL

Is the guy filming Jerry Seinfeld?

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

>schlomo
holy fuck my sides

>typical tricks there mer- SHLOMO

Thats magrehbi jews. Ashkenazi are eastern european, german, russian jews.

!

Jerry Seinfield is white tho? I really like Seinfield

even more wonderschön

I just had this argument with an ashkenazi jew a few days ago. Even his sources all said it was less than 50% Euro. wtf is so hard for fucking jews to understand and admit, JEWS ARE NOT WHITE !!!

this
JEWS ARE NOT WHITE

It made me immediately think of that quote from Goebbels about their reaction to being called a Jew.

hope to wife a Norwegian qt one day. nord mix

sorry senpai ashkenazi are white people
jews are shemites
blacks came from the loins of CAIN, they attacked white civilization and created fake jew kike hybrids

i mean to say fake jews are shemites,
white people are the true jews from northern mesopotamia

Why does that soldier look like a tall Tom Cruise

Fucking rare bruh

JDL pls go

Get back in the oven, kike.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
>"This suggested that the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews could be traced mostly to the Middle East. "

nice infographic without source
pic related is as close to white as jews get

Jews are white when it benefits them and not white when it doesn't (i.e. OY VEY LOOK WE WHITE PEOPLE SUPPORT GENOCIDE AGAINST OURSELVES SO THAT MAKES IT OKAY vs. OY VEY YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR RACISM AND SLAVERY I'M NOT AN EVIL WHITE EUROPEAN EVEN THOUGH MY ANCESTORS WERE SLAVE TRADERS AND FINANCED SLAVE TRADERS)

His face when he got found out.
Fucking hell.
>mfw

kek

WOW I mean just WOW that whyte man was harrasing that poor person of the same race right there

Can drumpf supporters get more pathetic?

hey buddy history has been heavily edited at this point. the middle east is the causcus region you fucking fool LOL you think i need a source it's called fucking ancient mesoptamia? read a fucking textbook. white people were here first in the middle east, then we got raped by niggers and went north. the fake jew kikes have been editing history since trying to take the birth rite of the white man

They both look extremely goofy lmao

This

How are these proportions possible

TYPICAL
TRICKS

A
JEW
TALKING
ABOUT
REVISING
HISTORY
>watch your dirty lying mouth, it'll get shut one day ;)

/fit lmao

you're talking to a very white person lol my parents are from sweden. i've spent my whole life recovering our birth rite. do not refuse me brother I am here for you guys!

the hex is a seal of saturn, i am here as a representative of christ. I do not worship satan.

>when a normie woke af
We own the normies now. Not jews.

this could catch on

I'm not your brother and you're not my ally. Don't ever make that mistake because we will not make ours again.

John 8:47 - He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

lake of fire for you then, scumbag. seriously crack open a couple books and not just wiki and read about what actually happened in ancient Mesopotamia.

HAHAHAHAHA

KIKES BTFO

for all the Christian lurkers, realize jews are not your friends or chosen. the bible is (((their))) poisoning of our values, minds, culture and civilization. You don't need a 2000 year old instruction manual to live your life. let reason, science and love of *your people guide you.

yes, we are the true jews and they are disgusting shemite hybrid niggers. christ comes from within. christ was a gnostic teacher. the kingdom of heaven is within you!

How much Israeli cock is Trump gonna suck for the next 8 years?

He should have yelled at the bitch talking at him.