forward.com/scribe/359203/are-jews-white-right-now/
youtu.be/df_m14_w_ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

pure goldstein

Bump

>youtu.be/uTkRp4oD3Xg?t=21s
>"I read it on the forward that Jews aren't white."

What is he referring to? What "forward"?

The Forward - News that Matters to American Jews – Forward.com

literally the first result shlomo

Jews really do get worried when you call them out...

Ah, that makes sense. Shalom, my brother - or however you say "thanks" in kike.

>I've been found out

It's beautiful seeing things that you experience mostly through Sup Forums and memes (however true they might be) validated in real life

Kek is a loving god

>shlomo
toppe cake

Top kike

>NICE TRICKS THERE, SHLOMO

Holy Shit. Hahahaha.

>typical tricks there... SCHLOMO

>Jews are not white
>typical tricks schlomo
kek

>typical tricks there, Schlomo!

This, crazy how Jews have been the same since at least Martin Luther of Germany. Subversive perverted swindlers

>It's beautiful seeing things that you experience mostly through Sup Forums and memes (however true they might be) validated in real life

More like, it's beautiful to see Sup Forumslocks with speaking skills and a little bit of backbone venture out into the real world and practice their advanced memetic warfare on enemy soldiers.

I felt bad for the Jewish guy.

>the next day we lose a Sup Forumsitician due to """"suicide""" by three stabs in the back

He's pretending to be white to push an agenda and you feel sorry for him.

Don't be such a fucking pussy. Jews are only "white" when it suits them and it's time you realise that.

Communist kikes are fucking cockroaches. Infest your home like the filth they are and hide in the dark until it's time to feast on shit.

GET OVER YOURSELF OP

Plenty of Jews consider themselves white, especially now when their culture has become so secularized. If you call a BLM protester a nigger in real life that's plain bullying, and it's pretty much the same here. He's just another lefty, he's not in on a Zionist conspiracy when he's standing on a street corner holding a sign.

>tfw America is about to get schlomo`d

Someone should have printed their own separate signs one with "(((" and the other with ")))" and stood either side of him.

why are you on Sup Forums?

>implying the left isn't a jewish trick on itself
t. Schlomo Goldenbergstein

forward.com/scribe/359203/are-jews-white-right-now/

Shut the fuck up Greenblat

>It's just a coincidence, goy

No friends, alienated, far right politically, I like shock humor. Typical reasons.

>TYPICAL TRICKS THERE MERC- SCHLOMO!
WEW LAD

"merch-"

Which one of you was this

He's so nervous.

Found the rabbi

This is the first thing I thought of when his face immediately changed upon being asked if he's a Jew.

butthurt yid detected.
I'm one of you goyim, believe me.

EVERYTIME

>He was about to say 'merchant'

fucking kek he was wasnt he?

Caught that too, BTFO if he said Merchant

>14 sec
*nervous laugh*

cripplechan Sup Forums as always proving to be the best Sup Forums.

Not asking
> how much for this sign?

This is why Trump is president and not him.

I feel a little sorry for him. Maybe he wasn't doing this consciously. I don't think every Jew is actively subversive.

>that's true

SILLY RABBI, TRICKS ARE FOR YIDS

This. Fat autists always give us a bad name.

But holy damn why did he get so nervous? Also the lack of women flipping their shit on this guy suggests he is a Chad and/or /fit/.

I hate him.

>are you white?
*smiles like a rat
oy
*subverts the political system*
trust me
*offers you a great deal*
listen go-guy
*bulldozes desert farming village*
>never actually affirms that he is white after being asked repeatedly

can't make this shit up

The Jewish conspiracy is that it's in their nature. It's just who they are.

Bump

Thats absolutely retarded. Da jooz aren't preventing you from losing your virginity, bud. Relax.

>calling a jew schlomo in public

is this autistic or power level or...?

I've been looking for this image for a coule of months. thanks user.

> Da jooz aren't preventing you from losing your virginity, bud.
But they are trying.

Good goy desu
>50 shekels have been deposited into your account

power level

They gravitate towards a certain line of thinking, and when they notice their (((peers))) doing the same, they copy. It stems from their innate persecution complex

I used to think Sup Forums was mostly memeing when they'd say
> gas the kikes, race war now

But after seeing this, gassing the kikes doesn't seem like too bad an idea

All Jews? Thats ridiculous and insane. There are no genes found that make Jews inherently subversive more-so then any other ethnicity. You could make a case for Zionism, but not literally all Jews. I'm pretty sure poor Jews have better things to worry about.

can't remember the Obama or Bush, is this some kind of american tradition? riots when the government change? both parties do that? .........

Thats a form of tribalism, which all humans innately have. To presume Jews have this telepathic hyper mind is crazy.

I understand where you're coming from and I realize this is just a fun thread on a 'too smart for you' ironic image board but just because an entity (don't want to be presumptuous in saying person) is white-presenting or male-presenting, we should not assume he/she/it/e/ey/xe/xi/thon/hu/ve/hesh/shkle/ae/phe/herm/ham/hann/hesch/rim/ay/ayy/ze/per/na/en/te/co/(s/he)/vey/sie/zim/zam/α/ß/∞/wuz (and anything else I was too ignorant to mention to too filled with implicit biases to consider) IS white or IS male. Unless you have verifiable sources that explicitly demonstrate said author acknowledging whiteness or maleness with regard to his/her/their/xir/xer/cer/eyr/yr/hur/humm/zer/zir/qer/qed/ βer/etc. identity and with proof that they did not feel forced to make this identification by the epistemé or ideology of the given time and place, they always play a role (I know some people will be offended by my neutral gendering of time and space and I am reading more literature on this to validate and hope to understand this perspective), then I think you are doing a great disservice to how far we have come as a society.

Typical tricks....
Typical tricks. murche.....
Typical Tricks Schlomo.... holy shit

Their persecution complex rallies them together more than any other group. It turns them into a Us vs. Them mentality.

His face went from "that's right fellow aryan" to "it's anuda shoah" wew

Democrats have always been violent thugs. That rainbows and ponies act is just there to distract you from their psychotic tendencies. Good thing that most of them are pussies.

THAT IS JERRY SEINFELD'S VOICE

horry shit.. (bumped by jew bitch from maidan)

youtu.be/df_m14_w_ks

woman detected

Don't believe in the Jewish problem?

Don't worry, it's easy to figure out. Just befriend a Jew.

They'll rip you off immediately.

kek

nice play on the kangz maymay

>Not all jews, Goy!

Fuck off, Schlomo Golbergstein. Your not getting any shekels here.

The alt right is already staging false flags against the jews. This was obviously staged to reaffirm poltards beliefd

>There are no genes found that make Jews inherently subversive more-so then any other ethnicity.

how do you know that?

I'm pretty sure that, based on my experiences, there must be such a gene.

Kikes have been doing this for decades.

In fact, they do this on Sup Forums with the benefit of anonymity.

We're still led to believe that people like Trotsky and Lenin were "white" and not Jewish.

Gotta gas 'em all.

jahanses sister top kek

2:26

around min. 8, finacially aiding terrorist groups!

T-T-T-TYPICAL T-T-TRICKS THERE S-S-S-SHLOMO

This

>Typical tricks there Schlomo
Fucking madman kek't

We need men

Someone made a thing on Twitter called "Diary of a Wimpy Yid" where he compiled over 250 examples of Jews attacking white people while pretending they're white on Twitter.

I wish I had saved all of them. The user was @germanicus8X but it was all taken down.

Nice tricks there, shlomo

>called him schlomo in public

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE

AREN'T WHITE PEOPLE THE MOST EVIL THING IN THE WORLD. I CAN'T WAIT TILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE LIKE ME DISAPPEAR, WE DON'T DESERVE TO EXIST

WHITENESS IS JUST A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT ANYWAY