/afr/ - Gambia has fallen Edition

Sup Forums is deciding what groups to support in various African conflicts

Summary

>Gambia Invasion
A dictator is forced out by a soros pawn. We must help him

>Nigeria
Biafra rebel groups are marching in support of Trump and brexit and against the government. Eleven were killed in a rally today. We support them

>Central African Republic
Muslims are fighting with Christians with spears and machetes. We support the Christians.

>Congo
Sup Forums supports the various Rwanda funded rebel groups operating in Congo

>Somalia
Pro Somaliland, anti Islamic government

>South Sudan
Support the government

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
pastebin.com/BcA94YZu
pastebin.com/E9wmuiC1
youtube.com/watch?v=mQVFZRM8QTo
youtube.com/watch?v=1bGGsGDQeOE&t=2468s
youtube.com/watch?v=xxlQ_z7j3cU
youtube.com/watch?v=evCOC2dSon4
youtube.com/watch?v=6HVpGTRWQFo
youtube.com/watch?v=4F32WMszWlc
youtube.com/watch?v=kJOuvEcarNs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_parliamentary_election,_2016
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tayo_(political_party)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinda_War
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-11-10/angola-separatists-call-for-portuguese-return
councilofsomaliorgs.com/
nsfwcorp.com/dispatch/war-nerd-boko-haram/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_separatist_movements_in_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thread theme. :(

SOMALI ELECTIONS OCCURRING LATER IN JANUARY

Get behind the TPP candidate. He is /ourguy/.

Portuguese Africa is best Africa

what do we know about TPP? why is he our guy?

SOMALI ELECTIONS
PDP
>Islamic democracy
>strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood
ARS
>literally a group of former islamic militiants who were given political power
>implying it´s even a question on what our opinion on these are
TPP
>centrist party
>nationalist, social liberal, progressive
>party leader Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed is a former prime minister
>has a good reputation
>Best candidate for /ourguy/
Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke
>Independent
>current prime minister
>???
Ali Haji Warsame
>independent
>businessman, Somali Trump
>might be our guy?
Fadumo Dayib
>woman
>independent
>whole family lives in Finland
>wants to have a negotiate with al-Shabaab
>implying any of this is even remotely near a /ourgal/ criteria

Alright lads, so far this year I've made £180,000 trading in commodities bought from nogs, AMA.

Jammehfags BTFO.

Who gives a fuck about Africa? Take your Somalians back and we might give you some thought.

First for Yahya

Gambia did not prevail this night, friends, but our minds are on higher concepts now.

Also, where does Sup Forums stand on #Kony2012?

what's TPP's relationship and position on Somaliland? What Somaliland is doing is based.

I literally have no idea what happened after that guy got done for public masturbation.

all info from last thread
pastebin.com/BcA94YZu

Here's the pastebin with the /afr/ OP
pastebin.com/E9wmuiC1
>pastebin.com/E9wmuiC1
pastebin.com/E9wmuiC1
>pastebin.com/E9wmuiC1
pastebin.com/E9wmuiC1
>pastebin.com/E9wmuiC1

Redpill me on Ethiopia

I've no clue.

Somaliland has elections in March. All the candidates are meh, but we found an /ourguy/.

/comfy/

3rd best firepower in Africa
Only briefly colonized
Top 10 GDPs
Might cuck Egypt with hydro-electricity.

Ethiopia are based.

>Biafra
fuck off igbo, you are the cancer that killing Nigeria...You will never be independent! How many times do we have to fuck you up?

t. yoruba

F

>OFFICIAL THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=mQVFZRM8QTo
youtube.com/watch?v=1bGGsGDQeOE&t=2468s
youtube.com/watch?v=xxlQ_z7j3cU
youtube.com/watch?v=evCOC2dSon4
youtube.com/watch?v=6HVpGTRWQFo
youtube.com/watch?v=4F32WMszWlc

NIDF go away

New Rhodesia when?

How often should we bake these breads, boys?

christian majority, resisted muslims for centuries, used to be portuguese ally, BTFO of italy when it tried to invade it first (only african to do so), only african nation aside from Liberia to never be a colony (except briefly in the WW2 period, but nothing like other countries in the scramble for Africa), every african country has flags with similar colors based of of theirs

used to be a monarchy and weed-smoking memetarians worship their previous king. Were a monarchy until commies overthrew the monarchy

commies turned a little less worse in the 90s but are still shit, although they seem to not be running their economy into the ground ok (surprise surprise, they're /chinasguy/)

You missed the nigerian national anthem
>youtube.com/watch?v=kJOuvEcarNs

If you don't know who to support or if there's no side to support just sit back and enjoy it for the keks. Dont sweat it these threads are supposed to be comfy above all else, since these conflicts don't affect us at all.

This.

This is a low stakes thread.

HOW OFTEN DO WE MAKE THE THREADS???

this

Don´t know who to support? See if it meets any of this criteria
[ ] Christian
[ ] Right Wing
[ ] Nationalistic
[ ] Funny

As long as there is interest, keep going? If it dies out try again the next day? If still nothing Tuesdays and Fridays? Idk...

Rwanda started because the Belgians designated half of the population to be one ethnic group with slightly smaller noses, lighter skin and taller build, and gave them power over the other half.
At the time it was probably a pretty smart move, but obviously the second they left Rwanda, the bottom half rose up against the top, butchering 800000 literally in the streets with machetes within one year.
UN did what it does best, and watched everything veeery closely without doing anything.

If you want to know more about it, I suggest watching the movie Hotel Rwanda, about an lower-race guy giving shelter to upper-race people in the luxury hotel that he managed.
Apparently it glorifies him way too much, because in reality he charged the refugees standard hotel fees to make a profit off them, which isnt mentioned at all.
But the conflict is shown pretty well.

That suits me just fine. Worse case scenario, it reverts to Thursdays and Fridays, as you say.

as long as there's Sup Forumsacks, I think it's a good general to be quasi-permanent. An alternative to /sg/ for anons that are tired of Syria.

Okay, news on the Somalian election.

The president is elected by votes from the Upper and Lower Houses and NOT by people.

/ourguy/ with the TPP is set to get ruined...

t. Ndi Ofe mmanu

(google says this is how theye refer to (you))

This is the light hearted /comfy/ version of /sg/

Africa is a continent of meme politics and happenings.

Already saw. Btw wiki tells a different story of the groups beign different since before Belgium

My ? was how to stop it after it started (like in SS). Militarily just intervening is enough, but politically it takes more

Parliamentary elections are in 2017 too

Who is /ourprimeminister/?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_parliamentary_election,_2016

They were in 2016, apparently.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_parliamentary_election,_2016
>As of 1 December, the presidential election has not taken place, and approximately 89% of parliamentary elections have taken place, due to instability in the region

Oh, fair enough.

We'll go TPP again, I suppose. They aren't Islamist fucks.

>help africa
>help them they get mad u help em they kick you out blame you for everything.
>their economy sucks,now they want you again

would it be a bad idea to move to africa? all this has really got me interested in africa

This isn't about helping anyone, just watching the chaos and the memes unfold and sit back and enjoy.

TPP is based

>encouraging the repatriation of Somali diasporans so as to assist in the ongoing post-conflict reconstruction process.

they want their people back

#makeafricagreatforonce

true dat brother

Based. Those are the type of governments we want on Africa. Niggers need to go back.

wtf I love TPP now

Sadly, we can't do much to help TPP. Somali internet is essentially non-existent.

Once every Saturday and Tuesday? Maybe at like 7 PM GMT? It´s the comfiest during the evening.

+their elections are pretty rigged

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tayo_(political_party)

I say we keep doing it as an evening thread every day, and see if we retain interest.

Maybe encourage that Somali diaspora that they want back to vote for them? Or spread fake news about the lefty and islamic candiadtes. Now we am become Jew, destroyer of worlds.

WHERE DOES Sup Forums STAND ON THE CABINDA CONFLICT?!?!?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinda_War
Reminder that Angola is run by Marxists
FLEC has been engaged in gorilla warfare since 1975 against the government for independence for the exclave of Cabinda.
FLEC has received support in the past from France, DRC (when it was Zaire), Belgium, and (plot twist) China
So where does Sup Forums stand on the Cabinda question?

How do you propose we do that?

Cabinda is an enclave. That's based. We should support them.

BUUUUULSHIIIIIT, Ven for Africa. BOOOOOOOOOO. This was fucking bad. Jammeh, you were supposed to use west African guerrilla tactics to blow up the air force.

Congo is the best thing to meme. Their groups are very small.

Some say, if you can get in contact with them & you have some money, you can build an army.

There must be some political orginization for Somali immigrants in Britain too, my advice would be to contact them and/or promote pro-TPP sentiment among them. Maybe promote it on twitter with the #somalia tag?

Mhm, you should do the same for Sweden. Potentially try and contact the TPP itself or Somalian media, and feed them info.

I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-11-10/angola-separatists-call-for-portuguese-return

It's an exclave.
And I'm counting on you to have the most informed opinion on it, since it used to yours, Alberto

That's so based.

/afr/ is a God tier general.

Our memes come from pure passion for african politics and it's incomparable insanity, free from all forms of shilling
Pure distilled autism
Also I'm bored and enjoy making shitty memes

what are some god /afr/ games?

/Africa/ is a hidden gem. Part because it's been so torn apart to the point that where a small group of smart people could actually do something with it, and the other part being how unique the history and politics are.

Refugees must go back though, once Africa is fixed.

>TPEPE
KEK WILLS IT

Will you be here often, Chileposter?

It occurs to me that influencing elections may be super easy because of retarded African media.

>(UK) is home to the largest Somali community in Europe, with an estimated 114,000 Somali-born immigrants

councilofsomaliorgs.com/

they seem mostly concerned with politics in the UK (bring more people, integrate new ones), not sure we can reach them like this.

This CSO should be listed as a Sup Forums enemy

Democracy 3: Africa

based portuguese africa... we love them niggers

I've been here since the whole Gambia shit began, plant to stick around because I'm having so much fun, probably will be making OC as we decide who are /ourguys/

I'll see what I can do tomorrow about spreading some fake news about the Islamist Parties. I'll have to try and locate Somali media.

Good lad. The Gambia was only our first battlefield.

Cabinda was home to lots of quick converts to Catholicism and they supported the Colonial state so when the Portuguese got kicked out they ended up getting fucked over by the Angolan government

John Dolan (PhD) writing under pseudonym 'War Nerd' explains the Biafran conflict here: nsfwcorp.com/dispatch/war-nerd-boko-haram/

Basically the Igbo's (Biafrans) were Christian and actually intelligent, running successful businesses and schools. The Northern Derkas (islamist scumbags) who were supported by the BritCucks decided to exterminate the southerner Christian separatists and we did fuck nothing about it. If anybody had intervened there would be no Boko Haram or sand people in those areas the Igbo would've turned Nigeria into a regional superpower

I know from name, I knew they we're still fighting for independence, but not a lot of stuff reach us.

Oh you´re THE Chilean vet from /tgg/? Damn we´ve been posting in paralell for two and a half days by now. Could you do me a favour and spice up this Army Patch I *tried* making for the Volunteer Sup Forums Meme Brigade?

Main party in Somalia has ties to the Muslim brotherhood.

Possible to exploit? Say that the very fundamentalists that Somalia is at war with support the aims and ambitions of the primary party? If I can find a media source gullible enough, I could get away it, perhaps?

True, let's see where this wild ride takes us

Bring internet to Africa so that we can see what African shitposting looks like? If it's anything like those Ugandan action movies it's probably amazing

At the Senegalese legislative election, we MUST try and ruin Macky Sall's party because he tried to aid Barrow.

Where do we stand with Liberia? Will they ever get their shit together and become a mini usa?

Cabinda não é Angola

I'm a fan. They have an election this year and have one or two decent presidential candidates.

that's the dream

GET IN HERE
HANOI JANE GOING APESHIT

just to have a referendum tho

why does angola need an exclave anyway?

They're India tier rn so I think they need a lot of help

fuck tons of oil

African manifest destiny when?

it's the reason their capital looks like this

We could honestly influence it.

If we get hold of Liberian media sources or Facebook groups, we could mention Liberian history, and try to evoke a bit of the Donald Trump magic.

Oil. same situation as Biafra, it seems,

check this out en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_separatist_movements_in_Africa

Lmao, they've been in constant civil war since the 1800s.
No fucking way.