You've just realised that Donald Trump could quite literally push the button and nothing can stop him

You've just realised that Donald Trump could quite literally push the button and nothing can stop him

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_football
dni.gov/files/documents/Newsroom/Reports and Pubs/Implications_for_US_National_Security_of_Anticipated_Climate_Change.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

He pushed your button alright

Yah because it is as simple as pressing a button, does the button wirelessly control floppy disks that arm and prime the nuclear warheads

No, he can't bong. No US president can launch nukes, it's a two person approval process and even then, the missile control officers can refuse to launch.

Being this Dumb and Not Understanding How long it take to push the button

>implying it wouldn't be a good thing to nuke Africa

So can Prince Charles.
How's that "constitutional monarchy" working out for you?

B-But Sup Forums told me Hillary was gonna shoot nukes at everyone and destroy everything

It's designed to be as simple as possible in case of a surprise enemy attack, so as soon as he gets access to the nuclear football he can quite literally enter his codes to send the command to the silos to start the sequence.

Wrong, the President has the legally authority to issue a nuclear attack by himself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_football

>The Secretary of Defense has no veto power and must comply with the president's order.

I hope he does, the only thing I care about is a fallout style existence, and if I can't have it I hope everyone dies with me

will he nuke Europe as "promised"? This shithole could really do with some nice clean nuclear hellfire.

The silos are outdated and rely on a key turn system that is operated from within each silo

>b-but we can't let him g-get the nuclear codes!

and 2 people need to turn the key at seperate positions.

THose 2 people both have their own unique codes as well that only they know, so both of those people need to be present.

You're right Hillary was better to handle it.

>Tfw you realize America wasn't nuked when it is kind vulnerable

Of course, but there's no reason to assume they wouldn't turn the key. They're only given the orders, and they practice all the time. It's not their job to ask questions, and they don't.

Maybe he will and the fire will rise. Praise be. Shadilay.

One can only hope he does.

He should do it

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, it's hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let the guy have nuclear codes

dni.gov/files/documents/Newsroom/Reports and Pubs/Implications_for_US_National_Security_of_Anticipated_Climate_Change.pdf

>You've just realised that Donald Trump could quite literally push the button and nothing can stop him

Why would he do that?

You fucking bong
The ones who would turn the key knows how much that single action would change the world
I'm pretty sure that even if they WILL turn the key, why would Trump want to end the world?