Pol btfo again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>woupd

btfo'd by a fat slob who can't fucking type with his sausage link fingers.

That's actually reasonable. I'm shocked.

SALAD DODGING

This guy will die from his own lack of will to change his own life, but OOOOOH HE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THE WORLD RIGHT???

Fat fuck cant even go for a walk

I don't even like the guy, but from all the shit I've been seeing from the left this is one of the most neutral comments. Props to him, I guess?

how could he say that, drumpf is literally figuratively hitler

I unsubscribed to this fat cuck awhile ago.

Anyone that is okay with his girlfriend fucking other men while she reaps the rewards of his subscriber base doesn't deserve any subscribers.

Why should I listen to someone who lacks the intelligence and self-control to get his weight under control?

Fat fucks like him deserve zero respect.

Boogie will die from obesity before Trump leaves office.

The best part about all the whining from the left about muh nazis is that Trump literally has to just not fuck things up to get reelected in 2020

I could get worked up over some fat vblogger's comments, but then I remember that I'll live twice as long as he does.

Once again, he can't even take a proper stance on anything.

Taking a stance requires burning calories, user.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

We need more people to say this kind of rhetoric in the public sphere. Fat fucks, whether conservative or liberal (9/10 times they're cucks because of the increased estrogen) ruin this country. They throw up their hands and say "I don't know how we fix things, but I don't like how things are!" If you don't like how things are, then maybe you should get off the couch and try to change it, you fat faggot. Maybe make an actual argument or two instead of being a fence sitting retard.

There is such a distinct lack of shame inherent in the U.S. culture, and it lets cancer grow. Shame can be a very positive emotion when applied to things that are objectively bad for society.

>Anyone that is okay with his girlfriend fucking other men while she reaps the rewards of his subscriber base doesn't deserve any subscribers.
Proofs?
Kek.

That fat fuck has no spine. Just watch, he will be browbeaten back into saying he hates Trump before the end of the day.

#GTAB

CALORIE THIEVING

I want to amend this a bit. There actually is a culture of shame in the U.S, but it's aimed at objectively good concepts like the nuclear family, preference for aesthetics and health, White/European culture, etc.

>800lb pc gamer complains about a president doing his job.

Hmmmm.

If said person did his job properly, he wouldn't be 800lbs

Good points.

SALAD DODGER

REEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS

I AM TIRED OF THIS FAT! FUCK!
youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k