Full vs empty

Is this because most trump supporters are basement dwellers?

russian hackers photoshoped that shit

City full of libs, no one shows. Shocking. Go back to your igloo and stop stealing US wifi you leaf.

Couldnt possibly be because of the Anti-Trump cunts that were setting fires and generally being massive niggers and blocking people from entering

trump will come for you leaf heathens

It was a historic event to see the first melanin-enriched president, and obama had mainly coastal support, whereas trump had support form middle america, meaning it was easier for obama supporters to get there.

No it's because we have jobs.

Really want to know how close these pictures were taken in relation to the beginning of the ceremony.

DC has a lot of niggers

Has to zoom in

How pathetic are you?

>Sup Forums dweller
>Contributes to society

pick one

I was working.

I'm Army, other supporters are hard working blue collar individuals. I think having less unimportant people at the inauguration is probably a positive thing.

i was at work. also live nowhere near DC, the most leftist area in the nation.
but even if i was close i wouldn't bother taking work off to see a boring speech. i can see the highlights after

>ha ha no one supports Trump!
>won an election bigly

Give it up, leafcuck. You're boring.
Have your Jew boss write some new material.

>Has to zoom in
>Shows a wider area than the first
Leaves, everyone

Underrated

It's okay if there isn't as many people. Obama was a big deal because he was black. But now that Obama has divided the country, it's pretty split up.

half the people in my office were watching the inauguration on their phones

did you forget about trump rallies vs hillary rallies?

No, its because the areas within 1.5 hours of DC are infested in vast majority with leftist shills. And honestly anyone outside that isn't really going to bother standing in the cold and rain to watch trump get elected. (unless you're a bit of a diehard)

I live in the northern part of virigina, the cars are covered in "OBAMAMA" stickers often both '08 and '12

not many shitlery stickers though.

I was at werk

*inaugurated

I was there man they wouldn't let anyone in to the public area without waiting in a rediculous line . Most of them missed trump. Freaking tsa or whoever was moving slow 1 to 3 people at a time . Security deliberately did not allow people in for some reason. Everyone was out in the surrounding streets waiting to get in.

Most Republicans have Jobs. No time to take buses and planes for a weekend trip to DC.

Most Trump supporters were at work

We were busy tapping trees.

yes

I did see someone with an infowars sticker on their car up here once.

Drove up to see who the fuck would be driving around with that on their car, expecting to see an overweight white guy. Nope. Skinny white girl with blue hair. I was genuinely surprised and honked/waved at her. Too bad I'm married.

Invites were sent before the president was chosen. A quote from my roommate who got one:

"Yeah I was gonna go, but it was during school and I thought Hillary was going to win so I didn't care."

It's just the difference between people wanting too see George Bush one last time vs wanting to see Obama one last time.

>Is this because most trump supporters are basement dwellers?
This is because a few things:

DC and the surrounding areas are Hilll-dawg territory. Therefore Trumpkins needed to commute distances.

Also, Trumpkins stereotypically have jobs. One cannot be at a job in one state AND at a presidential inauguration 4 hours away....at the same time.

Why don't you leave Canada? It is because no one wants you standing on their clay?

Fucking kill yourself you fucking leaf, I'll fucking pay you to livestream your suicide

A fucking leaf everyone.

You're the leaf you fag

Trump supporters had jobs to go to Friday.

The USA government put Trump at 3rd highest of all time with 800,000 attendance.

Obama was 1st with 1,000,000 in 2008.

Flying in from russian to DC is a fucking pain

lol you canadian faggots. america is better trump #1

Look at your flag faggot

It's because we're coming for you shitskin paki's Muhammad.

Kys wong

>How pathetic are you?

Says the Canadian faggot tricked by fakery.

Fakery?

See,I dunno what to believe. USA Government said 600,000-900,000 was prepared for. Obama's numbers were confirmed to be 1,800,000 on 2009. But I can't find any confirmation of any numbers for Trump, just official Defence numbers.

>I was genuinely surprised and honked/waved at her.

>over a bumper sticker

You have autism.

This senpai. How this thread hasn't come to this unanimous conclusion is beyond me.

They're busy at work.

It's D.C.
Politicians don't like him because he targets them and calls them out on their bullshit. The rich celebrities don't like him because well, they are rich and they will be paying more taxes instead of us peons under his administration.
So why would they be there?

of course obama has more, he's the first black president, millions watched worldwide,

They were at work.

What time of the day was this taken? 6am?

Hardworking Americans who voted for Trump did what they always do on a Friday...they woke up, showered, had breakfast, and went to work at their jobs.

The dozens of people from all over the country/world that I met on the Mall were there to celebrate and treated it as a special vacation.

i mean, most of the trump supporters dont live in (((DC))) so

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't like every hotel in like a good distance from the capitol overbooked because people thought Hillary was going to win?

And also, a lot of people didn't think Trump was going to pull out the win. So you're expecting people who were told by the media for months and months he can't win to suddenly come up with vacation money to travel and rent a hotel and to also be able to ask off work within 2 months? It doesn't always work that way. I know at my job, if I'm taking off even a day it has to sometimes be made like months in advance.

Nice digits senpai. Kek is always right.

everyone's expecting a crazy lib to start shooting people

The only reason I was able to watch it is because I'm unemployed.

Real people can't go to that stuff without taking time off work, and it's better for people to use that time off for family.

No, its because the picture was taken at like 8am or from the previous day.

This

One thing thats never mentioned in any of these photos is when they were taken. Its obvious that any manipulative libshit could've used/taken a picture hours prior to the speech and claimed,
>"Wow what a shit president, nobody showed up! XD!!! Drumphtkins btfo!!!"
And knowing the libtard media, that's all we'll ever hear, and it will serve as a benchmark for his presidency in their eyes.

tl;dr Timestamps on photos or shut the fuck up CTR

Was Obama the greatest jobs president ever? Hell, I thought some unemployed coal miners might go, but even they were busy at work apparently.

It was "Free KFC Day" in DC in 2009. If you've ever been to DC, you'd know it's 99.9% niggers there, and damn easy to fill the mall with blacks. It's a workday in DC, Trump supporters have jobs.

Its lmost ike the iniggeration of the first black president is going to yield a higher turnout.

Plus we have tucking jobs and shit to do, things libs dont have

Didn't Maryland vote Clinton?
Probably has something to do with it.

Tell that to the rust belt, cuckservative

Because the empty looking pic was taken much earlier in the day

it was a weekday and many supporters chose to work, and it was rather cold

nah
< election results of city

>I'm afraid of antifags
said no american ever

It was cold in January! Fuck, this must be the first time that's happened.

LMFAO people even go to the other side of the world to support their shitty sport teams, and Trump supporters won't bother stepping on the bus for Trump's biggest day? You fucking cuck.

He created a lot more minimum wage jobs that people need to have 3 of in order to get by, yes.